Dilemma~

Love Destination

 

He was lost in his thoughts. Realizing the knocks on the door shortly after, he looked at the door in annoyance. "What?" He almost shouted.
 
"It's me!" Said the voice. "What happened?"
 
Baekhyun took a deep breath, becoming silent for awhile. He finally opened the door, meeting the eyes filled with worry.
 
"What's wrong? Someone bothered you?" Suho said looking straight in his eyes.
 
Baekhyun looked away. He was afraid. How to start . . . What to say . . . 
 
"It's nothing!" A hand on his shoulder, he looked at Suho. "Don't lie! If there is something, tell me, let me help you."
 
"Help me with what? There is nothing you can do!" He looked at Suho.
 
"Are you sure? You seem to have troubles lately. What is bothering you?" 
 
"I told you! It's nothing. Really. I can solve it myself."
 
"Do you .... perhaps consider me as your friend?" Suho asked, serious.
 
"What do you mean? Of course- ....
 
"No! For some unknown reasons, you are always ignoreing me these days! Did I do something wrong?"
 
"It's not like that!" Baekhyun said, bitting his lower lip.
 
"Okay. Let's say you think of me as a friend-  It's more than that  -I would like to help you. After all you are my roommate and we are in the same team, the least I could do is to listen to you, remember?" Suho said, a smile crossing his lips. Baekhyun nodded. He had difficulties to open up. He was always afraid. What if he says something weird? What if he makes a mistake? What if he regrets what he said . . . And many more what if(s) . . .
 
Suho put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders, smiling like always. "Just tell me when you feel like you want, I won't force you! I just hope it's nothing serious."
 
"I'm sorry. For making you worried." Baekhyun said simply.
 
"Don't be. Just know that I'm always here for you." Baekhyun nodded again, smiling already.
 
 
 
It was Friday, two more days until the party and Baekhyun wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't think of seeing TAO. He hasn't heard of him so things were awkward. He had some stuff to look for at the library today. A message showed up on his phone while he was searching for a book.
 
Fr. Anon
MSG: Meet me at the cafe near the university around 6PM!
 
"What? Who is this?" Baekhyun wondered.
 
Fr. Baekhyun
MSG: Hm, Who is this?
 
He was about to put his phone on the table when another messege received.
 
Fr. Anon
You will find out! Don't be late.
 
"Tsk! Who is this person?! Uhh" He whinned! Spending two hours at the library, studying. He looked at his watch, "Oops! I was about to forget" He put the books on the right place then left the library.
 
He went straight to the cafe near university. It was not crowded like the other days, he choosed the table in the second floor. Empty room, he was bored after spending 10minutes sitting there, he texted the number again.
 
Fr. Baekhyun
I'm at the cafe already! Where are you?
 
Just then two girls came inside and stood near his table, he looked up, almost surprised.
 
"Jessica? And Yuri? What are you doing here? He asked, amused.
 
"Hmm, Sit there Yuri!" She rolled her eyes, sitting in front of him.
 
Yuri sat near Baekhyun already smirking at him. Baekhyun looked at Yuri then his face turned to see Jessica. He has never talked to them aside from the greeting in some match before.
 
"How is Suho? Is he doing well?" Jessica asked looking at her hands
 
"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Baekhyun said, annoyed.
 
"I asked first! Besides . . . You live with him, not me! Right?"
 
"Alright! He is fine. Did you ask me to come here only to talk about him?"
 
"Kind of! I want to know that why are you studying in this university?"
 
"Excuse me? Why would you ask that?"
 
"I ask because . . . I'm curious?"
 
"Well, is there any reason aside from persuading my dream?"
 
"Of course! But ain't it because of someone too?"
 
"What? What do you mean?"
 
"Huh! Would you stop fooling around? Don't be fake around me!"
 
"I don't really understand you at all, it's better if go!" He stood up.
 
"Sit! Down!" Jessica said, impatiently looking at Yuri.
 
"Then go straight to the topic!"
 
"Suho! Is that why you were determined to get into this university?"
 
"What the- .... You make no sense!"
 
"That friend of yours! He already confirmed it. Byun Baekhyun! Since high-school, having a crush on Suho, didn't you?"
 
"NONSENSE!" He fought back.
 
"Huh! Alright! Look at this" Jessica threw the papers at the table, crossing her arms, smirking.
 
Baekhyun swallowed, looking at the papers, surprised. His blog, those diaries, those photos of him in the stadium cheering  and many more . . .
 
"Does it seem nonsense now?" Yuri asked.
 
"Why? Why did you go that far to search through my past? WHY?"
 
"Excuse me? If you didn't try to steal Suho's attention, we wouldn't go that far, would we?!"
 
"What attention? Oh right! All I see is an attention seeker and a stalker! If he doesn't pay attention to you, mind you, it's not my problem!"
 
"Tsk! Really? He was mine! Before you come in this university!"
 
"Stop being delusional!"
 
Jessica looked at him with anger. She stood up, gesturing at Yuri to stand up as well.
 
"If you don't stop flirting with him, I would make sure to make you leave this place with regret! No one wants to hear a disgusting gay with ill intensions
who got into an university only to seduce the football team's Capitain!" Baekhyun's eyes became wide, he was shaking upon hearing those words. 
 
"Be careful! Be careful of what you are doing! No one can mess with me! Bye." With that they left the place, Baekhyun face-palming already. Everything is going against his will. He couldn't believe that someone would search through his past. The thought of getting ashamed and embarrassed infront of people was the worst kind of nighmare! 
 
 
He came to the dorm late, on purpose, not wanting to meet Suho. Being questioned again, knowing that Suho has become sensitive towards him and his actions.
 
He looked at suho's figure. Getting closer, he sat near the window, looking at the outside. 
 
"All of these troubles, only because I wanted to be the person who makes you proud, makes you happy. I'm about to lose my dignity too!" He sighed. The thought of TAO almost kissing him was enough to make him scared but now adding  those two girls . . . 
 
"Can't wish for something better, what am I supposed to do?" He put his head on the window.
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi! :) Well, I wanted to update sooner but somehow lost my motivation due to no one commenting and all! Please, if you like this story, comment and let me know what you think of this story^^ Comments are welcome :)