Dangerously close~

Love Destination
Suho sighs. He reaches to the elevator about to walk in when Chanyeol calls his name.
 
"Hey Captain. Where are you going?" Chanyeol asks. "Can I come with you?"
 
"Oh, Chanyeol! Sure you can. I was just going out to have some fresh air." Suho smiles.
 
"Alright. Let's go together." Chanyeol walks in the elevator.
 
They sit in a bench next to the garden near the hotel. It's dark and almost no one is around. The weather is cool, it feels good. Suho looks at the sky, he sighs again. Chanyeol is observing him.
 
"You seem confused!" 
 
"Do I?" Suho looks at Chanyeol. He then look at the front.
 
"I guess so?  Is it Jessica? Is she bothering you again?" 
 
"She is annoying but- .... " Suho stops talking after realizing something.
 
"I have told her several times. She never listens. I'm embarrassed for having a cousin like her!" Chanyeol looks down.
 
A hand is rubbing on his knee, he looks at Suho. Suho smiles. "Don't be embarrassed. It's not your fault, you know that."
 
"I- ..... " Chanyeol is nervous. His body gets warm suddenly. He has been controling his feelings for Suho over the past months. He swallows. Damn Suho!
 
Chanyeol is staring at Suho he then puts his arm on Suho's right shoulder, getting closer. Suho looks at him. 
 
"Let's go inside. We need to sleep, it's already late." Suho gently grabs Chanyeol's hand, standing up he slowly walks away.
 
"!" Chanyeol sighs. "Stop messing with my heart!" He stands up.
 
 
The next morning, while Suho is washing his face, he looks back only to see Baekhyun leaning on the door.
 
"Goodmorning!" Baekhyun says as soon as Suho turns around.
 
"Morning!" Suho says, grabbing a towel. "Did you sleep well?"
 
"Yes. I'm fine!" Baekhyun answers. Suho puts his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder, nodding, he leaves the bathroom.
 
 
Everyone is in the hotel's restaurant, finishing their meals for breakfast. 
 
"It's already the last match"! Lay says.
 
"and It was a tiring season." Sehun adds.
 
"Oooh! I know why!" TAO teases, Chanyeol claps his hands.
 
"What do you mean TAO?" KAI gives an annoyed look.
 
"Nothing! Just trying to sympathize with Sehun! I'm tired as well!" TAO laughs. Rolling his eyes, KAI looks at Sehun who is embarrassed by TAO's comment. 
 
"You are such a !" KAI says annoyed! He grabs Sehun's hand and together they leave the table. TAO laughs again.
 
"You need to get laid TAO! You seem like you really need it!" Chanyeol says.
 
"Oh shut up! Look at yourself then talk!" TAO rolls his eyes.
 
"Puh-lease ..... !" They both look at each other then laugh.
 
"You guys are so boring!" Lay rubs his temper.
 
 
"It's our last match guys, just play well and fair since we are already the champion of this season." says coach Choi while clapping. "And good news I have got! We are going to an International competition this summer." Everyone cheers. They put their hands on each other just like always and everyone shouts "EXO, Fighting!" before going inside of the field.
 
The match is more like a practice, the opponent does not have much of serious goal chance while EXO is playing well.
The game ends with the result of 3 - 1. Two of the goals were by Baekhyun and one by Luhan. They shake hands with the opponent team's players as well as the referees and then make a circle of joy with their coach in the center ..... Everyone  is happy, from the staff to the players everyone is jumping for joy.
 
"I wish Xiumin was here." Luhan says. "Yeah, his place is empty." Suho answers. They wave at the fans who came all the way to support the team. They all grab each other's hands and bow to the fans.
 
"Well Done!" Suho claps entering the locker room.
 
"But that one goal is TAO's fault!" KAI says.
 
"WTF!? Who are the center defenders? Obviously you and Sehun!" TAO says in return.
 
"But I didn't see that player, because he came from right area where you are the freaking defender dude!"
 
"Stop! Stop this useless converstaion already!" Kris shouts, the locker room is crowded by the loud cheers of Chanyeol, Luhan and Chen. They stop their bickering and glare at each other for a moment before Kris comes in the middle of them, they look away. The team heads back to the hotel for a quick shower. They will be back to Seoul tonight.
 
On the bus, after a while, Coach Choi stands up from his seat. "Guys! Listen to me." He pauses with a smile. "We will be celebrating this victory as well as having the league's ending party on Sunday so you don't need to worry about your classes on Monday in case you have any." They all clap and cheer upon hearing this news. He sits back on his seat feeling satisfied. Soon eveyone fell asleep. Staff are talking to each other and a smoothing music is being played.
 
Baekhyun checks his phone, he had several missed-calls, some from an unkown number. He calls his Mom, telling her that he is fine and is going to be back in Seoul soon. 
 
"Were you talking with your Mother?" Suho sits near Baekhyun.
 
"Yes. My Mom!" Baekhyun smiles, his heart beats fast. Not now.
 
"Do you miss her?" Suho asks simply. "Of course." Baekhyun looks at the window, having this heavy feeling in his heart.
 
Suho holds his hand, Baekhyun turns around, surprised. Suho smiles. "It's okay, you will see her after this semester." Baekhyun nods.
 
They stay like that for awhile until Chanyeol approaches them.
 
"Hyung, come play Anipang with us!" Chanyeol grabs Suho's arm. Suho smiles at Baekhyun once again and then he stands up. Baekhyun sighs, he becomes sad suddenly. looking back, Chanyeol smirks at him in which Baekhyun doesn't notice.
 
They arrive late at night, getting out of the bus. Already tired, they say goodbye to each other and everyone is back to their own dorm.
 
 
 
Suho is replying to some messege while Baekhyun is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.
 
"The party will be held on sunday, you would be there right?" Suho asks still looking at his phone.
 
"I'm not sure!" Baekhyun answers looking at him.
 
"What?" Suho rolls his eyes. "What do you mean?"
 
"I don't feel like I did something for the team and I- .... "
 
"Come on!" Suho stops him. "You played in more than three matches and not to mention the goals which were done by you! You were a good replacement for Xiumin" Suho continues.
 
"I'm just tired." Baekhyun says. 
 
"Do you have any pain on your back? I can- .... "
 
"No!" He pauses. "It's .... kind of mentally! I just feel down a little."
 
"I could guess ..... " Suho looks at Baekhyun only to be surprised by the tears in his eyes which he tries to hide.
 
"Hey. Hey! What's wrong!?" Suho holds Baekhyun. "What's wrong? Tell me!"
 
"I just miss home!" Baekhyun says holding back his tears. Suho hugs Baekhyun. The feeling of loving someone but too afraid to say it is killing him. He wonders how long he can hold it.
 
Suho makes sure Baekhyun is asleep, he lays back on his bed thinking for awhile until he fell asleep as well.
 
 
The next morning, Baekhyun goes to the swimming pool. Back then in high-school he used to swim whenever he felt down or sad over things.
 
He goes to locker room to change, about to take out his shirt when a voice makes him surprised!
 
"Oh! You here? Since when?" TAO laughs, taking out his backpack from one of the lockers.
 
"I like swimming!" Baekhyun says ignoring the look in TAO's face.
 
"I see!" He looks at Baekhyun from head to toe, smirking.
 
"You don't have that body though!  I could never guess!" He steps closer.
 
"Is that so?" Baekhyun takes out his shirt, half already.
 
"Yeah! I was surprised by seeing you working out the other day!" 
 
"Don't judge a book by its cover TAO! I swim often, that's all." 
 
TAO comes closer until he can smell Baekhyun's hair. He bites his lip.
 
He puts his left hand on Baekhyun's shoulder! Baekhyun turns around.
 
"I .... see you flirt with the captain lately! Is there something between you two?" TAO asks, curious.
 
"What do you mean!?" Baekhyun takes one step back, feeling uncomfortable like the other night when TAO was staring at him as if he could eat him with that look!
 
"My Gay-Radar went off last night!  Is there something I don't know?" TAO smirks.
 
"I have no idea what you are talking about, please stop! It's not even funny! Baekhyun says firmly.
 
"And I ain't joking ..... " He replies in return, getting close again.
 
"I don't have that feelings towards guys!" Oh wait .....
 
"I don't think so! Besides you are his roommate! It's quite possible if you fall for him because he is attractive like that!" 
 
Baekhyun is scared suddenly, he wears his shirt, trying to grab his backpack but TAO grabs his wrist.
 
"What do you think you are doing?" Baekhyun says, confused.
 
"You have been ignoring me lately, why is it?!"
 
"Why don't you try to think if you have done something which made me being uneasy around you?"  Baekhyun pulls his wrist back from TAO.
 
"What? What are you saying? What did I do?"
 
"I saw you! Staing at me like you meant it! " TAO laughs rather loudly. "So!?" He looks straight at Baekhyun's eyes.
 
"What....what was that supposed to mean?" Baekhyun says, annoyed! Suddenly TAO corners Baekhyun. Baekhyun's heart skips a beat, nerves high already!
 
"Stop running away from me, Baekhyun!" He stares at Baekhyun's eyes. "I can easily tell that you have something, do you love Suho?!" He stares at Baekhyun's lips! He gets dangeriously closer! Baekhyun swallows. He can't! He can't lose it to TAO like that. 
 
TAO closes his eyes, getting impatient! "Are you scared if people find out?!"
 
Baekhyun's face becomes pale. It takes a moment before he realizes that TAO is about to kiss him. He pushes him hardly. "What the is wrong with you?" He grabs his backpack, leaving TAO there, dumbfounded.
 
 
He runs until he reaches to the dorm. Locking himself inside of bathroom, he leans on the wall not believing what just happened, he was about to get caught by TAO!
 
 
"Hello?" Chanyeol picks up his phone.
 
"Dammit Chanyeol!!! You are so screwed once I see you!" TAO shouts on the phone.
 
"Hey dude! Calm down! What happened?"
 
"You told me Baekhyun is in love with Suho but you are ing wrong this time!"
 
"Stop shouting! Tell me what happened?"
 
"I was trying to force him admiting it! I even went that far to kiss him but gess what? He pushed me!"
 
"You are so stupid! Would he admit this way? You runied everything!" Chanyeol says, pissed off.
 
"Stop being delusional already! What do I do now? I should have known that I ruin myself the moment I agreed with you in this! How do I even apologize to him? Like oh!? Sorry Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I were just trolling you? Screw you Park Chanyeol!" TAO hangs up immediately.
 
"Uh!! Baekhyun! You are damn stubborn!" Chanyeol says, throwing his phone on the bed!
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi! :) New Chapter! Sorry for updating late .... I wrote two chapters in one~ Also sorry , this chapter turned out weird! LOL ..... So now you can guess who Chanyeol has feelings for! Comments are welcome. :)