Chapter 22: Jealousy

Letters to Forget-Me-Not

Chapter 22: Jealousy

Li-Hau's POV:
forget_me_not_ii_by_nordfold-d3l8uwj.jpg

"You happy now?" I say as I step out of the bathroom, clean and dressed.

"Yes, much. Wait..." Sunggyu says brushing my shoulder sleeve. "It's wrinkled."

For goodness sakes Sunggyu, why does it even matter?

"Where are we going again?" I ask.

"The park." Sunggyu says glancing at his watch and then gasping. "Crap, we're late. We were supposed to be there at 7, it's already quarter of!"

Sunggyu quickly grabs my arm, pushing me down the stairs to his small mailman truck. "Put your seatbelt on. We're about to go 56mph in a 55mph zone." Sunggyu says.

Wow, aren't you just the biggest b.a. in town.

"Really Gyu?" I ask, "ONE mile over the speed limit? Everyone in town walks or uses bicycles. Not to mention it's late out and no one is around." I say gesturing to the empty streets.

"Seatbelt." Sunggyu reminds sternly, seeing that I had not yet put it on. I roll my eyes, but fasten my seatbelt tightly.

"Happy Grandpa?" I ask.

"Yes, very."

 

Miss Choi/YoonA's POV:

Where is that little puta?

Miss Choi had gotten to the meeting place early, making sure of course to distract Yixing and make sure that he did not make it to meet his precious "Forget-Me-Not."

I can't believe she's her. I mean how selfish could Li-Hau get? She knew how big of a fan I was yet she deliberitly wrote the letters back in an attempt to make me jealous! How low can this low-life get? This good for nothing nobody?

Ever since she came to town she was nothing but pure trouble. When she came suddenly everyone stopped looking at me, stopped noticing me. Instead they looked at her. "exotic" they had say, something new and different. They said she brought something "new" to their seemingly boring town.

But I don't see it. Straight boring black hair, very old and simple clothes. Please, it looks like she's wearing her grandmother's clothes. So the fact that she thinks she even has a chance with Lay makes me laugh.

Miss Choi hears noise coming towards her. The sound of an engine spluttering, two voices, one male one female arguing. "Why is it making that noise?" the female voice asks, her voice full of concern.

"I don't know! I just filled it up yesterday...or maybe...no...was it last Friday?" the male voice says, having trouble remembering.

"Well at least we're here...But how are we supposed to get back?" she asks, panicking.

"I guess we can walk or I can walk to the nearest gas station." the male suggest.

"Okay I'll go." the female says, the sound of a car door opening.

"No, that's ridiculous. I'll go." the male says the sound of the door that was just opened closing.

"No way, by the time you get there it'll already be next year!" the girl says opening it again.

"Nu-uh! I'm so much faster than you!" the boy argues.

"Puh-leaze! I'm getting it, just wait here." the girl says, the sound of the car door opening and then being slammed shut.

"Wait!" the male calls, but the female is already walking away.

"Fine! Can you get some Peppero while you're at the gas station?" the boy calls out after the girl, who waves her hand for yes in response.

Miss Choi peeks over the tree that she was hiding behind in order to see the two people. A man in a small, very small truck.

Is that the mailman truck? Is that Sunggyu?

Miss Choi's eyes then dart over to the retreating figure a couple yards away from the truck. A short girl, with long dark hair.

That must be Li-Hau...

Hmm this may be easier than I thought...

 

Yixing's POV:

I had finally found a decent shirt, one with no tears, messes, or graffiti printed over it.

Somehow Miss Choi had managed to get into my house go through my clothes and defile every possible nice thing in my drawers.

How the heck did she get in here?

I looked down at what I was wearing.

Dark black jeans, that were formfitting, but not too much so that I could breathe, matched with a dark blue shirt. It was simple, and boring.

Not something I'd wear on a first date--or well a first meeting in awhile---but I didn't really have a choice. I was already 30 minutes late, and I was in a rush to get there as quick as possible.

Forget-Me-Not, please still be there...

-------------------

I got to the park, out of breathe and out of air. Heaving heavily, tired and exhausted. I looked around the park frantically for a sign of life, but all I got was nothing...

Absolutely nothing.

Great...

Suddenly I heard a bit of laughter coming from my right. I rounded the corner to see the girl I had seen earlier from the bakery, she was with that boy from earlier.

The one who always looked tired. They were smiling and laughing. He was touching her shoulder, and she was smiling. I felt my stomach clench, and my heart throb.

What was this I was feeling? Anger? Jealousy? But why?

I didn't even know this girl, all I knew was she was the girl I had bumped into at the supermarket. That's all I knew. I basically knew absolutely nothing about her... But what I did know was that I was extrememly interested in her.

I wanted to know her more...

 

 

 

a/n Sorry this chapter is crap...idk what to write right now...I'm all outta ideas...sorry guyss...OH and did you see the EXOtic reference? hohoho i am clever.