MY CINDERELLA

MY CINDERELLA

COOL EMBARRASSMENT

 

As soon as they bowed to the audiences at the end of the performance, Bom was the first to hurriedly walk backstage and waited until she was safely out of the audiences’ eyes before she let nerves get the best of her. Her brave playful front instantly crumbled as her legs quickly turned to jelly.  If it weren’t for the wall that she hung onto for support, she would’ve already sprawling down the floor like a ragdoll.

“Unnie! Kenchanasaeyo? I’m so proud of you, you were awesome out there!” Chaerin excitedly rushing to the flustered unnie and threw her a big hug.

“Oh? Oh!  What to do, Chaerin-ah?  I’m so dead.  Sajaengnim is going to kill me!” Bom responded in panic as she hugged the leader back. 

“No, he will not.  Chincha unnie, you did great.  I thought you were going to do something strange so I kept watching you but you were amazing,” Chaerin reassured.

Dara and Minji came up behind her.  "Ahhhh…, Bommie-ah, what did you do to your shoes?  Did you forget to wear them before we go onstage?” Dara in her cute pretended crying manner as she always did when something goes wrong. 

“Unnie, you made our stage even more fun,” Minji told the oldest 2NE1's member happily.

“Hu-hu-hu…, Dara-ah, Minji-ah.  I thought I’ll mess our performance up for sure," Bom replied as she opened up her arms wider,   "Group hug,” she added and the four of them immediately hugged together.

“Bom noona!” Kwon Young Don called out as he approached the group, breaking the girls’ hugging moment.

“What cool moves you did out there. We all were so surprised when you suddenly go wild on us,” The grinning dancer teased.

Blushing in embarrassment, “Ah, aigoo… it’s so embarrassing,” Bom confessed then quickly added wittily, “Did you see that? I choreographed the moves all by myself.  It's called Bommie's shoe-flying dance,” prompted laughter from everyone. 

Handed the shoes that he and the other dancer had picked up onstage earlier to her, “Here’s your magic shoes, noona.” Kwon Young Don said, amused smile still planted brightly on his handsome face. 

Smiling gratefully at the dancer, she took the shoes from him.

“Tha-…,” 

A hand suddenly shot out from nowhere, grabbing her by the wrist and hastily pulling her away from everyone, cutting her thank you mid-word.

So surprised by the sudden interruption, Bom scurried along behind him without realizing what was happening....