Alternate Ending #1 (part 2)

2 Different Tears
Beast's album is out! i have it downloaded already, yay!

Soom by Beast
-----------------------------------------------------------

As we walked to Cube's building, I spoke up.

"Uhm...Jun Hyung, I hope you don't get mad at me but.."
"Why would I be mad? Wait, you didn't happen to do that with T.O.P, did you?"
"WHAT!? HAHAHAH! You're so funny, you know that right Jun Hyung. That's one of the things I love about you."
"Aw... You love me?"
"No, I hate you." I said sarcastically.
"Anyways, continue." He said as we stopped in the hallway outside of Beast's room. I leaned on the wall near the door, and he leaned on the wall with his hand keeping his-self up infront of me.

"I'm leaving." I said looking down.
"You're what?" He asked seriously.
"I'm gone for a month, promoting overseas."
"Really?! That's great!"
"Not really.."
"Yeah true. I mean, I don't want to be away from you, but I'm not being selfish. You and I can live for a month without each other right?"
"Yeah. I can webcame with you, if you'd like."
"Okay." He smiled. He kissed me and pulled away a minute after. We went into the room, and started dancing with the others. We spun around and the colapsed on the floor, lying down. I fell ontop on Jun Hyung since we bumped into eachother then fell. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I was about to roll off, when he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled, then quickly pecked him on the lips.

"Snap out of it." I heard Hyun Seung say.
"Don't blame me, Jun Hyung's holding me down."
"I was talking to him."
"Oh." He let go of me, then I stood up.

"Well, before I leave, I have an announcement." I said.
"You two are getting married?!" YoSeob asked happily.
"Yes YoSeob, we're getting married. I'm leaving."
"WHAT!?"
"I'm gong overseas for promotions. I'll be back in a month."
"We'll still be in contact right?" DooJoon asked.
"Yeah."
"When do you leave?" Dong Woon asked.
"The day after tomorrow."
"Perfect. We'll party tomorrow." KiKwang smiled.
"Oh, okay!" I smiled. "I better get going." I turned around and started walking. I was outside already when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jun Hyung.

"Yeah?"
"I'll walk you." He smiled. I turned back around and started walking with him.
"You decide this now? And I'm half way home."
"You make it sound like it's a bad thing." I smirked, then linked arms with him and we continued walking. We made it to my door, and I unlocked it.

"Can I stay?"
"As long as you don't me." I said sarcasticaly. He ran in, then I closed the door. I heard footsteps on the second floor, knowing that my brothers would run down shirtless.

"GET A SHIRT ON FIRST!" I yelled. A few minutes later, they came down with shirts on.
"Good job."

The next day we went for a date, and I partied with Beast. Jun Hyung slept over yet again, and we both woke up at 4AM. He dropped me off at the airport along with the other Beast member's, and I cried like a mad woman.

For the whole time I was gone, I webcammed with Jun Hyung and Beast about everyday. I went back to korea with a new hairstyle: hair color&bangs were like Jong Hyun's in Ring Ding Dong, and the length, was....long.

Hair color&bangs:http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z168/aarjeeii/shinee/jonghyun/jong2.jpg

hair style(taemin's hair):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8

I dropped my things off at my house, then went to the building. I started dancing with loud music, then T.O.P barged into my room.

"Ha-Neul-yah."
"Oh, hey T.O.P."
"Where were you?"
"Japan, US. Everywhere."
"Promoting?"
"Yeah...Why?"
"Oh. Okay. Can I meet up with you tonight at 6? My place?"
"Uhm...sure? It's not like my busy."
"Awesome, see ya then." He smiled. I smiled back, then he left my room.

A few hours later...

I went to T.O.P's house and rang the doorbell.

"Hey."
"Hi."
"Come on in." I went in and sat on the couch. He sat on the one across from me, and smiled at me.

"Listen Ha-Neul. There's something I've been waiting to tell you for a while now, but I didn't get the chance to."
"What is it?" He took my hands and held them.
"Ha-Neul-yah....I love you." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"Seung Hyun oppa..." I pulled my hands back.
"I'm sorry. I can't accept you feelings. I'm so so sorry. I don't think I'm good for you. I'm sorry." I got up, and ran all the way home.
-----------------------------------------------------------

bad right? there'll be only one more part to this :P then the other ones start.
09/27/10