Chapter 2

Vampire and I

" Are you sure want to leaving me behind?" that blonde girl said while cling onto me.

" I'm sorry, Megan... I have an important business in Japan."

" But i will miss you so baaaadly."

" I'll make you forget me." i touched her head with my palm hand, i can see her cramp. i put my power to erase all about me in her memories, i don't want her always nagging on me while i'm busy to get those descendant pure witch for me.

She faint and fell on the ground. " Goodbye Megan!"

***********

" Soo-chan, How's your day today? Is it going pretty well?" My grandma ask curiously. She still laying on her bed.

" Nope. There's some strange guy that always nagging on me. He always keep calling me Soo-chan, Soo-chan. I don't want hear that from anyone else beside you, Oba-san... "

" Maybe he just want to getting close to you."

" But i hate it. He always act like he knows me for so long time. He's too easy going." i paused for a while." Somehow, i feel a bit strange with him."

" What's wrong with him? Is he so handsome, so your heart too flustered and you feel strange with it? ha ha"

" I'm serious, oba-san. I can feel a demon's energy on him."

" Soo-chan... You should be careful. You know that i can't protect you completely like i used to be. So you should take care of yourself. I don't want you get hurt, Soo-chan...."

" Yes oba-san..." i said as i hugged her.

 

On the other hand, Jun He has came to Sooyoung's place. He saw Sooyoung's grandma that he know as a person who lived with and protect the descendant pure witch until now. He also saw Sooyoung come to that old woman and talking about the demons. He become really sure that Sooyoung is really the descendant pure witch they looking for this long years.

" i should tell about this to Young Master" he said

 

*********

" Errmmm.... excuse me." a girl named Yuri talked to Sooyoung. " I heard you playing your violin that time. It sounds really nice. I-I-I want you to join our club. I and my friend want you to come join with us in our music club. It will be great if you come and become part of us." 

Sooyoung looks thinking deeply to herself, she never asked before by her friends. It sounds like a good opportunity for her to be more sociable, but she afraid to fail get attached with the other and just ended up making fun of me.

" She will come..." someone suddenly got into their conversation. " and me too. I also can join, right? My ability is not bad in music." He made puppy eyes to pursue Yuri.

" You again! Stop following me, Kris." Sooyoung said to Kris.

"I don't following you. I just heard there was an opportunity for you and me to explore our music ability, so i come. *grin "

" Oh.. so your name is Kris?  Coincidentally, our club needs new members. So please come ...  we will be glad." Yuri said. " Okay, i will wait for you all in music room at 4 p.m. See ya"

"Don't come near me again. I hate you."

"Really? I'll make you regret to say those words." Kris said seductively while he his face to Sooyoung's. It makes sooyoung surprised and can't do anything but looking at his eyes nervous.

"Bye! SOO-CHAN *grin " he waved to Sooyoung after he distanced himself to her

" DON'T CALL ME, SOO-CHAN AGAIN!!!"

" See you at 4p.m." He waved again to her. "Soo-chan! I Love You.."