Chapter 1

When You Look Me In The Eyes

A/N :Trying Point of Views here.Comment and tell me what you think?

 

Sooyoung's POV.

 

I hate going to charity events.

So much going on, too much noise in one place.

At least I don't have to look at people's expressions when I walk by.

You see my father is the president of his own charity,dealing with retina diseases and blindness. They told my father he was going to loose his eyesight within a month if they didn't find a match.

I was the perfect match for him.

After deliberating on what to do, I chosen to give my eyesight to him. I was seventeen at the time and yes I graduated high school and I'm currently attending a university. I'm a double major in business and music, I've have been playing piano,viola, guitar ever since I was little and memorized everything like that.

I let out a sigh and put my elbows on the table. These are so boring and it's just bunch of idols getting recognition for being an ambassador for my father. I'm guessing SNSD or Girl's Generation is here tonight and receiving their award. Getting up, I got my walker and made my way to the dessert table.

Yay for free and delicious food.

While walking, I heard a heavenly laugh and snort. That's cute. I heard it was coming closer and checked to turn my head. Next thing I knew I was on the floor and must of collided with someone. I let out a groan and I guess the person did too.

"Here let me help you..." The voice called out but suddenly paused. We were on the floor for about a minute and they finally stammered out,

"Your eyes are beautiful..." The voice let out a small giggle.

It was that angelic laugh.

A pair of soft hands grabbed onto mine. I felt electricity run through my veins,this unknown person and my hands fit like a perfect puzzle piece.Their delicate hands were no where compared to my calloused ones from guitar and viola playing too much.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you...I'm quite clumsy."The voice said to me.I'm guessing she was in front of me and she was short,bending my back to hear her speak. "It's alright. I didn't see you there."I let out a awkward laugh.

"Is it because I'm shorter than you?" I could tell she was getting irritated.

I guess she didn't see the walker...

"I proudly present to you my daughter,Choi Sooyoung!"I heard my appa's voice through the microphone and could feel the heat of the spotlight on me. I called to her and muttered,"Care to walk to me to the stage?"

She handed me the walker and wrapped her arm around mine and helped me to the stage.

Did I forget I was performing today?

My appa lead me to the piano bench and I took a seat. I sensed he adjusted the microphone for me and gave me kiss on the cheek. I said into the microphone,"I hope everyone is having a wonderful time tonight! This song is for SNSD sunbae for supporting my appa's organization and please enjoy!"

I also forgot to tell you I'm still a rookie in the music industry?I'm still yet to debut and SNSD are my sunbaes...The company just kept me a secret from my labelmates.

My fingers touched the keys of the piano.I felt home. I took a deep breath and started to play.


I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past
Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us
with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart
Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world's unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It's something we'll do together to the end, into the new world.



Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story
My Angel and My Girls
My sunshine
Oh! Oh! let's go!

You're so so handsome
My eyes my eyes are blinded
I can't breathe because I'm trembling

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Oh I feel so embarrassed
I can't look at you
I feel shy because I've fallen in love

 

Tell me your wish.
Tell me the little dreams in your heart
Draw the ideal woman in your head
and look at me
I'm your genie, your dream, your genie

Ride your dream car and race along
sit next to me
Throw your everything into my enticement
Even if your heart bursts and flies in the wind
In this moment, the world is yours

That's right,I love you. I always believe in you.
Dreams and passions, I want to give them all to you
I'm a good luck goddess that wants (wants) to make your wish come true
Tell me your wish (i'm genie for you, boy)
Tell me your wish (i'm genie for your wish)
Tell me your wish (i'm genie for your dream)
Tell only me (i'm genie for your world)

I sung the rest of SNSD's songs making it SNSD's medley.After I finished, I heard a thunderous round of applause for me. I loved being on stage.Carefully,I got up and bowed to the audience.I smiled so much my cheeks started to hurt.
 
I got of the stage with the help of her.
 
"Wow, you are daebak!"
 
I let out a laugh and felt my cheeks turn red,"Thank you. Can I at least know your name,miss?" I questioned to her.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry... I'm Lee SoonKyu or Sunny."
 
 
 
A/N: Chapter One is done! Sorry for the wait please try to comment and tell me what you think! I thought Sooyoung singing the SNSD medley was awesome!