Chapter 3

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Sooyoung's POV

 

Sunny.

That's a pretty name.

I just can't picture a face when she comes to my mind. I only knew Jessica and Hyoyeon really when they were trainees, I wonder how they look now. Sunny-sunbae seems interesting.

I really don't have friends that are my age really. My parents say I should go meet more people my age but I just say I have friends at the university.

Yea right.

Who would want to be friends with a blind girl?

My only best friend is Luna, from f(x) and my guide dog, Sangchoo. I made Luna be my eyes and my trustee sidekick, Sangchoo to make sure to know where I was going.

Together we are just a random misfits trying to fit in this world and Luna found hers in f(x), another girl group in SM. I know every fan's dream to know stars of the Hallyu wave. I'm pretty thankful for Luna. She was there after I became blind and I couldn't help fall in love with her.

Yup. I said it.

I was in love with Park Sun-Young.

It was one-sided, me, being the one side and never confessing to her but she's still my best friend.

"Sooyoung-ah?"Sunny called out to me. I turned my head to her voice and flashed her a genuine smile. Her calling my name was like a dream. "De,Sunny-sunbae?" I responded.

She giggled and hit my arm playfully,"Just call me Sunny, Soo!"

Soo?

Lee SoonKyu. I want to learn more about you.

"So Soo..."She let a cute aeygo,"Would you like to meet the rest of my members?" I smiled and nodded my head."I would love to meet SNSD sunbaenims.Your arm?"I held out my hand.

When I touched her arm,I felt sparks ruin through my veins. I had the walker in my other hand and lead me to SNSD.

 

..

 

Sunny's POV.

 

I cannot stop staring at my dream girl.

I stumble at my words when I talk to Sooyoung.When she turns her head to me and I could stare into her eyes forever.

Her orbs are a beautiful shade of grey. Not that Fifty Shades of Grey crap, they were like a "after the storm" grey. All I wanted to is to place my hands on her face to see her face clearly.

I wonder who she depicts me in her mind.

Let's hope I'm cute or aeygo filled.

Choi Sooyoung is like a mystery you want to solve.She seems so in depth,so complex, and that's her charm.

Tall,dark, and mysterious.

It seemed my dream girl was zoning out like Sica. I called out to her,"Sooyoung-ah?" She turned her head to my voice and flashed me a smile.

"De,Sunny-sunbae?"

Sooyoungie,are you trying to kill me now? I let out a giggle and hit her arm,playfully.

"Just call me Sunny,Soo!"

I asked the taller girl,"So Soo..."I gave her my aeygo that calls for a punch,"Would you like to meet the rest of my members?"She gave me her million dollar smile and nodded.

"I would love to meet SNSD-sunbaenims.Your arm?"She asked.

When Sooyoung grabbed a hold of my arm, sparks ran through my mind.I wondered if she felt it too...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Is this going slow? Comment? :D Sorry for the long wait and its kinda a filler!