Clubbing with EXO.

When I married Luhan.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 50 subscribers and 1000+ views! Kamsahamnida, Yeorebun! Saranghae! ^^, This is for Kim Minseok and Nicole, my ttal. <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINSEOKKIE~~

 


 

Lee Ha Kyung's POV

"Do I look alright?" I asked Luhan as I got out of the car. AAAAAH. I can't believe that this is happening to me. 

"Why are you so nervous? " He said, laughing at my expression. I crossed my arms and stormed into the club.

Luhan: "Hey, wait up."

He said as he ran, grabbing my arm. I continued to ignore him.. but he got in my way.

Me: "Move."

Luhan: "Fine, fine. I'm sorry for laughing. You look... beautiful, okay?"

I looked down because I felt my cheeks burn up. I knew that I was blushing. WAIT.. WHAT? I'M WHAT? I shook my head. Wake up, Ha Kyung. STOP THIS.

Luhan: "Now, stop being mad and take my hand."

He offered his hand out to me and I awkwardly accepted. Yes, we entered the bar with our hands interwined. This feels so weird since I do nothing but ignore and push him away.

When we reached the table, I was surprised with Sehun's warm welcome to Luhan. He hugged him tight. And when I say tight.. I mean.. TIGHT.

Sehun: "I missed you, hyung. "

Luhan just smiled and patted his back. 

 "GAYNESS OVERLOAD."

Tao commented with a wide smirk on his face.. He came over to me and introduced himself. "You must be Luhan's wife?" I nodded in reply. "I'm Tao." We shook hands. "I'm Ha Kyung." He smiled and looked over to the guy beside him. Kris. (TAORIS HAHAJK) Kris who was with Sunny, of course.

"Eonni!" Sunny waved and Kris just gave me a nod.. recognizing my presence. Then, they went back to their whispering.

Luhan was finally released by Sehun and he put his arm around my waist. Awkws.

"Boys, this is my wife.. Ha Kyung."

I bowed and waved to all of them. Conscious with the feeling of their eyes watching my every move.

"Waaaah. Yeppuda~" Chanyeol said, greeting me with his infectious smile.  "Noona, I have a joke for you." I smiled, telling him to go on. "Who's the mexican who can't find his car in the parking lot?"

Mexican? Hmm. This should be a good one.

"Who?" I wondered. Everyone kept silent. They anticipated Chanyeol's punchline.

Luhan: "I swear if you don't make my wife laugh.. I will.."

Chanyeol: "CARLOS. KEKEKEKEKEKE~"

CARLOS. I GET IT NOW. KEKEKE~ I couldn't help it. I laughed. HARD.

Chanyeol: "See? She laughed."

The other members just stared at Chanyeol.

"That's your last joke for the night." DO said, shaking his head in frustration. "Annyeong Noona, I'm Kyungsoo. Just tell me if hyung treats you wrongly. I will gladly kick his . " Aww, sweet. Just like how my brother treats me.

Suho stood up. "YAH~ JONGIN. STOP DRINKING." He shouted at the dancing machine, revealing his fatherly instincts. 

"WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME? CHEN IS DRINKING MORE THAN I AM."  Kai replied, still not parting from the girls surrounding him. He waved at me and I waved back. I've met him before.. well, he wasn't in this state then.

"CHEN, please stop. We have practice tomorrow. I don't want you to have a headache." Suho turned to the guy sitting on the couch coomfortably, still gulping beer. 

"You know I don't get drunk. Chill. I can handle myself." Chen answered.. then he turned to me. "Chen here. It's a pleasure, Ha Kyung."

"The pleasure's mine.

Suho patted my shoulder.

"Welcome to the family, Lee Ha Kyung." 

And in that moment, I knew that he deserved to be the leader... that he was the leader.

Then all of a sudden, this woman approached us. A woman with a big bump on her stomach. I'm guessing she's pregnant. But she sure is pretty. Like she was a foreigner.. but you can't deny her Korean blood.

"Noona." Suho and Luhan simultaneously greeted.

"Annyeong, dongsaeng~ I'm Nicole. Waaaah, you're so cute."

I was taken aback when she pinched my cheeks but I easily retorted with a smile. She seems so nice and warm .. and happy.

"I see you've met my wife.."

Xiumin said as he walked up to his wife, surrounding her in his embrace. 

"Neh~ You two look like a perfect match. Congratulations on the baby~ "

Noona: "Gomawo~ Come and shop with me some time, okay? This guy right here seems to be of no help" She hit her husband playfully. The latter rolling his eyes. 

We decided to sit down on the couch and talk.

Noona: "So, how's the married life?"

Luhan: "Great. I mean, we can't avoid the fights but I'm happy."

Xiumin: "Hmm. Wow, when Nicole and I were first arranged. We fought non-stop, we hated each other. I swear, we HATED each other. But at the end of the day, I found myself missing those fights.. missing her. And that's when I realized that I fell in love. I was so happy when she told me that she felt the same way.. "

Noona: "Maybe, it was the cheeks that got me.."

I chuckled.

Me: "We fight a lot, too. But yeah, like what he said.. I'm happy."

Luhan looked at me, surprised.

Me: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Luhan: "Nothing. I'm just .. nothing."

He leaned on the couch, still smiling like a maniac.

Noona: "They look like us from  two years ago. Aww."

Luhan: "I hope we have kids soon too."

Luhan commented, causing me to elbow him.

"WHAT? You know we'll get there... I MEAN, with my undeniable good looks and ~WHOA~"

Sehun dragged him out.

Sehun: "Come on, hyung.. Let's get a drink."

I heard him say. Aww, these two are so close.

Noona: "I want a drink~"

Xiumin: "Egi, you know you can't right?"

Noona: "AHHHH. Being pregnant is so hard."

Xiumin: "We both know it'll be worth it."

Then, Xiumin kissed his wife. AWWWWWW. Sweet.

Noona: "Bao zi~"

Xiumin: "Come on, let's get out of here. "

BAM! The couple disappeared. I think we all know what's goona happen tonight. (There, Nicole. I'm leaving it to your imagination. )

"Here, have a drink."

I looked at the person who just arrived. It was Baekhyun, I can say that he's the closest friend I have here. I accepted the drink and took a sip.

Me: "Long time no see, Baekhyun."

Baek: "I should say the same, Ha Kyung. How're you?"

Me: "I've been good, I guess. Being here makes me feel light. "

Baekhyun is such a smooth talker that I don't remember how many drinks I had.

The next thing I knew was... Baekhyun was talking about this secret.

I'm like.. what secret?! WHAT DID I TELL HIM? Aish, Ha Kyung. You babo!

I felt dizzy..  BUT NO, I'm not drunk. I don't get drunk.

Or do I?

 

Lu Han's POV

Sehun just showed me his new car and we took a little drive around the area.

When I came back to the club, my eyes widened.

Ha Kyung is so red.. and she's dancing. WHAT?

I immediately pulled her out of the crowd.

Ha Kyung: "YAH! OH, IT'S YOU~ MY HUSBAND, LU HAN. MY HANDSOME HUSBAND, LU HAN KEKE~"

She said as she patted my head.

Me: "AISH. You have got to stop drinking. This girl~"

I carried her on my back and approached the guys.

"Gotta go. Wife's drunk."

Baekhyun: "Sorry, hyung. I tried stopping her.."

Me: "It's okay, Baek. Don't worry."

Chen: "I should've been her black knight.. maybe, next time."

Suho: "Please don't miss practice tomorrow, okay?"

Tao: "Bye."

Kai just gave me a nod. I searched the room for Kris and Xiumin. They were nowhere to be found..and their other halves, too. Interesting. Keke~

Chanyeol: "Who's gonna laugh at my jokes now?"

He pouted. This kid really is the happy virus. Even his frown makes me smile.

Kyungsoo: "Be safe, okay? Concentrate on driving.."

With that, I left. This girl is so heavy.. I can't even~

I put her on the passenger seat and strapped her seat belt.

"Don't tell Luhan, okay Baekhyun? That's our little secret.."

I heard her speak. What? What secret?

"Don't tell Luhan what.. Ha Kyung?"

"You know what I'm talking about.."

"No, I don't..."

Silence.

"Ha Kyung~"

Then, I realized that she already passed out. 

I stared at her face. She's so beautiful.. and she's mine

She's my wife.

And damn, aren't I lucky?


I woke up with my phone vibrating on my bed side table.

I sat up and stretched my arms.

I got the phone and answered.

"Luhan."

Who is this? Hmm. Oh, it's..

"Manager. Why are you calling so early in the morning?"

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

My eyebrows met. Explaining? 

"Explain what?"

"Check your morning paper. After that, go directly to my office."

He cut the line. The morning paper?

I stood up and walked to the front door. 

I picked up the daily newspaper. I unrolled it...

and my eyes widened. 

 

"Lu Han's wife gets comfortable with other EXO members."

That was the headline.This is so full of..

I tore the page and crumpled it.

 

THAT'S IT. I officially hate the paparazzi. 

_______________________________________________


Uh-oh. That can't be good. :/  Problems.. problems everywhere. I shall update really soon! Thank you for all your support.

SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE. Hope you liked it. Thank you to Myung Ji, my bestfriend and Nicole for the ideas.

Wouldn't have made it through this writer's block without you!  kinda rushed it, sorry guys. :(