Torment.

When I married Luhan.

Thank you guys so much for everything. You make me wanna cry. aish i'm being such a bipolar bish *u* Okay, i'll stop this and write right now. lol wat~ okay saranghaeeeeeeeee! Byeee! And oh, by the way, thank you to HwangAhYoung! ♥♥ 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Lee Ha Kyung's POV

I woke up with a major headache. That's it, I'm staying away from alcohol. Aish, Lee Ha Kyung.. why are you such a drunkard? I went downstairs and got myself a glass of water. This should help. 

I streched my arms as I walked to the living room. There, I saw Luhan with his face all scrunched up.. staring at his laptop screen with his fist clenched.

"Luhan.."

I called him.. nothing.

I walked closer to him.

"Luhan.."

closer.

"LUHAN!"

He suddenly shut his laptop and turned to me.

"WHAT?!"

 That was definitely a scream. He screamed at me. What? I kinda felt .... i don't know, violated, scared because I don't even know what's happening. I heard him sigh then he stood up.

"I'm leaving. I'm going to practice. I'll see you later."

Wait, what? He is so bipolar, I can't even~ Yesteday, he was being so kind and cute and now he's just mean and.. well, he's still cute but whatever. I took a bath and found myself bored. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO HERE BUT CLEAN AND EAT AND PIG OUT AND.. SLEEP. I just woke up, I'm not in the mood to clean and as of now, I am not hungry. What am I supposed to do? I was combing my hair when I found Luhan's laptop lying on the table! Yes! I have an idea, I should watch the dramas I missed last night since I was at the get-together.

I was reluctant on using his laptop but he uses mine so.. it's fair enough.

I raised the screen and moved the mouse that was connected to it. As the screen lighted up...

I froze and dropped my brush.

No, this can't be happening. This is not happening.. 

I scrolled down and I felt the walls of my heart collapse.

"Is that b*tch really married to Lu Han? She's not even pretty...life is so unfair."

"She just can't get enough of the boys, huh? Poor Lu Han.. this girl's going to ruin his career."

"She doesn't deserve him at all.."

"Ugh, she's such a . "

"If their marriage is true, I'm sure Lu Han is feeling so much regret right now.."

And the list went on and on..

Seeing those people.. judging me.. through those obviously cropped photos.. LU HAN WAS RIGHT THERE, HE WAS BESIDE ME. He was right there.  It's crazy how people can just turn something around.. make up something that is not even an inch true. These people don't even know me.

Is that why he screamed at me awhile ago?

Because of anger?

Because of regret? Does he regret marrying me?

A part of me said.. yes. As what they said, I'm not even pretty.. and in his words.. I look like a clown when I put make-up on, I have knobby knees. I'm not really smart.. I'm not suited for him. 

I can't help but wonder.. why did he ever agree in marrying me? in marrying someone like me?

I was frozen for like what? An hour? I just kept on crying and crying and crying.. when I realized that I was being pathetic.

I shut the laptop, I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes. but they just kept on coming like a faucet.

"HA KYUNG! STOP." I told myself. 

I took a deep breath and decided to clean. Yes, cleaning can be a good stress remover. I think.

I tied my hair in a bun and slapped my face. "You can get through this. You're not going to cry. You're strong. Who cares of what they say?"

I was supposed to get the broom when I heard the door bell.

It's so early in the morning for some visitors..

I opened the door and it was... it was Himchan.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw the papers. Are you...? I'm not even going to ask."

So, he heard about it too? I must be so popular right now... ugh, sarcasm intended. I felt his eyes on me, I met his gaze.. it was full of.. concern and the one thing I hate the most, pity.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm fine."

I turned my back. 

Me: "You can come in. What do you want? Water? Juice? Coffee? Go sit on the couch and watch some tv."

I, on the other hand, washed my face. Can we fast forward to tomorrow, please? This day is just too much for me. I got a glass and made Himchan some juice.. just to show a little hospitality. 

I went over to the living room and heard the anchor.

"Recorder earlier this morning in front of the SMEntertainment building, here's a little chat with EXO's Lu Han whose alleged wife has been spotted flirting with his co-members. Let us listen to what she has to say."

I stood there motionless, wanting to hear what he said.

Anchor: "Is it true that that girl is your wife?"

My heart pounded.

"That girl is just my friend. Please stop involving her in these useless issues. I understand why you have mistaken. But please, stop all of this. I care about her, I care about my friend."

That hurt, that hurt alot.

I dropped the glass. Stupid. Stupid Lee Ha Kyung. 

"Yah~ are you okay?" Himchan immediately rushed to my side. 

And again, being the stupid girl I am, I tried picking up the shards of glass.

I felt something pierce through my skin. 

I saw blood.

"Ha Kyung. Aish, you're not being careful. Get up, do you have a medicine kit? I need to clean your cut."

I shook my head.

"This is nothing." I sighed. I felt the tears welling up. "This is nothing compared to what I feel.."

He suddenly hugged me. 

And I couldn't help but cry.

Then, bam. Someone opened the door.

Oh it was nothing.

It was just my friend.

 

Lu Han's POV

"How are we supposed to handle this issue at hand?" My manager asked me, giving me this death stare.

I am seriously enraged right now. When will people just let me be? When will they start minding their own business? When will they stop meddling with my life? I CAN JUST KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW.

And I've read what they've been saying about my wife. YEAH, MY WIFE. And I am on the verge of  exploding. How dare them judge her through those pictures? AND THOSE WRITERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS... they cropped me out! I was there the whole time. They intentionally made her look ... damn it.

"Why don't you just tell them to back off? It's my life and they have no right to make my wife look.."

I was on the verge of having a breakdown.

"That's the point. She's your wife.." Manager paused. "I know what you should do."

I cocked a brow.

"Manager. This better be a good idea or else~"

"Deny her."

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YAH~ THAT GIRL IS MY WIFE, I HAVE TO STAND UP FOR HER."

"Chill Lu Han, think about it. The only reason they're paying attention to her is because she's your wife.."

"What do you mean?"

"If you admit that she's really your wife, the rumors won't end here. Trust me. Just how much more can she take? I know this is hard. But if you really care for her, this is what you have to do."

My mind wandered off.

This is all my fault. I'm the reason why she's in the middle of this mess, I'm the reason why the people are misjudging her.. it's my fault.

Manager's right. As hard as it is, I have to deny her.

Because denying her means... protecting her.

Lee Ha Kyung, I'm doing this for you. 


I did the interview and my conscience is killing me.

I started my car and I didn't know where to go.

I went around in circles.

By now, Ha Kyung probably knows about what's going on. 

I sighed. That's it. I have to apologize. I have to go home and explain everything.

I drove as fast as I can until I reached home.

I took a breath before I opened the door.

And when I did..

I saw my wife.. hugging that.. that thing.

Something was pierced inside of me.

But no, Lu Han. Breathe.

They broke the hug as soon as they saw me come in.

Act like you don't care. You're good at that.

I was going to go upstairs when that thing suddenly spoke up.

"I'm here because I heard about the news."

I stopped walking and turned to him.

"Really? That's nice."

I took two steps up the staircase.

"If you can't protect her, I'll take her away."

The nerve of this.. thing. Is he threatening me and my marriage?

I stopped again. I looked into his eyes and smirked.

"It would be amusing to watch you try."

With that, I went inside my room, sat on the bed and pulled my hair out.

"I'm sorry.."

 

Lee Ha Kyung's POV

I'm staring at the wall for two hours now? I can't sleep.

As soon as Himchan left, I locked myself up in this room and bawled. 

I can't.. sleep! UGH

I don't know if it's from all the crying or..

"It would be amusing to watch you try.."

That confidence.. that smirk on his face. 

I have never seen that side of him before. 

He looked like a class A jerk.

I rose from my bed and decided to have a glass of milk.

I think this would help.

I took a quick sip.

When I turned around, he was there.

Lu Han:"You saw the interview?"

I leaned at the kitchen counter.

Lu Han: "I'm guessing you did."

Me: "Yes, I did. I saw your laptop first.. then I saw the interview."

His eyes widened for a second.. then he looked away.

Me: "It's okay. Being a friend is better than a stranger."

I faked a smile. I finished the milk and turned my back at him.

Me: "Well, that's it. I'm going to bed."

I put the glass at the sink. I was going to leave but then..

he hugged me. he backhugged me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I had to do it. I'm so sorry.."

I was shaking. Come on, don't be a baby Lee Ha Kyung! Don't cry.

Me: "It's okay. You can let me go now."

Lu Han: "Just one more minute... please."

I weakened. The softness in his voice... made my heart skip a beat.

He turned me around and leaned into me. 

Everything happened so fast..

 

and the next thing I knew was..

 

we were kissing.

 

 

I was kissing with my husband.

 



That's it. Woaaaah, they kissed. o.O 

So, what do you guys think? Did you like it?

And oh, the poll came to an end. The winner will probably appear in the 9th chapter, if not the next.

Please leave some comments. I need to hear some feedback.

THANK YOU, YEOREBUN! Saranghae! 

-minhyuksluhanswife.