Terrible daughter has no friends

Work and Romance
       You make your way back down stairs and quickly come up with a story 'They said they were looking forward to meeting with me and they reminded me of the time'. That way you have an explanation and don't have to admit to balling up and crying in your room. That even upset you, you hated being so terribly weak and pitiful you didn't want this to upset you but you were starting to realize that you had no choice. 
       When you get to where Hoon and Halimeoni are behind the counter you notice that they are talking about his band members.
"Oh and how is that nice looking one, Kiseop? I haven't heard about him in a while." you catch her saying as you walk up.
       Hoon smiles at you and it makes your heart skip a short beat. He is blushing a bit you can tell and you have an overwhelming thought of 'What if he likes me?! But do I really like him? Im not sure how to feel on this...but that soft look in his eyes an his incredibly soft looking hair, I would love to run my hands through his hair like he sometimes does when he is confused, his nose is just so adorable and omo what should I do...WAIT A SECOND! They are talking about that Kiseop! He was so terrible the first time. But was that really even him? It may have been some one totally different. It looked just like him though....hmm...he was really nice and nearly flirtatious the second time I saw him...if that was even him, the way that he acted makes it even more believable that it was two different people. It's almost enough to make me doubt my incredible memory, that is really just to confusing' you realize you are mind rambling and you shake your head slightly to pull yourself out of  your thoughts.
       The two of them had still been carrying on their conversation and hadn't noticed you shake your head or that you had become unresponsively trapped in a world all your own.
"So you have been slowing down a lot for your break period?" halmeoni asks.
--'BREAK PERIOD! they have time off coming up soon, that would give me a chance to spend time with Hoon-min.' you thought with excitement.
       He shot a short look in your direction and continued "Neh, we only have about two more weeks that we will be meeting in office and doing song recordings and such."
       You stand very still and quite listening to them talk for a long time trying to be as respectful as possible. You notice after a while though that you had only been staring at Hoon. Watching the way that his strong jaw moved this way and that every time that he spoke, how he occasionally his lips when he was thinking or about to say something, that made him look like a silly little monkey.
       He notices you looking and smiles to you for a quick second and its just enough to shock you  it leaves you wide heart racing and feeling silly for just staring at him like that.  Halmeoni didn't notice; thankfully she was currently tending to a customer as Hoon was telling her that he would be staying in a dorm with Eli and Kiseop after break but would stay here often.
       A few hours pass and halmeoni leaves you to man the counter with Hoon as she goes to prepare lunch.  Being that it's lunch time not many people came into the store, leaving me and Hoon-min talking for a while.
"So, what was your family like?" he asked at one point.
       That pain stung and you realized that you hadn't grieved your parents death at all. You were not close when they died but you still loved them.  And they still loved you and took care of you, even before the maids and the nannies and the butlers and even all the money. But it was that alone, being alone, that drove to you passion of music...and shopping...(sometimes) which as getting you a job right now, which made it possible for you to even manage to get such an opportunity, as sad as saying it is, you had live the music more than them at points and now you were glad that they ignored you to such extent but hated that you didn't demand to spend time with them. Because honestly, a person never gets time back and they never know when something’s going to happen like this. 
       You had crunched up your face and were in deep thought on this. You hadn't even thought about them. You felt horrible, like a terrible daughter and in realizing this you felt the hot wet tears flow down your cheek. Your forehead scrunched up more and you opened your mouth in realization.    

       Hoon jumped off the counter, where he had decided to climb on top of to sit, and came to your side "Hey now, don't cry." he rapped his strong arms around your shoulders whispering into your ear. "it'll be okay, just tell me about it."
       You wanted to tell him. You wanted to tell him everything, but a fist had climbed it's way into your throat and you couldn't speak. 
       You stood and cried into the inside of his elbow before he turned you around and let you cry into his chest.  You snorted when you cry so you prayed that snot wouldn't get on him, but it felt good for him to hold you.  Then you realized he was actually holding you up. Your knees had buckled and if you had stepped away right then, you would have fallen straight on to the floor.
       After a few minutes you calmed down and your breathing was almost back to normal, thank God for lunch time, and you just let him hold you there for moment.  It was strange, this the second time this has happened recently, but you didn't mind it was nice to have him there for you.  He released you holding you by the shoulders and you read something on his face, it looked like he was annoyed and slightly angry too, then it hit you like a ton of bricks.
      He didn't like you. He was only being sympathetic because Halmeoni told him everything that had happened to you and he felt bad, like what, he had to take care of you now?! And he might think that your just plain creepy because you were staring at him all day. You were probably being bothersome to him and you were getting in his way too. He comes to see his ajumma and instead gets stuck with a crying charity case.
       You try to keep back more tears but realize that all you had to begin with were on his shirt along with a small smear of snot. You felt bad but at the same time you felt hurt and betrayed. 'I thought I finally had a good, honest and true friend.'