Chapter 8

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"Luna?" 

Sooyoung turned her head to sound of Luna's voice. 

"Am I interrupting something here?"Luna asked quietly. Sunny was about answer back, when Sooyoung replied,"Me and Sunny here were on a date..." 

Luna's eyes widened, not containing her shock. She saw how Sooyoung was smiling so wide when she told her and Sunny was surprised at Sooyoung's reply.

"Oh, well...I should be letting you two be then...I'll talk to later Youngie and have a nice evening, Sunny-unnie."Luna tried to not look so heartbroken in front of Sunny.

Why am I feeling this way towards Sunny-unnie and Sooyoungie? Luna thought.

"So YoungYoung, how did you and Luna meet?"Sunny wondered. The blind girl let out a chuckle and tried to search for Sunny's hand on the table. "Where is your hand, I want to hold it,"Sooyoung smiled at her.

"I believe we met around middle school...I remember was getting bullied everyday. You see Sunny-ah, I was really small during elementary and middle school. The kids at school thought I was weird, because I constantly bringing and practicing my guitar and violin."

Sooyoung paused and spoke again.

"And then one day, the broke into my locker and stole my instrument...When I finally found it, they were going to wreck it...I remember telling them,'I'll do anything you want, just please don't break my guitar.' It meant so much to me, because it my halbojee's first and then passed onto my appa's, then me. They beat me around for a hour, I could barely stand or even breath at this point...When I saw they were going after my guitar, I suddenly felt this power within me..."

Sooyoung breathed,"That's when Luna found me, demanding them to stop. She was popular at our middle school and after at the incident we became best friends.."

"We had plenty of friends, but when I decided to give my eyes for Appa to see..."Sooyoung tried her best to hold back her tears, "That's when my friends started to leave."

"Luna was only the one that stayed and was at my side about my decision. With her it was only Hyoyeon and Jessica-unnie." Sooyoung smiled at the mention of those who stayed.

"Now I have you..."Sooyoung smiled wider, Sunny's hand with her thumb.

Sunny blushed and looked down at their hands.

 

..

 

Sunny had taken Sooyoung to the Han River, they were overlooking all of Seoul. 

"Sunny-ah, can describe what Seoul looks like to me? It feels like forever since I came here." Sooyoung truthfully said.

The aegyo queen looked all around.

"The building lights are beautiful especially the lights are reflecting the water of the river. Colors of red, blue, yellow, purple... I'm sorry I'm not that descriptive. It's just so beautiful like you, Sooyoung."Sunny took off Sooyoung's sunglasses and cupped her face, hoping Sooyoung could look into her eyes.

"Only if I can see you, Sunny-ah. I know you are beautiful, inside and out."Sooyoung gave the smile Sunny loved. "How can you be so perfect?"Sooyoung whispered into Sunny's hair while wrapping her arms around the shorter girl.

Time had stood still when they both in each other's arm.

"Sunny..."Sooyoung started.

"Hmm..."Sunny looked up at the taller girl.

"May I kiss you?"Sooyoung tried her hardest to look into Sunny's eyes, while cupping her face, her fingertips touching Sunny's soft cheeks.

"You may..."Sunny smiled wide. "Under one condition, Choi Sooyoung..."Sooyoung gulped and nodded.

"If I can call you mine...."Sunny tiptoed and whispered into Sooyoung's ear.

"I was yours from the sight, Lee SoonKyu."Sooyoung smiled wide, knowing that they are officially a couple. Sunny couldn't contain her excitement at Sooyoung's answer and finally kissed Sooyoung on the lips.

Surprised, Sooyoung kissed Sunny back,lifting the shorter girl off her feet. Sunny could tell Sooyoung wanted to explore and touch every part of her lips, she could tell Sooyoung was smiling through their first kiss as a couple.

 

..

 

A month later.

 

.. 

 

Sooyoung and Sunny were having the time of their lives in SM's dance studio. While Sunny was practicing for Girls' Generation next comeback, Sooyoung was composing her songs for her next album. 

After SNSD's new song had stopped, Sunny stopped the music and took a seat on the floor with her talented girlfriend. "Tired Bae?"Sooyoung let out a laughed and handed Sunny an ice,cold water bottle.

"Thanks yeobo."Sunny grabbed the water and pecked Sooyoung on the lips.

"How's the new song going?"Sunny looked over Sooyoung's shoulder. 

"About done, just making finishing touches."Sooyoung told her girlfriend and took off her Beats headphones. "The lyrics are about done but the music is almost done as well."

"Would like to have a live performance?"Sooyoung smirked and gathered Sunny in her arms. 

"That'll be wonderful, love."Sunny smiled and pecked her on the lips again.

"Just plug it into the speakers and play  'Sooyoung-Joah"Sooyoung smiled.

"Joah?" Sunny asked.

"You'll see."Sooyoung smiled wider.

The music began to play and Sooyoung brought the two of them into the middle of the studio.

 

 

Oh baby, I like you so much that you’re driving me crazy
Just thinking about you makes me feel good
This feeling, only you can make me have this feeling
I want to feel it till I die
Stay next to me, I can take care of you, I can take care of you

I will always look at only you
Without knowing, I just start laughing
Oh baby baby baby baby
I want to shout out loudly

I like you, I like everything about you
From your head to your toes
Even each of your small actions
I like it all, I like everything about you
If I’m with you, I’m happy
The more time passes, the more I like you
I need you
I pray that I can be with you every day
I can live happily with only you

Break it down now
Come on no no

Ay girl, if I’m with you, each day is so special
Stay with me forever and ever baby please
And girl, even if we’re not meant to be
It’s you without question
You know that I got you
You know that I love you
I’ll always be with you baby

I will always look at only you
Without knowing, I just start laughing
Oh baby baby baby baby
I want to shout out loudly

I like you, I like everything about you
From your head to your toes
Even each of your small actions
I like it all, I like everything about you
If I’m with you, I’m happy
The more time passes, the more I like you
I need you
I pray that I can be with you every day
I can live happily with only you

I don’t ever want to be apart
Even when I’m looking at you, I miss you
Always be by my side, my girl
I want you and I need you don’t ever ever leave my side

I like you, I like everything about you
From your head to your toes
Even each of your small actions
I like it all, I like everything about you
If I’m with you, I’m happy
The more time passes, the more I like you
I need you
I pray that I can be with you every day
I can live happily with only you

Sunny shyly looked down and tried to walk away, Sooyoung would always find her and serenade her. Sooyounng hugged her from behind and continued to sing. Sooyoung made sure Sunny was facing her and cupped her face, still singing. She meant every word in the song.

"And I want my beautiful love to be in my next video.."Sooyoung smiled and made sure their noses had touched. Sunny closed her eyes, loving the closeness.

"I would be honored to, bae.."Sunny whispered.

"I love you, Saranghae.."Sooyoung breathed out, finally saying the words Sunny wanted to hear.

Only if Sunny would respond back...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Here is the next chapter, please comment :333