MY CINDERELLA

MY CINDERELLA

Chapter 7:  KNOCK KNOCK, WHO’S THERE?

 

Bom shivered and realized that the bath water has turned cold.  Part of her wanted to turn on the hot water again and enjoying a longer bath time but the idea of lying on a soft warm mattress for the night appealed to her more than half lying in the cold tub.  The water rushed down her body as she stepped out of the tub and it immediately soaked up the rug she stood on.  Without bothering to dry wet body first she grabbed a towel and quickly put in on then wrapped a smaller one tightly on her wet hair before gathering her dirty clothes in her arms and walked out of the bathroom; leaving traces of wetness everywhere she walked on the floor. 

“Ahhh…” She sighed when she realized what she’d done half way to her bedroom but she kept on walking.  She just had to wipe it later.  What was the rush for when she was all by herself anyway?

Walking in the bedroom she gently kicked the door closed behind her with her right foot; unaware that the door didn’t closed all the way as she carelessly threw the dirty clothes on the floor and headed straight to her dresser. 

As she busily rumbled through her dresser for her clothes, a soft knock rapped on the door. “Oh… Minji-ah, you’re back?” Bom responded without looking then quickly added with a tease, “So the girls finally got tired of your company and shooed you home?” 

“Anio.” Came a reply that made Bom swirled around so quickly.

There, stood the very own devil with one shoulder propped against her door frame; watching her.  His eyes glistering dangerously with a smirk plastered in his face.

“Ji!” She whispered breathlessly, her eyes huge with shock. 

** OMG, finally! I was worried tht I would not be able 2 wrt anythg at all & just but end up staring at the screen again but phew... here it is.  Hope y'all like it.  (^.~) I'm so sorry it took me this long 2 come up w such a short chappy but I'll try 2 update again in a few days.  Thx 4 ur continuos support & encouragement despite the long delay, y'all! **