Chapter 1

Vampire and I

" This pendant is for you... It's like a mark that you are in my full guard, so the demons even such a spirits can't go near approach you." my grandmom handed a saturn necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" How beautiful. Thank you oba-san..." my grandmom put these necklace on me. " You have to wear it all the time. You may not lose it." she said 

I looking forward to this pendant. This pendant was given when i'm 3 years old, on the day after my parents died . After both of my parents died, my grandma looked after me. But after my grandma's health getting worse, her guard for me and our living became weakened. The demons that know about this situation come to attacked my house. My grandma really took care my safety, force herself to fight them back. And although the demons gone that time... Her health become more and more worsened, it makes her guard on me become more weakened. Lately many spirits like goblins comes nagging on me even try to kill me. No wonder i often lose my consciousness. I don't have intentions to use my power as a pure witch to fight them back.

" Are you attacked again by those spirits, Soo-chan?" my grandma asked worriedly as she lied down on her bed.

" Yes.. oba-san. but, don't worry.. i can deal with it."

" I'm sorry soo-chan... My guard didn't work completely like before. I become this weak, it was my fault." she said desperately as she cried to herself.

" You've been after me for this long, oba-san... Thank you. There's no point to mistaking yourself like this. I've been so thankful, I have you oba-san on my side."

I hugged my oba-san to comfort her, but i still can hear she cried desperately on my shoulders.

 

************

It's my first day, i transfer to this college. I heard from my father those descendant pure witch lived in Japan. After tried so hard, my father forced all his power to found out the descendant pure witch and the old geezer's existence. Finally he found out after this long effort. He knows that the old geezer become weakened, no wonder it becomes a bit easier to found out their existence. Another demons has came attack that old geezer to steal the descendant pure witch, but fortunately they failed. Now they have moved to another places but still in Japan, and it become my duties to found out where's the descendant pure witch.

Ah.. I feel a bit lost. I saw a long haired girl that brings violin bag redo her shoelace on the other side. I think i'll asked her.

" Excuse me... Can you tell me where is the B705? I have operation marketing on Mr. Horan's class..."

" Ah.. i'm also on the way there. Come with me." she walks ahead of me in a hurry.

" Hey.. can we walk slowly?" she ignores me but keep walking fast.

" *pant *pant thanks god. we made on time." she said as she sit on the class. i took a seat beside her.

" errmm.. girl. Thank you... you help me led the way here. I'm new transfer student... from Canada. My name is Kris. What is your name?"

" Sooyoung."

" Sooyoung?" i paused for a while. " Your name sounds Korean. You aren't a native here?"

" I am not."

" Ah.. you know? My father is also a Korean.. I also can a little speak Korean. Annyeonghaseyo. Mianheyo. Bangapseumnida,,, See? I can, right?"

" Yeah you can.." she smiled.

" You looked more beautiful when you smiled, Soo-chan."

Suddenly she change her glance, she glare at me creepily. " Don't-be-easygoing-to-me.! And-Don't-call-me-Soo-chan!"

" Ahh.. You scared me Soo-chan." she thinks i will afraid with those creepy expression she even doesn't know with whom she spoke. I'm Kris, the handsome vampire. " From now on, we're friend, right? Soo-chan?" i winked.

" Don't call me Soo-chan!!!!"

i saw Mr. Horan come right to the class and start his lecturer. I have no idea but to feel boring for his lecturer. I got no interest to listen his lecturer. I'm more interest to see a girl beside me.

" Soo-chan... Your necklace. It's so beautiful.. Where did you buy it?" she didn't even answer me, she just keep concentrating on mr. Horan's lectures. " Hey.. Are you deaf? Where did you buy your necklace? It's so beautiful.."

" You're so noisy."

" Hey answer me...."

" Mr. transfer student! Any problems?" that mr. Horan said while glare at me.

" No, sir."

" Keep calm!" he said again

" hey, Soo-chan.... answer me." i whispered this time.

" it's from my grandma. satisfied?"

" Ah.. is that so? it looks suitable for you." i grinned.

 

*************

" Master, welcome home. How about the lectures?" 

" Pretty boring!" i said while i handed him my coat.

" Is that so?" he put my coat and the hanger besides the door, " What do you want for dinner, Master?"

" I don't have any apetite, Jun He." i said while walk straightly to my room. " Errmm.. Jun He. I want you to go investigate my classmate, Sooyoung from now on. I have a feeling that she was the one we searched for this long years."

" Th-Th-The descendant  pure witch? You found her? Are you sure?"

" I'm not pretty sure.. But i saw her, she uses a saturn pendant that only the old geezer have it. So you should just investigate her as soon as possible"

" Okay, master. I'll go found out." he bowed to me.. " Shall i take a leave now?"

" Sure."

 

On the other side, there is someone who found out their conversation within his mirror water.

" You're one thousand years too early to having the descendant pure witch first, Kris..." he smirked creepily