I just want a kiss

Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi
Please log in to read the full chapter
YURI's POV

"Hey y the name is Kwon Yuri~" I whispered to his ear gently nibbling rubbing my hips on his lap. Usually guys would have already been "excited" by my touch but he barely shivered. I saw what he did with the girl earlier judging by his reactions I've confirmed he is indeed a player.

 

"You really are a player aren't you?" I asked locking eyes with him rubbing his chest up and down. He responded with a grin and caressed my legs. The way his hands rubbed my thighs a bit not letting him see my reactions I turned around rubbing my against his crotch. Leaning back against his chest I ran my hands down his face to his neck.

 

"You tell me Ms.Kwon Yuri~" His husky voice whispered to my ear copying my actions he nibbled on my earlobe. Chincha this guy is really good but I can't lose to him.

 

"By your actions I presume you are one Mr~?" I look back at him for response and he was still grinning at me. "Liu" he answered.

 

"Well Mr.Liu I am positive you are a player and sorry to remind you but you can only watch not touch during a " I grinned back at him pulling his hands off my waist. I giggle a bit seeing the grin wiped out his face but I stop as it was turned into a smirk.

 

"How about I propose a deal Ms.Kwon?" I don't like where this is going but if I don't listen it is the same as admitting defeat.

 

"Depends what is your proposal ? And no need for formaliti

Please log in to read the full chapter