Feels like a date~

Love Destination

 

Baekhyun woke up by the feeling of soft blanket covering his body, he got up, looking around. "How did I end up being on my bed?" He wondered.
 
"Oh, you are awake already?" He turned his head to the owner of voice.
 
"Goodmorning!" He looked at Suho for awhile , confused . . .
 
"Morning. Why were you sleeping near the window? I'm worried if you catch a cold. It's chilly outside." Suho said, rolling his eyes.
 
"You brought me on my bed?"
 
"I carried you actally."
 
"WHAT? .... I mean-" For a moment he got embarrassed by what he heard from Suho.
 
"You think I can't carry you? Come on! You are not that heavy, haha!" 
 
"Thank you!" Baekhyun said simply.
 
"What for?" Suho looked at him, amused.
 
"You always take care of me." Baekhyun smiled.
 
"No need to thank me." He laughed. "It's okay."
 
Would you- ever let me to take care of you too?
 
"Get up and take a shower then have breakfast already! You are always late for meals." Suho said, annoyed.
 
"Alright! Don't nag, I got up already." 
 
 
Baekhyun spent his day studying. He had some exam on Tuesday so he needed to make sure he will pass the exams. By the time he looked at his watch, it was 3PM . . .
 
"Uh, cannot focus any more." He said, checking his phone. There was no msg nor call. 
 
Minutes later Suho came back from practice, looking at Baekhyun's figure, he smiled.
 
"Hi." He put his hand on Baekhyun's right shoulder. "What are you doing?"
 
"I was supposed to study." He looked up to see Suho.
 
"Let's go shopping this evening, Hm?
 
"Shopping? Where?"
 
"I wanna buy some clothes for Tomorrow's party and you should too."
 
"I'm fine. I don't need to come after all." He looked at his book.
 
"What? Come on! If you say this in front of Coach Choi he would scold you to no end." 
 
"Why should I join? I was just a fixed player due to Xiumin's injury for some match only."
 
"Enough! You come with me today, okay? I go take a shower. Finish your studies." Suho said, getting serious.
 
All he could do was sigh-ing, he didn't want to go to that party. Knowing TAO and those girls would show up as well, it was so awkward for him.
 
They ended up going to a shopping mall, picking some clothes to buy, he wasn't sure what color to choose. "What are you looking for?" suho came closer.
 
"I don't know which one is better." He pointed at the Tie section.
 
"If you ask me, choose this black one, set it with white shirt and black suit."
 
"You think so?" Suho nodded. "What would you choose then?"
 
"I think I look the best when I wear all-black set." Suho smiled. Baekhyun nodded, smiling at him.
 
"Let's go there, Baekhyun." Suho pointed at the coffee shop next to the shopping mall. "Wait, but I wanna go back." He whinned in the middle of being pulled by Suho.
 
They approached one of the comforty sofas in the cafe, putting their stuff in another side, they sat in front of each other. "What do you wanna order?" 
Baekhyun asked. Looking at the menu, Suho then called the waitress.
 
"Is it okay if I pick for you?" Suho asked, smiling.
 
"Sure, go ahead. I wasn't sure what to order anyway."
 
"Welcome. What do you want to order please?' The waitress asked.
 
"We would like to have Waffle with one Coffee and one Espresso please." Suho said.
 
"Thank you. I will be back with your order soon." The waitress looked at Baekhyun then smiled and walked away. Baekhyun smiled, looking outside of the window near his sofa. It feels like a date.
 
They talked and laughed with Suho telling stories about team-mates, stuff which Baekhyun never knew and all.
By the time they left the cafe, it was past 9 O'clock. They went to subway to catch their train.
 
Jessica's phone was ringing, she looked at the number."What's up, Yuri?"
 
"Guess what? That nugu went on a date with your Suho! Tsk!" Yuri said on the phone.
 
"WHAT? What do you mean?"
 
"According to the person I know, they went to shopping mall and then coffee shop, all touchy with each other the whole time!" Said Yuri, smirking.
 
"I told that jerk to stop! Ugh so pissed!! 
 
"Unnie, I feel like he is trying to make you pissed!"
 
"Does he not care if I screw him with those info of his blog?!"
 
"Right? And Unnie . . . I was wondering if there is something between these two already like- Um- if he has done it with your Suho already! Seeing how seducive he acts . . . "
 
"Uh stop! How dare he even think about this? Besides, Suho won't have feeling for that jerk, he is straight anyway!"
 
"How would you know Unnie? I mean he is a sly! You need to give that sly a lesson tomorrow."
 
"I must. That jerk needs to know when to stop! See you tomorrow afternoon. Bye." With that she threw her phone on her bed, cursing under her breath.
 
 
Baekhyun was on his bed, feeling all happy. He turned around, seeing how Suho is already asleep, he smiled at him. "How peaceful . . . I felt like we were on a real date." He said, grabbing his blanket, his heart was beating fast. "I wish I could tell you how I feel when I'm around you, how much I'm in love with you." He fell asleep moments later.
 
 
He was looking in the mirror, wondeing how to style his hair, he turned around seeing suho, smiling at him brightly. "Do you need any help?"
 
"Well, I'm not sure what to do with my hair!"
 
"You should have asked me then, let me help." Baekhyun's heart was beating fast again. "No, I can do it myself!"
 
"You are so stubborn Baekhyun, let me help you without trying to refuse for once!" He grabbed the brush and dryer.
 
Baekhyun looked at the mirror, he was surprised by the hair style, the front was coolly pushed up and the back was straight .
 
"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" Suho asked, not sure what to think.
 
"No, it's really- I wonder if you have been a hair stylist before?" Both laughed.
 
"Use eyeliner." Suho suggested. "What? I'm not sure if- . . . Baekhyun was surprised suddenly.
 
"I have some make-up stuff. I have never used them though. I'm sure everyone is going to wear make-up tonight. TAO for example! He is in love with himself." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, trying not to laugh.
 
 
The paty was being hold in the hall outside of University at 7PM that day. Guests were almost there, there was a special place for a band to perform.
 
"Ayo-wassup Kris?" TAO shaked hands with Kris. "I see everyone's hair is being pushed up tonight!"
 
"You should have followed the trend then TAO!" Said KAI. TAO looked around to see him.  "Right?! Where is your little Sehun by the way?" He gave KAI a smirk.
 
"Watch your mouth! Or I'm not gonna be all polite!" KAI said. Kris rolled his eyes "These two again!" Kris left before they start to be on his nerves again.
 
"Well, I would say I don't mind actually?"
 
" you then! Seriously!" 
 
"You wish to do so!" TAO smirked.
 
"You are high tonight, aren't you? What did you smoke again?"
 
"I'm smokin' hot already, no worries babe!"
 
"Eww! You even over-used eyeliner again ... what are you?"
 
"Jealous that I can put on a good face with make-up? Tsk!" TAO laughed.
 
"No way!" KAI looked around, Sehun was coming just then. "Hey! Sehun smiled. "Oh! You look so hansdome!" He grabbed Sehun's hand, Sehun looked down getting shy again.
 
"He means that he wants you, Sehun! Haha!" TAO teased.
 
" off TAO! KAI smiled at Sehun "Don't mind him, Sehun-ah." They both left TAO.
 
 
"Are you having fun TAO?" Chanyeol said, looking at the crowd.
 
TAO rolled his eyes. "If you let me! I need to apologize to Baekhyun as soon as possible."
 
"Come on! We can bring him in our team!"
 
"What do you mean? What team?"
 
" buddies, don't act like you don't know!"
 
"I bet he can't even a , let alone- !!"
 
"But I bet you are good at that instead!" Chanyeol laughed.
 
" you!!" TAO whinned.
 
"Shhhh! Unless you want people to know how much of a you are!"
 
"Dude! Not my fault if I'm hot for both parties!
 
"Hot for guys surely! Girls are like whatever when they see you  . . . "
 
"Let's see if you say this when I'm around that girl- I mean Yuri!" TAO smirked.
 
"You can even Jessica and I won't ever mind!"
 
"Your cousin is annoying though, I won't ever want her even for a night stand!"
 
"I know!" Chanyeol sighed. "I'm still trying to accept the fact that my aunt got married to her Dad! I don't think she would be considered as my cousin ever!" TAO nodded.
 
"Oh Look! Mr. princess is here!" TAO teased.
 
"Talk about Junmyeon that way again and I won't promise not to beat you up!" Chanyeol said, leaving TAO dumbfounded.
 
Chanyeol was about to approach Suho but then stopped in the middle of his way when he saw him with Baekhyun. "Damn it!" TAO stood next to Chanyeol shortly after. "What's wrong?"
 
"Byun Baekhyun! You are not going to ruin my night with him!" He started to walk towards them.
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi :) Chapter 11 and 300 views for this story already~ Thank you^^ I try to write even better with each chapter. Let's see what will happen in the next chapter^^ Comments are welcome :)