Chapter 23: Sorry

Letters to Forget-Me-Not

a/n changing format! Also sorry guys for not updating lately...a lot has been happening, and I've been extremely stressed...I would just like some prayers for a certain someone.

*Language will occur.

Chapter 23: Sorry

Li-Hau's POV:
forget_me_not_ii_by_nordfold-d3l8uwj.jpg

"Ah, Li-Hau you have another wrinkle in your shirt." Sunggyu says using his hand to smooth it out on my shoulder. "Why does it matter Sunggyu?" I ask "What are we doing here so late at night?" I ask curiously. "Are we supposed to be meeting someone?"

"It's a secret." Sunggyu says smiling. I raise a curious eyebrow at Sunggyu, "Grandpa Gyu you better not be setting me up for a blind date."

"What?" Sunggyu says, "Blind date? Pshh of course not..."

"You know usually when people set two people up on a blind date the person who sets it up doesn't come and tag along." I say, "Usually people do not like being the third wheel." I say, smiling a little.

"Nonsense there is no blind date. I just brought you here so maybe you could see someone..." Sunggyu says trailing off a little at the end. And that's when I realize it. I know who that someone is, and I'm mortified.

"Grandpa Gyu you didn't!" I say turning to him, shock evident on my face. Sunggyu puts up a face of innocence, "Whatever do you mean?" I look at him, gaping. 

I cannot believe he did that after I told him that it was over. O-V-E-R.

"Grandpa I cannot believe you right now!" I say exasperated. "How could you do this to me? I was just getting ready to get over him and you just go and set up a meeting?" 

"Well I thought bad about it." Sunggyu says guiltily looking down. "I brought up your hopes and everything and he doesn't even know who you are..." Sunggyu says. "I'm really sorry Li-Hau...But please, just give Yixing a chance...maybe he'll show up. I sent him a CD of you playing the piano--"

"You what?" I say my voice rising an octave. "When did you record me playing the piano?" Sunggyu's cheeks turn a slight pink as he looks out the window. "Sometimes when I deliver the mail early I hear you play...and I may have once recorded it..." 

Li-Hau shakes her head, her hands massaging her temples. "I don't know whether I should be flattered or creeped out...I think I'm leaning more towards the second option."

He recorded me playing? I never knew...How embarassing, I've messed up so many times...

"But Li-Hau, Yixing heard the tape and he was absolutely memerized!" Sunggyu says. "You were just imagining things. I doubts he was in the least impressed." I say shaking my head.

"No, you didn't see him like I did." Sunggyu says back. "There was definitely something in his eyes, and it wasn't something negative. It was awe, I saw his tears get watery and everything." Sunggyu informs.

Watery? Awe? Please, Sunggyu...My hopes were already raised only to fall...hard... I don't know if I could take it again...
"Sunggyu..." I say slowly, "Can I just go back home? I mean look around grandpa there's no one nearby." I say surveying the park's surroundings, that is until I actually do see something. Something that breaks my heart all over again. 

Not again...

"What?" Sunggyu asks seeing my frozen face, "What is it?" I stay silent, not even wanting to say it outloud. 

This cannot be happening...it is all just a horrible nightmare. I will wake up from this nightmare soon.

But I never do. I see them. Cuddling, smiling, kissing. I see it all. And it just about breaks me. "Li-Hau, what's wrong?" Sunggyu repeats. "Sunggyu...just drive." I say quietly. "What?" Sunggyu says confused, "Just wait a couple more minutes. He might co--" 

"He already came!" I say angrily, pointing my finger over in the direction of Yixing, who had just previously been locking lips with Miss Choi. "Now.Drive."

Sunggyu looks at me sympathetically but turns his keys in the ignition, making the car jump to life. The whole car ride we sit in silence. Neither of saying a word, neither of us knew what to say to each other at a time like this. 

What does one say to their friend when they witness the person they like locking lips with another? Congrats? I'm sorry? Better luck next time? No, Sunggyu you shouldn't say sorry. No, Miss Choi you shouldn't either. And same with you Yixing. None of you should say sorry... It should be me apologizing. I'm sorry Yixing that I fell in love with you and started this whole unlawful mess, and I'm sorry for dragging everyone into it, causing them to suffer.

I am sorry.

I am so ing sorry, so can this nightmare end already?

 

a/n So....how was that? I think I might be getting my mojo back! I finally kinda get where I'm going! Whoot whoot!
Please enjoy this picture of Lay!
tumblr_inline_mhx1aySKts1qz4rgp.gif
y isn't it? Hmmm yes. Anyway does anyone know any good Jinyoung (B1A4) blogs? Because my blog has like NO Jinyoung in it! TT^TT /cries/ I love Jinyoung I need him on mmy blog!
tumblr_mm6xbpZcuT1qzh5sno5_250.giftumblr_mm6xbpZcuT1qzh5sno2_250.gif
He's in a drama called "She is WOW" I saw the first episode (kinda) and from what I can tell Jinyoung is not that bad of an actor. I mean he acted prior to debut soo...Yeah but I find when a lot of actors/actresses act that they are really awkward...I also find that a lot of dramas I watch are super SUPER awkward...I find Krdramas to be EXTREMEMLY cheesey...I cannot even finish one...I've only finished Heartstrings, and My Lovely Sam-Soon. I'm seriously like in love with Hyun Bin...But Heartstings wasn't even that good of a drama...no offense...Yonghwa isn't the best of actor...and he was going to be in the show "Heirs" with Park Shin Hye and Lee Minho but he changed his mind and quit it...a lot of people say that their thankful because they don't want him to play beside Park Shin Hye again...What's wrong with them? I mean I get the rumors and yeah I'd be sick of them too, but you should ignore that and work with people that you enjoy working with...I actually enjoy them together. So I'm sad...even though I think Lee Minho is the only good actor so far in "Heirs" Park Shin Hye even though she's my favorite is only a average actress...no offense yet again. When I see her act...sometimes I cringe...idk why cause I love her.
Anyway sorry for the rant. Ba-bye!