Office

Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi
Please log in to read the full chapter
AMBER's POV

Today was a day off cabi exercises so Nickhun, Chansung , and I decide to head over to the gym for strength and conditioning to keep up our bodies. We split up Nichkhun worked with the jump rope Chansung ran on the treadmill while I did bench presses. Around halfway through the workout a guy came in greeting my gym buddies.

 

"Amber come here meet our friend." Nichkhun called me over.

 

"Amber this is Taecyeon, Taecyeon meet Amber."

 

"Nice to meet you."  

 

"Same here." We shook each other's hand. We were about to converse when Key called me from the entrance and ran towards us. Panting he told me. 

 

"Amber Jessica wants to talk to you right now."

 

"Why?"

 

"No time to explaiin just follow me."

 

"Guess I gotta go nice meeting you Taecyeon-shi see you guys around."

 

"Alright we'll see you later." I bid bye to them and walked with Key heading to where Jessica is. Opening the door to Jessica's office for me Key let me in. She stood by the window staring outside.

 

"You called?" I asked her catching her attention.

 

"Yes I wanted to talk to you about the day of your injury." Interested of where this was going I sat down claspiing my hands together resting my chin on them.

 

"Well? How was it for a 'few debris'." I mocked her earning a scorn from her. Crossing her arms leaning on the window enveloping her figure with sunlight she stared at me.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter