Chapter 2

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Sunny's POV

 

The charity event looked absolutely beautiful. To the lights to the centerpieces,everything was magical. SNSD are officially ambassadors to Choi Jungnam's charity. Choi Jungnam was a good friend with my uncle,Lee SooMan. Yes he is the current CEO of SM Entertainment.

When I first heard about the charity, I immediately supported it.

I also heard when Uncle Choi was going blind, I was nineteen at the time.When SNSD had their two year anniversary, I was informed that he was going to see again. I was told that his daughter had made the decision to give him her own eyesight.

Talk about strength.

Walking around and getting myself acquainted with everyone, I smiled for no reason at all.Not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone. Both of us ending up on the floor.

I heard her let out a groan in pain as did I.Instantly I felt bad,wanting to help her up.

"Here let me help you..." I had take a moment to stop to look in this young woman's appearance. She had beautiful long legs that went on forever and her long brown hair down her graceful shoulders. Her evening gown made her look more flawless.

She looked up and stared in the distance.

Wait she looks familiar...

She looked exactly like the girl who has been in my dreams for the past year.

"Gotchu!"Sunny was hugged from behind and the person giggled.Sunny loved being in this unknown person's arms and felt the warmth and comfort they gave.

"Yah!"Sunny answered back and turned her body around to face the unknown girl. She surprised by a kiss on the lips and Sunny instantly kissed back.

She had long brown locks, a cute button nose, cheeks you want to squeeze and kiss and lips that kissable. She still had her eyes closed,taking in the kiss.

She finally opened her eyes.

They were the most beautiful brown eyes Sunny ever seen.

She could get lost in them forever.

This is my dream girl.

"Here let me help you..."I said and instantly felt guilty.

My dream girl opened her eyes and looked into her orbs. They weren't the beautiful brown eyes I could get lost in them endlessly but they were a beautiful shade of gray.I was still hypnotized by her silver orbs and blurted out,"Your eyes are beautiful.."

I grabbed ahold of her hands and felt jolts when we made contact.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you and I'm quite clusmy..."I apologized.My dream girl was bending her back and neck to talk to me and she answered back to me and let out a awkward laugh,"It's alright.I didn't see you there."

I retorted back,"Is it because I'm shorter than you?"She was about to respond when Uncle announced,

"I proudly present to you my daughter,Choi Sooyoung!" That's uncle's daughter!

That means...

She's blind.

She called out to me,"Care to walk me to the stage?" I didn't realize the walker was still on the floor and so I picked it up and I wrapped my arm around hers.

Uncle lead her to the piano bench and adjusted the microphone and planted a kiss on her cheek.She yelled into the microphone,"I hope everyone is having a wonderful time tonight!This song is for SNSD sunbaes for supporting my appa's organization and please enjoy!"

She started to play "Into the New World" and then she started to sing. I could feel my jaw drop in awe, she played all of SNSD's number ones,like a SNSD medley.When she finished I was one of the first ones to stand up and clap. Sooyoung had major talent!I was the first one to help her off stage and told her,"Wow you are daebak!"

She let out cute laugh and said,"Thank you,Can I at least know your name,miss?"

I totally forgot I didn't tell her my name, you pabo!

I introduced myself,

"Oh I'm sorry,I'm Lee SoonKyu or Sunny!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment and up vote? Sorry for the wait! What will Sunny after she met her dream girl?