Chapter 4

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Sooyoung's POV

 

Whoa.

Did I just get electrocuted by Sunny's touch? I did.

She carefully lead me to her members and heard them call out,"Sunny-ah!"

We stopped walking and I was probably facing all of SNSD. Folding my cane, I put my hands together, feeling awkward."Guys, this is Choi Sooyoung!"Sunny announced to everyone. I bowed in all directions and gave a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo SNSD sunbaes,I'm Choi Sooyoung." I held out my hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm SNSD's leader Taeyeon." Her voice seemed dorky and she shook my hand. I nodded my head and turned to next person. "Young-ah, you already know us."I heard a familiar voices in front of me.

"Sica-unnie, Hyo unnie." I smiled wider and felt arms wrap my waist. I heard of a collection of gasps around me and wondered if Sunny was still next to me.

Both were hugging me and Jessica-unnie whispered in my ear,"We are sorry, Youngie.We are still here for you."Her voice became softer. On the other side Hyoyeon whispered,"We love you, only if we weren't so busy..."

Tears started to well up in eyes and pulled back a little."You guys don't have say sorry. I understand. You were still there when everyone left..."

Hyoyeon and Jessica tried their best to contact me, even during their concerts and busy schedules.

I felt Jessica's lips kiss me on the cheek and then Hyoyeon's on the other cheek. My face felt hot and responded back,"Aish!At least let me give you one too! Take my hand to your cheek unnies!"

I'm guessing Hyoyeon-unnie took my hand first because she is fast and kind of bent down to kiss her cheek. "Take that Sica!" I kissed her cheek and Jessica-unnie took my hand again and I touched her cheek, I also gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ahem."I heard someone cleared their throat and totally forgot I was still meeting SNSD.

Oops.

I felt Sica-unnie and Hyo-unnie turn back to their group members and I slowly turned with them.

"I didn't know you knew each other."Sunny said to her members and probably me.

"Yup, we took of this kiddo when she was smaller than us. Now she's the one who is taller than both of us."Hyoyeon-unnie and Sica-unnie let out a laugh.

After meeting Tiffany,Yuri,YoonA, and their maknae, Seohyun. All of the members seemed down to earth and very nice.

"Sunny-ah?" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She was next to me when I heard her voice.

"Do you mind leading  me to the food table?"I smiled.

"Of course!"Sunny exclaimed and held my hand.I unfolded my walker and made my way to my most favorite thing in the world.

"We'll be right back."Sunny told her members.

We stopped and I'm guessing we are at the food table, the aroma of amazing food in the air. "Ms.Sooyoung we have your favorites at 12 and 1 o'clock. What else would you like to eat?" The server told me.

"I'll have everything please." I'm super hungry right now. "Miss Sunny, would like you anything?"

"I would just help myself, thank you."Sunny insisted.

"Your food will arrive soon, Miss Sooyoung. May I ask where are you seating?"

"I'm sitting with SNSD-sunbaenims." I replied. "Miss Sunny, we will have someone carry your plate for you."

"Uh, okay."Sunny repsonded.

We were back at the table and Sunny helped me sit down."Sunny-ah?"I whispered."Who is in front of me?"

"In front of you is Sica, Hyo, and Taeyeon. On your left is Fany-ah and I'm on your left."Sunny whispered back. "Your food is also here."

"Miss Sooyoung, your favorite is right in front of you and the rest of your meals is a 10,11, 1, and  2 o'clock."The server said out loud.

"Sooyoungie, you can eat all that?"Sunny sounded surprised.

I smiled and nodded my head. I was searching for my napkin to place it on my lap when I felt someone place on my lap already.

I was eating happily and I felt eyes being laid onto me."So, Sooyoung-ssi, who is your favorite SNSD member?"I'm guessing YoonA was the one asking.

Did I have a favorite?

"Well, I like Sica and Hyo-unnie but I've always liked Sunny-ah."I looked down not wanting to see me blush.

I heard everyone say "awww" and heard a "Yah!"Sunny yelling at her members.

 

..

 

After eating, it was just me and Sunny who was at the table, while everyone had danced.

"Want to go to the balcony?"I asked her.

"De,"She answered back and we made our way to a secluded place. We stepped outside, feeling the breeze of the night air was refreshing.

"How does the night sky look like?"I asked to her and closed my eyes.

"Beautiful like you."Sunny whispered.

I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach, my heart beating faster, and my breath hitching.

Lee SoonKyu, what are you doing to me?

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the long wait! I really have bad writer's block and whatnot! What will happen with Sunny and Sooyoung now? Please comment and upvote! :D