MY CINDERELLA

MY CINDERELLA
~~  An update 4 y'all.  Ths short fic is nearing d end so... yeah, hope u enjoy ths chappy.  (^.~)  ~~ 

MINJI GOT A BOYFRIEND!

On the way home, Bom kept on chuckling quietly to herself as she replaying how she best Jiyong in her mind.  As much as she loves him, she couldn't simply let him off so easily after all the hurt he'd causing her.  Rumors or real, intentionally or not, they all hurts the same.  If he thought that he could manipulate her by seducing her like that again, he should think twice now.  

It was very late when they got home from the award show.  

“Ahhh… we’re finally home,” Glad Bom entered the apartment she shared with Minji tiredly as the maknae just followed behind her quietly. 

Dumping her bag on the sofa, she then flopped next to it.  Minji too sat down on the further side of the sofa. 

With her head lazily leaning back on the sofa, Bom turned to look at her.

“Minji-ah, you go wash up first.  I’ll go after you,” Bom said but the younger girl’s attention was too occupied with her phone, clickling frantically.

“Yah!” Bom tried to get the maknae’s attention again but the younger woman still show no sign of hearing her.

“Yah!  Minji-ah!”  

Surprised, Minji finally turned to look at Bom. “Oh, unnie?”

“Who are you texting nonstop since we left the hall?  Did you get a boyfriend?”  Bom asked teasingly.

“Ohh, anni-yo, unnie.” Minji denied strongly but couldn’t help blushing at the mention of a boyfriend, prompted Bom to continue teasing her.

“Who is it?  One of the EXO’s boys, isn’t it?  Or is it Shinee?  Super Junior?  Whoa… wait till Dara and Chae hear about this,” the unnie kept on teasing, knowing Minji’s fanboying over those young good-looking idols. 

“No, unnie.  It’s not like that,” Minji denied again and quickly change the topic, “but unnie, you were really cool on-stage earlier.  You kept on going as if nothing’s going on.  I didn’t even realize you lose a shoe until I stepped on it.”

Minji's strategy works.  Bom laughingly replied, "I was so surprised myself the shoe suddenly came off.  Thank God, I remember the lyrics and all the dance steps.  Inside, I was panicking like crazy!”

But Minji's phone kept on making noises from the text messages she's receiving.  "I think I better use the bathroom first before you take your long bath, unnie.” The maknae quickly said and left before Bom had a chance to remark on them again.

A little annoyed but more amused, Bom pointed out, “Yah, that was exactly what I told you to do earlier!” But the maknae had already gone. "That girl definitely got a boyfriend!" She muttered to herself. 

Half an hour later Bom was in the middle of enjoying her warm relaxing bath when Minji suddenly tapping on the bathroom door. 

"Unnie, I’m going up to Dara and CL unnies’ for a little bit.” Came maknae's voice.

“Oh,  Wae?  It’s already very late right now, Minji-ah.  They probably already sleeping,” Bom reminded ever so energetic maknae.

“Nope.  They’re not sleeping yet. They just texted me to come up and play with them a bit,” the maknae fibbed.

“This late?  Don’t you girls ever sleep?” Bom complained.  “I’m not going.  I need my beauty sleep after this bath,” Bom added, assuming that the other two girls wanted her to tag along too.

Minji smiled behind the close door.  She knew the unnie would do exactly that.  The plan works.  No suspicion from the unnie at all. 

“Ok unnie.   I’m going.  Enjoy your bath,” Smiling Minji said and left.

At the front door, a guy was waiting for her patiently. 

Keeping her voice low, she apologized, “Bianhae oppa, did you wait long? I didn’t want unnie to be suspicious so I have to wait for her to get in the bathroom first.”

“No, not long at all.” He assured her then quickly asked, “So, everything's ok then?”

She put her two thumps up as a reply and they both grinned at each other understandingly; excitement written all over their faces.  Hers mixed with worry that the unnie would catch on and his...

He couldn't wait to be found out at all.