Chapter 4

Vampire and I

"Eughhhh... I think I feel better now. But, why this house seems silent? where is JunHee?" i talked to myself as i walked to terrace.

"I still wonder that Takuya is the one who sent me that poison bird. I must discussed about this with JunHee soon." he tought
"Oh? JunHee,  where did you go just now? I've been looking for you but you not there." Kris asked as he realized his butler walk from main gate.
"Master?" Junhee run to Kris. " Are you okay? Do you still feel sick?"
"Don't worry, i feel better now. It's thanks to you, JunHee" Kris smiled.
"It's my responsibility as a butler to take care of you, master."
Kris nodded. "JunHee, i have something to discussed about with you."
"Ah, i also have something to tell you about, Master."
"What is it?"
"Takuya. That succubus. He was here. I saw him approach that Descendant Pure Witch yesterday. I also saw his butler, Maeda. She asked her for jogging this morning. But, i saw something weird."
"What is it?"
"That pendant still works. Just now i saw Maeda touch the Saturn pendant and she got burned her hands."
"I know that. When i'm around her i can feel the electromagnetic from that old geezer power around that necklace. Although that necklace don't give an offense power, it still give a defense power to Sooyoung." Kris said. "JunHee, what do you think we will do the next?"
"You should captured that descendant pure witch's heart as soon as possible."
"What? You mean.. I should make her fall in love with me? It.. It's impossible."
"But, this is the Best solution. You should be the first to get her ity and make her give a birth to you. And then.. You can kill her. It's all our plan at the first, right?"
Kris confused. All the night he looked think hardly by himself. He don't feel this guilty when he planned it at first. But now, he feel as he doesn't want to hurt her.
"What should I do?" he asked himself.
***********
"Maeda, i want you to do something for me." Takanishi said mysteriously.
Maeda just nodded as she listen him carefully.
 
Sooyoung POV
Hmm.. I really love spring. I can feel the flowers bloom scent. I also can listen birds chirping. Sitting on the grass hill under the cherry tree that are starting to bloom with the warmth of morning sunshine, i feel i found my paradise here.
 
In this place i usually spent my time until my classes begin while i play my violin. The harmony from my violin increase the beauty of my paradise.
 
Clap! Clap! Clap!
"You're amazing as always, Sooyoung-chan." Maeda smiled as she clapped her hands.
"Maeda-chan?" i startled.
"Yo!" akanishi said from Maeda's back.
"Ah? Akanishi-kun too? How can you know i'm here?"
"It's sooo easy, Sooyoung-chan. Your playing is heard up until the corner of this campus. Hahaha." Akanishi said as he hug my shoulders.
"Really? Next time i will stop playing my violin in campus."
"Hey! If you want to stop playing, i won't be a friend with you anymore. Remember it, okay?" Akanishi replied.
I chuckled "Okay, Akanishi-kun. Hmm, btw where is that Twin Kwon?"
"Oh, Yoona and Yuri? They have a class right now. Hmmmm... You really good at choosing a nice place, Sooyoung-chan." Maeda lying on the grass hill beside where i'm standing now.
"Maeda right. I have been here for 2 years but it's the first time i know that our campus have a beautiful place like here." Akanishi said.
"I found it unconditionally."
"Sooyoung-chan, tonight we wanted to go to drink. If you don't mind, we also wanted you to come." Maeda said
"Err.. I can't reply now. I should asked my grandma first."
"Okay. I, akanishi and Kwon twin will pick you up at your house tonight at 7 p.m."
"Ah, okay."
For the first time, i will go out with my friends. But, i wonder if my grandma will let me go.
*************
"Master, i heard Maeda ask that descendant pure witch to go drink together with her friends tonight." JunHee reported to his master,Kris who's been relaxed on his private room all this day to regain his powers.
 
"What?" Kris startled. "Maeda.. She's Takuya butler, right?"
 
"Yes, master."
 
"What do you mean by yes? Go followed them! Protect Sooyoung! Don't let that succubus hurt her!"
 
"I understand. I leave first, master."
******
Sooyoung POV
 
"Ah.. Thank you Akanishi, it's rare for my grandma let me out at the night." i said.
 
"Haha... It's okay."
 
"Hmm.. Where is Maeda and Kwon Twin?"
 
"They will come later." Akanishi replied as we arrived at the room we reserved at this pub for us. But suddenly that room become dark, and i can't even feel my body again. My body becomes weak and my head spinning. I can't standing anymore.
 
**********
"Eungghh... " Sooyoung still feel pain on her head. "Where is it?"
 
"Oh? You wake up, my princess?" that Takuya said as he appeared from the bathroom.
 
"YOU? Wh-why.. Why are you..."
 
 
 
TBC
 
What do u think about this chapter? Sorry if this story so slow, lame, or anything. I'm appologize. 
For the readers, please be active. I need your comments. Don't be silent readers, okay?
See you in the next chapter (^_^)/