A Day Before

Only For Three Days.

 

The day before the wedding day.

“Come on Bom. We just have to get married for three days then we can file for divorce.” Jiyong said through the phone.

It was the best idea but also putting her at risk. There is no way they can file for divorce without a valid reason after getting married for three days. It was the idea which will disappoint their love ones but it was the only idea that could bring both Bom and Jiyong together after 3 years of being together without their parents knowing about their relationship. It was the hardest part of their love journey but Jiyong wholeheartedly let Bom get married with another guy for 3 days.

Bom on the other hand felt insecure because she doesn’t want to hurt her mum that has been working days and nights to make sure Bom was brought up in a good environment and with a degree in Business. Her mother manage to maintain Park Industry, the only one thing that her husband left her before he passed away, until Bom manage to get her degree. And now, her mother decides to marry her off to Choi Seunghyun, the only son of the Choi. He is a well-mannered man which never once had a girlfriend before even though he had girls clinging around him.

Jiyong didn’t realise how amazing his bride is because his main aim was to get through three days with her and then end their relationship because he was scared that his mother would find out about Bom and then threaten her. Yes, their relationship was kept as a secret. None of their parents knew about them being together even after 3 years. As they met during their studies in London. His mother is capable of killing people, sometimes he even thought that his mother is a mafia. His ex-girlfriend nearly got killed because of her and since then when he met Bom, he made sure that they were not seen in public because her life may be at risk if his mother finds out about them.

“Lets’ just tell our parents that we are together. I don’t want to lie to my mum about this and marriage is a serious thing. We can’t just get married for three days then file for divorce. I don’t want to get married to you this way Jiyong ah. I love you but the best thing right now is to tell the truth. If fate is on our side, we will be together if not..” Bom leave the sentence hanging because she might cry whenever the thought of not being together with Jiyong came across her mind.

“But baby, I don’t want you to get hurt by my mother. I love you too Bom but just get through 3 days without getting touch by your husband then we can leave them and get married. For once we make them the happiest people on earth then it’s our turn to face happiness together. Please trust me Bom. I believe we can make it through 3 days.” Jiyong said.

“I have to go now Jiyong. Enjoy your wedding day tomorrow coz I bet our wedding will just be at the church and it will be just between me, you and the priest.” Bom said half-heartedly.

Her POV.

Time check: 11PM

I shouldn’t be awake right now. The moment I sat up, I saw my wedding dress. Vera Wang. Seunghyun actually bought 2 wedding dress from Vera Wang for me.

Flashback

“Are you sure we are going to grab wedding dress from Vera Wang?” I asked Seunghyun.

“Of course. We only get married once, even though we don’t really know one another, I would want to make my future wife happy while walking down the aisle that very one day. I want to see your beautiful smile throughout the day feeling blessed that we’re married.” Seunghyun said.

I blushed and looked down, not wanting to look at him in the eyes. He grabbed my hand and opened the door for us.

“Bom, please do grab 2 dress. One is for the wedding day and the other will be for the dinner next day.” He said while smiling at me.

He walked towards the couch eyeing me.

“Seunghyun ah, quit staring and help me find one dress that will fit me nicely.” I said when I caught him staring at me.

“With the curves you have, I bet you will look nice in anything.” He said while walking towards me.

He brought up his right arm and he slowly brushed my left blushed cheek with the back part of his hand. His beautiful eyes was like killing every nerves on my leg. How can I divorce this man? He is so close to perfection. I could smell his Calvin Klein Be perfume and I bet he could smell my Gucci Premiere. He have a perfect strong jaws, high cheek bone, luscious lip and intimidating eyes that compliment his face. For a moment, I forget about Jiyong.

Our train of thoughts about one another was cut by the saleslady when she asked what we would like to drink. Seunghyun just answered champagne. I nodded at his choice of drink and continue looking at the dress. He too looked for decent dress for me to wear. It took us 4 hours to pick 2 dress. He manage to find something that could show off my curves and something that has less detail than others, it’s called Jade. For our dinner, he showed me Jacqueline.

“Bom ah, can you please open the curtains when you are done. I am curios on how does my future wife looks like.” I heard him said.

I took a deep breath and allowed the saleslady to open the curtains. The moment it opened, Seunghyun stared at me. I felt uncomfortable when he kept on staring but not commenting.

“Yah! It’s rude to stare at people. Do I look ugly?” I asked him with worried tone.

He walked up to me and hold my hand and stared into my eyes.

“Bom ah, you look magnificent. You are going to be the prettiest bride ever.” He said.

I blushed and looked down. I pushed him out of the big changing room and half-heartedly change into the second dress. After trying out the dress and choosing the shoes, Seunghyun made his way to the saleslady and told her he will buy the dress and took out his credit card.

He sent me home even before the sky gets darker because he said he didn’t want to bring other people’s daughter going round the city until late at night furthermore, we have to work the next day.

Being around Seunghyun make me have butterfly on my stomach. And tomorrow, we are going to be husband and wife. Lawfully. Aigoo.

I lie back down on my queen size bed and hug my tamtam and hope that I can somehow get some sleep.

"I really miss and love Jiyong.."

His POV.

Time check: 12AM

I really don’t care whether I am getting married tomorrow or not. I just hope Bom doesn’t have a change of heart after getting married to that Choi. I really love her.  I missed her so much. I walked out to my balcony feeling the cold gush of wind of the night. Sandara, the only daughter of the Parks. They own majority of the hospital in Korea. She have degree in Psychology studies and Medicine. Such a bright young woman.

Flashback

“Sandara, just pick whatever kind of wedding dress you want.” I said to her.

“You can just call me Dara, Jiyong-shii.” She said shyly.

“Oh, well, drop the shii. Just call me Jiyong.” I told her.

I tried to keep our conversation short so that we have less interactions.

I brought her to Alexander Mcqueen boutique to let her choose her wedding dress. I busied myself with my phone while she slowly make her way and choose her wedding dress. In less than 3 hours, she came out of the curtain wearing the one she chooses.

“Er, Jiyong.. Is this okay with you? Well I don’t want to embarrass you by walking down the aisle not looking as great as you are.” She said shyly while looking down, expecting my comments.

I took a while to reply her. Swallowing every bits of saliva that tried to go out of my mouth. I like how her hair falls. Her small features that compliments every inch of her face. The cute nose and the pretty eyes. My inner self keep on telling me to stay focus. I love Bom and not Dara.

“Ehem, er, yeah you look great.” I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

“Er have you chosen any dress for the dinner already?” I asked, trying to avoid making us feel uncomfortable.

“Well, I was wondering maybe you could choose one for me? I am not sure what is nice enough for dinner.” She said while still looking down.

I walked up to one of the dress that I have been staring at since the minute we walked into this boutique. I passed to her and asked to get change to the one I chose. She looked pretty in that dress.

“Are you comfortable with the dress? It looks quite nice on you. Compliments every curves.” I said while smiling.

“Well, if you like it then I like it too. Er. Okay so I shall just get change to get our out of here then.” She said.

I made my way to the saleslady and paid for the dress. Well, I decide to buy the dress at any cost, as a wedding gift. Even though we may not be together after 3 days, she might not get married again after this.

I decide to bring her out to eat lunch and send her back. We ate at one of the most well-known restaurant and none of us actually talked. We were quiet throughout the time. I was hoping that the time would pass faster than ever..

I never make an effort to look at her properly. Her features. Her curves. Because I never want to get married to her in the first place. I lie down on my wooden chair while staring into the sky. Wondering why is fate playing around with me. Why can’t I be with Bom? Why must our journey turn to be like this? I don’t want our love story to end just like this..

"I really miss and love Bom.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! sorry for the late update. How was first chapter? :D