Chapter 3

Vampire and I

New cast:

Akanishi Jin (22)

Yuri and Yoona (21)

Yuri and Yoona (21)

Maeda Atsuko (20)

" This for you..." Yuri said while he hands me a can of soda

" Eung.. Thank you" 

" Sooyoung-chan? Arrigatou ne.." she smiled to me. " For coming to this club. Thank you..."

" Ah.. yes. I am also so grateful for you to invited me here." I'm really happy today. Today is the first time i have chat with my friends like this. I never had any friend before. The first friend i have is Kris. Everyone thought that i'm freak. Since childhood, i just spend my time with playing violin or helping my grandma in the field. My grandma restricted me to not go far from her or just have a chat with another child. She said it was rather dangerous. She afraid that vampires my grandma said come to us by disguise as an ordinary one. Since childhood, i studied in my house. My grandma asked a special request to school to sent a teacher to my house so i can studied in home. Now, when she think i have become more adult to protect myself, he sent me to a college. 

" Ne. Sooyoung-chan... I really loved your playing violin before." Yoona said

" That song actually i who made it."

" Woah! Really? That song is really good. Easy listening and touching."

I smiled, "Thank you."

 

None POV

" Hey, You have come? What time you arrived here?" Akanishi said to someone has just come. He was tall and handsome like Akanishi.

" Last night. Your mother said you must be here, so i came here. How have you been?" That guy replied.

" As you see, i'm still handsome. Hahaha. " Akanishi replied while laughing " Oh yeah, girls.. This is Takuya. My friend when i was in London, but he is a Japanese."

" Oh.. Hi. I'm Sooyoung. Nice to meet you..." i bowed as a greeting. Sooyoung tried to be more friendly. He want to abroad her socialize to make more friends.

" Is it the way people here greeting someone?" that guy named Takuya said arrogant

" What?" Sooyoung looked confused for what Takuya said. She thinks she has been doing true.

" In my country before, this is the way people greeting someone." He pulled Soo's hands to come closer with him, and he touched his lips with Soo's lightly. He kissed her. He's even tried to put his tounge in. But...

PLAKKK!!!  Sooyoung slapped him hardly. Now, she's really mad. That was her first kiss. She can't understand how can a stranger like Takuya can take her first kiss so easily, one thing she really treasured.

" Yuri-chan, Yoona-chan, Akanishi-kun, Maeda-chan... I go home first. Thanks for inviting me today. " She bowed and walked fast away from them.

" *smirk* Gotcha!" Takuya said to himself. He looks like a villian right now.

 

In another place not far from Akanishi, Yuri, Yoona, Maeda and Takuya gathering, there's someone watching from behind the tree. 

" Takuya.... I know you will come followed us here." His eagle eyes never takes from the only object, Takuya. " I will not let you come and destroy our plans so easily, Takuya...."

------------------------

in Kris' castle

" Master, i have a bad..... " Jun Hee stopped his words when he saw his master's body become more looks glossy and transparent ( You can imagine as what happened with Edward Cullen in Twilight ).

" Master, What's wrong? What happened with your body?"

" I... don't  know.. There's a.. There's a black bird... come to my room.. AAAARRGGHH!!! When I... I touch that bird.. It.. It bites me and... and.. AAAAAARRRGGHH!!! I feel my body's burned." He cramped on Junhee's lap. " Jun.. Junhee.. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Help.. meeh. AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!"

" Calm down, Master. Please take a deep breathe, master.. Now." Junhee closed his eyes, he put all his strength to cured his master. He wiped the scratches on his master's wrist with his palm. A blinding light shown from them. It indicates that JunHee's power worked now in Kris' body.

" AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" slowly his glossy and transparent color on his body disappeared. He's healed now.

" Master, Are you okay?" Junhee asked worried.

" Errhh.. I'm okay now. Thanks JunHee." Kris said while he touched his wrist.

" You better take a full rest right now. You have to recover your energy. That poison must be take almost all of your energy."  Junhee said, " Come on i'll help you to go to your bed, master.."

" Ah.. Thank you JunHee. You really a big help for me. You're really my best butller. Thank you so much JunHee.." Kris put his hand to Junhee's shoulder. They walked to Kris' bed.

" Jun Hee... I think i know who's the one poisoned me."

" Master, we talked about it later after you recovered. Now, i leave first." JunHee left his master on his bedroom. He doesn't want to discuss about these topic right now. He affraid it will make his master's health worst. " I think i have to act first, before that succubus went further."

-----------------------

 

Knock knock knock!

In this early morning, someone knock Sooyoung's house. It's been too early for any guest visited someone's house.

"Good morning, Sooyoung-chan.." that guest said after the host open the door.

"Oh? Maeda-chan? Doe? What's wrong?" sooyoung surprised.

"I just want to ask you to accompany me jogging around here. Would you mind?"

"Of course. Wait a sec. I want to change first."

"Okay."

In the way, Maeda keep talking to Sooyoung. It seems that Maeda wants to be closer to Sooyoung. But without they know, someone seems watching them from far.

"Woah! Sooyoung-chan? Your pendant looks pretty. Where did you buy it? Ah~ i want to have one." Maeda said while she appraised Sooyoung's pendant she wore.

"This is from my grandma. She specially give it to me. Do you want to try it?"

"Really? I can try it?"

"Eungg.. Of course." sooyoung realeased her pendant from her neck. "This is"

"Woah! It's really beautiful." Maeda wear that pendant by herself. "Is it looks good on me?"

"Eungg.. Yeah." sooyoung replied while she smiled.

Maeda looks really excited with Sooyoung's pendant. When she looks her reflection on her handphone, she touch the part of saturns..

"AAARRGGHH...!" she screamed after she touched the part Saturn shape of the pendant.

'! It still works. I think that power of the old geezer has really broken.' Maeda think on herself.

Someone that watching them from far since then is also look surprised for what happened to Maeda now.

"Maeda-chan?? Are you okay? " Sooyoung surprised by looking Maeda suddenly screaming.

"I-I-It's okay." Maeda realeased Sooyoung's pendant from her neck and give it again to Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung-chan.. I think i have to go home first. See you later." Maeda walked fast away from Sooyoung.

"What's wrong with her huh? It's weird." sooyoung talked to herself while she looked Maeda's back.

----------------

"Master, i've just meet the descendant pure witch this morning. I've got a bad news."

"What is it?"

"That pendant. It still works."

 

TBC

 

 

Note: Don't be a silent readers please. I need your comment ><

Btw, thanks for reading ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ