Group eomma

Work and Romance

No one's pov:

Kiseop an Eli played tuggle war for a moment while you stared at the room missing Hoon.  You didn't know why you seemed so upset you had seen him so recently. 

"Enough."  Soohyun, the great leader he is interupted the fight and snapping you out of your dase. 

Kiseop had a slight glare on his face towards Eli and then Soohyun, reluctantly letting go of your arm as Eli did the same. 

"How do you two already know the managers new assistant?"  Soohyun asked, the manager only taking in the sceene in front of him.

MANAGERS ASSISTANT?!?!  You thought

Kiseop spoke first, "I bumped into her in the streets one day, and now in the halls.  Thats when she agreed to be my girl because im just that good with the ladies, Ya know."

You gave him a stupid look like he had lost his mind entirely.  But you didnt want to say anything that might risk your aprotunity here.

"The noona dosn't seem to agree with that story, hyung."  Dong-ho popped up.

"Shut it makne!"  Kiseop spat.

Soohyun raised a hand to signal them to stop and continued on himself.  "What about you Eli?"

"I was just driving down the road when i see this, y thing, walking down the street in this mini skirt and so i think to myself.  This girl MUST be cold.  So i pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride.  I took her to the pharmacie and we chatted a lot.  I even bought her a gift as and she accepted it, which means she has accepted my request to be MY girl."  He said pulling and arm through yours.

You wore a giant blush and your mouth hung open slightly. 

"Well she is atractive." A.J commented

Thats true, she is very cute^^ kevin thought.  Even Soohyun was checking her out.

Kiseop and Eli shot him a death glare.

A.J threw his hand into the air and shook his head "just saying."

Every one nodded in agreement though.

This made you blush even harder.  You step away from Eli, who was still holding your arm, and held your arms on your chest.  "ga-gamsahabnida"  You sayed face aflame. 

 "Well at least they all seem to like you."  The manager finaly spoke up.

You tensed at his sudden vocilization.  Meeting his gaze you nodded.

The manager gestured for everyone to have a seat and you followed there example.  "I see you are... Ae-cha? neh?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you have any experiance with music or leading or management."

I thought i was just going to be an assestant?  "Um..no, but i have a good ear for things?" You said hopefully.

"Mhm."  The manager said. your words giving everyone doubts about your qualifications.

"Well thankfully I have talked with your 'uncle' and have a bit of information on you.  You don't neccisarily need any great qualifications  to do this so lets at least hope you can organize a stack of paper work?"  He questioned.

"Yes, yes of course."

Everyone began to ease as the questioning whent on and it was only more personal questions and not a whole lot of normal buisness question.

"And do you think you would be willing to travel around the world with the boys and myself?"

You almost choke on your dry, nervouse throat.  Eyes wide with wonder you nod furiously.  "I can go any where you need me to be!"  you were really getting excited now.  You never thought you might be actually staying allong with the group like that.

"Okay, so I can see you are curious of what exactley it is that we are looking for you to do.  Well, we have long discused the need of a womans touch in this group, but not to strong as we a e obviously a male group.  YOu would stay with the group all day everyday along with me and help tend to there needs.  Basically we need a new Group Eomma."

You stair, mouth gapped, eyes wide, at the man as if he was speaking anouther language.  Slowly you chook yourself and nodded.

Well I can tell she is interested atleast....But do I want to keeep her around?  the manager pondered.

Questions continued on for quite a while and at the end of a good three hour interview the manager finnaly said. "Well boys?  Do we like her?" looking at each member for their responce.

"Yes, she's really nice." Kevin said.

"I love the noona!" Dong-ho said, making you smile.  You had started to loosen on your nervicness.

"JUst as long as she doesn't let the power get to her head."  Soohyun winked at you.  "I'd love to have her around too."

"Okay great, I see no point in asking the two of you."  The manager eyed Kiseop and Eli.  He then stood, you following shortly after as him, shook your hand and welcomed you to the group.  "You will have your own room when ever we stay in dorms or hotels, I will see to this myself, unless of course..."  HE eyed kiseop and Eli again. "..You ever change your mind on that topic."

You examined the boys again.  Well I hope I dont have to sleep alone the whole time I am with them...You thought with Hoon in mind.  YAH, what am i thinking we aren't even together!!!  SHOO you dirty little thoughts!!    "Agreed!  So, what do we do know?"

"Well, when your uncle caled it was a bit of a surprise and we didnt really need any jobs filled at the moment so I jumped in to get our Eomma.  However, we are just before taking our break for the rest of this year and the beginning of next year.  We are only doing promotions for another week, so come in tomorrow ready to work."  The manager said.

"OKay thank you so much."  You bow low to him and individually to each of the members OH JUST WAIT UNTIL HALLIMEONI HEARS THIS!! You think as you exit the room, your heart beating hard from the excitement. 

 

 

OKAY GUYS....I know it took me thirty thousand forevers to update but i have been without my laptop so i have been sad and....well...WITHOUT.   SO i hope you guys really enjoy this!!  IDK how great it is but i hav ebeen typing this on my math teachers computer^^ how awesome right?   PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS KPOP!!!! JUST COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! I have nop idea when the next update will be but hopefully it will be soon right?  LOVE YOU GUYS!

 


DOES ANYONE KNOW UKISS' MANAGERS NAME??? I NEED THIS INFO, IF SO PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE TELL MEH!!!