Befriending The New Student

Noticed By You

btw: ​Pink is what Minhee is thinking. Blue is what L.Joe is thinking.

Minhee ate the last bite of her breakfast, bacon and eggs (ahahaha Baekyeol shippers, anyone?) and put her plate and fork in the sink. She checked herself in the mirror, making sure everything was in place. No random strand of hair sticking out. No wrinkles on her outfit. Good. She smiled, grabbed her backpack, and slipped out the door. The first thing she noticed when she neared the school gates was the noise level. It was much noisier than it usually would have been. Is my shirt full of wrinkles? Why are they so loud today? Minhee looked down at her shirt, to find it wrinkle free. She shrugged off the thought. I'm probably just over-thinking things today. 

As she walked through the gates, her friends, also the queens of the school, came over to her and started blabbering as usual. They were bombarding her with questions. "So did you reject that weird turtle guy named Yesung? (I'm so sorry Yesung bby<3) I know he confessed to you in front of the whole school and that's sweet and all, but that would stain your reputation." "Ohmaigod did you hear that new One Direction song?" "Did you get that new Justin Bieber perfume? Because I did!" Minhee wasn't really paying attention to them because she was focused on someone way behind her friends. 

♪ • ♫

L.Joe stared at the silver gleaming gate of his high school, scared to go in. Teen Top watched him from behind. Ricky nudged Chunji and whispered, "Hey do you think hyung is okay? I mean, he's been staring so intently at the gates. Did he go brain-dead or something?" Chunji shrugged and poked L.Joe in the back. He didn't budge and his gaze was still on the front of the school. "If we keep standing here we'll be late for class! Look I don't know about you Byunghun, but I sure as hell don't want to get detention again. Stay outside and be late if that's what you want but we are going." CAP said, and walked in with the rest of the members following him like a child would follow their mom.

L.Joe stayed outside for a few more moments until he finally snapped to his senses and realized that he was going to be late very soon. He stepped into the school and his eyes darted everywhere. Not that many students were left because the bell would ring soon. The only people left were all guys, except for SNSD, the school's queenkas. Good. he thought, smiling. That means no fangirls today. Well this morning at least. L.Joe checked his watch and realized he was sure to get detention if he didn't go to class now. Quickly, he darted through hallways and reached his first period about a minute before the bell rang

.♪ • ♫

Minhee was sitting in her seat in her first period, math. None of her friends were in this class with her (well of course since she's queen, everyone will want to be her friend, but there's nobody that she's super close to and trustworthy) so she was bored. L.Joe came in, and Minhee stared at him in alarm. Oh hey! It's that new student I saw earlier (that's who she was staring at behind her friends) Yay he's in my first period! I think I should befriend him after class. He reminds me of myself when I first came here, lost and helpless. He could use a friend to count on. That was probably why Minhee found a peaceful and friendly vibe coming from him. Because it remind her of herself. She herself was very gregarious and sociable. 

After an hour of boring arithmetic, the bell finally rang. Minhee immediately sprang up from her seat and walked over to where L.Joe was sitting before he could leave. L.Joe was puzzled when a shadow blocked the light source. ..Who turned out the lights?? Slowly, he looked up and found himself face to face with the girl he hated the most in the school. L.Joe wasn't the type to hate girls he didn't know or to judge people but he did it unconsiously with Minhee. Lee Minhee is like the spawn of devils. I have this feeling in my gut she is, even though I never spoke to her. I have a feeling she's just like Haerin from my old school. 

That was completely wrong. Minhee was nothing like Haerin. Haerin was the devil herself. She thought of herself as higher than everybody because she was somehow richer than them all. She acted like she ruled the school and made people bow down to her and call her "your majesty" and "your highness". Minhee was a sweet girl that would never think of that. She was too pure for that stuff. Of course, L.Joe didn't know all these things.

Minhee was flabbergasted because L.Joe had stared at her without blinking for a whole minute now. "Don't your eyes hurt?" she blurted. "Huh?"

"Umm it's nothing. Anyways, I'm Lee Minhee. You can call me Min or Minnie if you'd like. That's what my friends usually call me." she stuck out a hand. L.Joe almost let his disgust show. Wait.. Something's not right here.. Why is she, a queen, talking to me, a "bum" as Haerin used to call him. She's probably just going to use me or this is all for a dare to make me fall for her or something. Pftt. As if I'd ever fall for something as evil as her. She may have a pretty face but her personality is terrible. L.Joe was about to ignore her and leave when he remembered something. Oh yeah.. He flashed back to the talk he and his cousin had about the girl standing in front of him. "Nice to meet you, Minhee. My name's Lee Byunghun but my nickname is L.Joe." he briefly shook her hand and secretly wiped his hand furiously against his pants. I guess we'll be even. You can use me for a dare or whatever and I'll get revenge for my cousin. L.Joe thought.

Minhee, on the other hand, had no such intentions. Yay! A friend in first period! I'm glad I befriended the new student. I have a feeling we'll be good friends. or something more than that ;) wink wink PS if you can read this you're cheating. you hacker P.P.S. yes I like to write things like this that none of my readers will see XD so if you do happen to see this (somehow with your black magic) watch out for these random white notes ;)

♦ ♦ ♦

A/N: I am so sorry ;-; i failed my goal badly already. I didn't update for like three weeks ._. i had no ideas okay. well i wrote like half of this chapter before but then i forgot to save .__. If you have any ideas for who the cousin and/or the girl that L.Joe wants to impress should be, comment! (because i don't know either LOL even though im the author) OKAY SEE YOU IN MY NEXT UPDATE. HOPEFULLY IN A WEEK. (probably not though. so like see you in three more weeks) okaybye

​PS like my picture for this chapter? no? me neither LOL ok just felt like saying that kbyeforrealznow