MY CINDERELLA

MY CINDERELLA

~~  I finally got this chappie done.  Yay!  Sorry 4 making y'all wait so long.  Hope u like it. (^.~)  ~~

MAKNAE SAVES THE DAY

Seungri finally found the door with the shoes and the scarf stuck on it.   The curiosity in him deepened and he went closer.

“GD hyung?”  He hesitantly calling GD’s name.  Knocking on the door cautiously, “Hyung?  Are you in there?”

Bigger part of him still thinks that the hyung was just trying to pull his legs.  Being the maknae in the group, his Big Bang's hyungs loved playing practical jokes on him.

Not really expecting GD to actually be inside, he was surprised when the door suddenly shook and GD’s strained voice replied from behind the door, “Yah, what took you so long?  Unlock the door, palli!”

The surprised guy immediately removed the shoes that held the door handle, “Oh hyung, what on earth happened?  Who did this to you?"  He asked as he started working on untying the scarf.

“Aishh, stop asking.  Quickly open the door!” Annoyed GD scolded. 

“Yes, hyung.  Don’t worry.  I’ll get you out in no time at all.  The knot is very tight but I almost get it undone,” Seungri assured and just like he said a short moment later he successfully untying the scarf and pushed open the door for the irritated yet relieved looking leader.

“Now can I know what happened?” He asked. 

“No!” GD said curtly as he rushed out the door; pausing only to pick up the shoes and the scarf that Seungri had dropped on the floor then quickly walking away; leaving the younger man scurrying behind him.

“But hyung, it’s no fair!” The maknae protested.  “I helped you out.  Don’t you think I deserved to know?”

“No!” GD said again.  “But you get a thank you,” he added and quickened his steps along the hallways towards the main hall where everyone at. 

Seungri started murmuring complains to himself and when GD abruptly stopped in front of him, the wasn't paying attention maknae ran onto his back.

“Ahh… sor-…” 

Before Seungri could finish apologizing, GD turned back to look at him and asked, “And how did you know where to find me, anyway?” 

Grinning, the maknae took the phone out from his pocket and showed his hyung the message he received supposedly from the leader himself.  It was a picture of a pair of black shoes with a scarf firmly locking the door together with the ‘Help!  Storeroom, left wing’ text under it.  

“Ah, of course!” GD understood immediately.  

“But hyung, I don’t understand how did you take this picture from outside and sent it to me when you were stuck inside the storeroom?” The clueless maknae asked.

“You don’t but I do.” GD replied; his eyes gleamed darkly.  

He vowed to get even with the cunning seductress back later.  Right now he had a stage performance to worry about first, although his mind is already plotting a perfect pay back on the naughty woman.  And this time around, she wouldn't be able to do anything else but begging for his mercy.  

Oh, he couldn't hardly wait!