Chapter 24: Goodbye

Letters to Forget-Me-Not

Chapter 24: Goodbye

Yixing's POV:
forget_me_not_ii_by_nordfold-d3l8uwj.jpg

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I shout angrily as I push YoonA away. I wipe my lips on the back of my hand with disgust. "You can't just force people to kiss like that!" I say angrily. 

"And why not?" YoonA asks, "We're dating aren't we? Isn't that what boyfriend and girlfriend do? Why won't you kiss me?" She shrieks. "Aren't I pretty enough?

"YoonA," I say rubbing my temples. "How many times do I have to say it? We were never dating. You were simply showing me around town, as a friend. And it has nothing to do with your looks. You are just..." I say trying to find a polite word to use. "...crazy." I finish.

"Crazy?" YoonA says incredulous. "Me? Crazy?" YoonA starts to laugh, no it was more like a...cackle. And it was seriously creeping me out. 

"YoonA I do not have time for this. I have to meet someone." I say turning to leave. "No wait!" YoonA yells grabbing my arm. "You can't leave. It's too late. She's already saw us."

"She?" I say. "Who's she?" YoonA looks at me and smirks, "There." she says pointing to the small delivery truck. The dazzling girl and mailman inside. "There is your precious Forget-Me-Not." 

My heart sinks. She's kidding right? She came here to meet up with me and then brought him along? And not only that but she's getting all cozy with him too! Did she simply do this to tell me to move on? Is this hint she's trying to give?

"Yes, your precious girl is dating the low-life mailman." YoonA says, "Could her standards get any lower?" I glare at YoonA, anger rising in my chest. "Shut up." I say angrily. "You don't know her."

Well neither do I technically...besides the letters. But the letters are enough. I know the dazzling girl better than I know YoonA.

"But you said it didn't matter who wrote the letters! Why can't you love me if you can love her? Aren't I just the updated verison of her? Who is so outdated? Aren't I better? Aren't I?" she screeches.

I stare at YoonA, eyes full of disappointment. "You were lying, pretending to be someone you are not. But this girl...there's something different about her. I just know there is. And YoonA I'm not just about to sit here and wait for her to make the move. I have to."

"Well looks like that won't be happening any time soon." YoonA says pointing behind me. I turn my head only to see the dazzling girl and mailman drive away in the truck. So it was a hint...she wants me to move on.

"Aww don't be sad." YoonA says putting her hand on my back. "I'm always here."

"YoonA not right now." I say darkly as I shake her hand off. I trudge tiredly away from YoonA as I go in the direction of my hotel room.

I'm leaving tomorrow. This was my last day, and I only got to meet you once, at the groccery store. I doubt she even remembers me.  But at least I know my dazzling girl's name now. Li-Hau, Forget-Me-Not, whatever one shall call you I will always remember you as my fist love.

Goodbye my love.

 

 

a/n sorry guys that this chapter isn't too long...TT^TT Hope you guys liked it so far. Idk where I'm going with this, I feel like it's kinda of like a filler... : / Also fanwars are really starting to piss me off. So do NOT involve yourselves in fanwars! Got that my dear readers? Do NOT start them, encourage them, be in them, or have anything to do with them, except END them. Not to be like a mother or anything, but seriously guys...their starting to really peeve me.

Anyway lovlies!~ Have an awesome day!
Oh and be sure to check B1A4's new album "What's Going On?" out! 
[CLICK PICTURE FOR SONG! BE SURE TO CHECK THE FULL MINI ALBUM OUT TOO!]

tumblr_mmeaceG0u01s38f6bo1_500.png