Keeping me Warm

Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi
Please log in to read the full chapter
AMBER's POV

"urrnngg" I groaned as yoona sat on my lap making out with me after treating my wounds she wanted a kiss in return so I obliged. She was a great kisser and by the way she grinded her hips I could tell she was very well experienced. She was really into it judging her agressiveness she reached down to my zipper before she could it I bit her lip one last time before gently pushing her away.

 

"What happened to taking it slow I'm still injured you know." Yoona was about to complain but her phone suddenly rang. She reached over to the table obtaining her phone still not getting off me.

 

"Yeboseyo" She answered her eyes locked onto mine she didnt want to give up so while listening to the other person on the line she carresed my face with her free hand while giving a . I was getting and seeing her bite her lip didn't help much. I resisted until she sighed getting off me while looking outside turning serious with the conversation she had. A couple minutes went by to pass time I was busy studying her figure from behind. It even more I approached her about to give in when she turned around.

 

"We'll continue this next time I have to go somewhere." She stated rather coldly and serious while gathering her stuff. It bothers me when girls get like this I know its not me that caused this but the person who called Yoona knew I would give in soon if it wasnt an important matter she would have stayed to have our 'session'.

 

"Hey you forgot this" Before she stepped out I grabbed her wrist making her face me and gave her a quick peck on the lips. 

 

"YAH! what was that for?!" She was shocked but not angry and she was back to not being serious. I gave her a smile and she was taken back by it.

 

"That was the kiss you asked for now go I'll be waiting for our 'session' so hurry up with what your doing" She was frozen for a bit but she eventually nodded heading out. A black lincoln pulled up infront of the building she hesitated a bit so i slapped her pushing her to it.

 

"Don't be too serious Yoon" I walked away not waiting for her response. She didn't say anything looking at a mirror I passed she got in the car smiling. I sighed in relief looking up the stars filled the sky it was already night time. Seeing them reminded me of the girl from my past.

 

"You're as far as those stars you know? I s

Please log in to read the full chapter