Caring Player

Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi
Please log in to read the full chapter
AMBER's POV

"I just want a kiss" I state smiling up at her. She giggles holding her hair with her left hand she leans her face close to mine. I think now she will start to show her true colors in place of the y lustful image she portrays. Don't get me wrong she really is y even without the act but she uses it as her mask.

 

Planting her lips gently on mine she slowly gives me my prize. It starts slow and gentle.  I only respond with my lips letting her do the head turning. Her hands creep up to my chest softly pushing my back to lean against the couch. Still on my lap she leans her upper body on mine and. She bites my lip asking for access and I gladly oblige. Dominating over me her hands down as she battles with her tongue. Starting to feel hot I resist the urge to kiss more of her. She pulls away puttiing her hands back on my chest trying to catch her breath.

 

"Are you sure thats all you want?"

 

"Hmm I'm sure it is but if you want more than that I wouldn't mind." I answer her cooly playing a bit with her hair.

 

How do girls get it so soft and silky? 

 

"Then I will be going then" I whip my head up as I feel her getting off. Acting quickly I grab her wrist pushing her down under me. Looking up at me she had a smirk plastered on her face.

 

Girls really are dangerous creatures.

 

"Two can play at being cool you know" She wraps her hands around my neck giving a playful smile.

 

Girls are alot of work.

 

"I know so don't you dare reject me cuz I know we're both damn ." Unlike our previous gentle kiss I smash my lips onto hers. Legs between my knees head between my forearms I hover over her kissing her hungrily. She responds with the same agressiveness pulling me down closer. Some of her moans escape between kisses even more. Wanting to hear it more my hands her shirt taking a hold of her . Causing her to make the sound that I crave.

 

"Ungh Amber!"  (cue how Yuri says "Amber!!" in 1 2 step at 1:44)

 

"Damn you're y Ms.Kwon Yuri" I move my kisses to her neck it g

Please log in to read the full chapter