Some one new

Work and Romance

You slowly take in this reality of your new suroundings.  This was incredable, that this woman would do this for you and you have now way to thank her.  You ese your way to the cupboard to peer into it.  There are beautiful sun dresses and cute little short with t-shirts and skirts.  They werent all your style but you knew that there was no way that you could possibley be pick with the way you had lived before.  You step back again and take in the entirty of the room.

You decide to go off and tour around the house after a small while.  You note that the wash room is just a few feet down the hall and directly across.  Halimeoni's room was at the end of the stretched hall and you respected her to much to ever peek into it, though the curiosity was there.  You found your way to the stairs, below was the bath house.  Isanghan, you think, from the outside you would not be able to tell it was two stories.

You see that there are only a small number of people who enter through the doors, after sitting for five minutes there has only been two or three people.  Not to many people use this wash house then. you think I should advertise it for her, but how?

Halimeoni sees you and waves you over to her.  She is talking to a tall, slightly muscular man with a rounded like face.  "This here is my nephew" she tells you. "He is my sisters son, they are both still young, yes.  Bo-ram was my littler sister, about twenty years younger then me.  She had this nice young man when she was around thirty-five, so i believe he is fairly your age."  She paused and turned to the young man. "THis is my new sonnyeo, she will stay here with me, her name is Ae-cha.  You two should be good friends."

You feel your bringing-up come to you and you bow your head to raise it high again to make yourself presentable. 

"It's nice to meet you." He says bowing his head also "My name is Hoon-min, but most everybody just calls me Hoon."

"What a nice name" you say smileing warmly to this new stranger.  He seems cute, and even more so when he smiles.

You can feel the abcance of hlimeouni, of coarse she would leave you here.  

You begin pulling out bath tokens "So are you here to use the baths then?" You ask him

He laughs lightly and corrects you. "No i only come to see my aunt, we have a close relationship."

"Oh I see, I understand how you could your ajumma is a great woman, she is very kind." You tell him

"Yes, she is, she has always been very kind to every one."  He says reasuringly.  His phone starts to ring a formiluar song.  You cant name who it was by but you knew it was called  Neverland.  He begins to blush slightly and pulls it up "I'm sorry thats just on of my favorites" he tells me before acknolaging the person on the line.

"Yah?.....I went to visit my ajumaa for a while....neh, ill be there soon."  He give you a slightly apalogetic look and says to you, "I'm sorry i have to go"

You remain smiling brightly at him and nod that it was all okay "thats fine, I supose I will be seeking you again?" you ask, with out thinking. Perhaps that was rude somehow.

"Neh, i come vist her every other day here, usually i would stay longer but my work calls me some days." he said swinging his phone around as if to say that was that was happening now.

"Oh ok then, it was nice to meet you Hoon-min, goodbye" you bow to him and wave goodbye as he walks out.

You hear him laugh a little and he reaches the exit bowing and waving as well.

Oh wow, he really was a cute one wasnt he, almost cuter then kibum was, but why did he look formiluar? You shake off the thought and go on back up stairs to tour the rest of the house portion because you where already familur with the rest of the wash house part.

Hilimeoni found you a few hours later and asked you "So you like my little joka Hoon?"

You can feel that you are starting to brighten with red.  You looks down as for her not to see your face this way, it would give you away all to easily.

"Ah ha, so you do.  That's great dear child, you have no need to be afraid.  He has no girlfriend you know, he is single."

You face blisters red and you wave her off. "No no no Halimeoni, i do not know him.  He seems nice, neh, and cute too.  I just dont know this man."

She too waves away your comment, "Ah, but you will soon, he comes here very often."

He said the same thing  you think to yourself with out interupting her.

"You will be so cute with him i know, your cute little round faces will go well together," she sat on the bed that was to be mine and patted the spot next to her, now come, tell Halimeoni all about the questions you have."

You reluctanly come to sit by her side, you do have a numer of small questionso you sit up on the bed pulling your knees close to your chest.  "How old is he really, you say we are near the same age."

"Ah good place to start, he is 23, his birthday in August." she said

Your birthday was in August as well, "what day of August?" you supress the wave of curiosity, wondering it woulsd be on the same day.

A smile spreads to her face, probably thinnking that you really do have a large crush on him and should be rushed to him in a wedding dress to confess to him.  "the sixteenth, child." she tells you.

"Oh," you say "MIne is the 12th" he is only just older than me."

Halimeoni pinches your cheek and says "how cute, see i knew you were close to the same age."

_______________________

Ok people its poll time, its on the forward page, dont forget to vote, and ill leave it there for a while until time to choose comes, make sure to add your input!!  Do you like this one? it was another one of my last minute ust type it up, i promise ill make a plan for the next one, i sort of already do...cant wait!!