MY CINDERELLA

MY CINDERELLA

~~ Hey thr again.  I missed y'all!!  Finally I get 2 update this ff after a long break.  Thx 4 waiting all ths while & so sorry 4 letting y'all wait a long time but hope u like ths update, yea? (^.~)  As owez, ur support is very much appreciated.  Plz cmmt if u can, okies? ~~

 

SHOES & SEDUCTION

 

Her demands for him to release her fell on deaf ears.  Left without much choice Bom struggled to catch up with Jiyong’s long strides. 

“Yah!  Let me go!  Didn’t you hear me?” For the hundredth times she demanded again behind him.

His lack of respond frustrates her even more.  How she wished she could pay him back for ignoring her over and over.  Her mind started fantasizing herself throwing the shoes she was still holding in her hands at the back of his head to teach him some manner and derived satisfaction from the look of shock and pain on his face.  The thought of revenge made her smiling to herself. For all the heartaches he gave her over the years, he deserves more than shoes flying his way.  If only she could really do that…

“Having nice thought of me?” Jiyong’s voice snapped her back to reality. 

Her smile immediately vanished and a frown is back on her pretty face as she looked at his grinning face.

“Yes, I was thinking of gifting you with a pair of beautiful shoes,” she retorted with a sarcastic smile before suddenly realized that she wasn’t scurrying along the hall behind him anymore but standing inside a small storeroom with her back and hands against the wall, cornered by Jiyong.

Gazing quickly around the room before looking back at him, she asked anxiously, “W-why are we in here?”

Her already rapidly beating heart beat crazier.  From past experience, she knew how dangerous it is for her to be alone anywhere with him like that.  Especially at that very moment when she saw the too familiar deep dark glints in his eyes.  Suspicion crept in her mind. 

Smirking lazily, “Why are we in here do you think, hm?” Jiyong replied in a deep low voice.

Her heart skipped. She tried to push him away but he quickly grabbed her hands and locked them on the wall over her head with his hands as he leaned closer to her.  His lower body pushed up against her, making sure that she had no room to get away.  His hard middle poking on her hips, confirming her suspicion.  Bom, with not much choice dropped her shoes on the floor. 

“No more getting away from me this time,” he said before gently claiming her lips.

As soon as his lips touching hers, Bom could feel her resistant, her frustrations and anger toward him slowly, one by one slipping away.  Her mind was screaming warning not to give in to his seduction but her lips and body started to do the opposite.  No matter how much she wanted to deny it, she missed his kisses, his touches.  As she unknowingly kissing him back, his kisses became deeper.  Hungrier.  And more desperate.

“I miss you.…” He whispered huskily between kisses. 

His body shook with overpowering lust for her.  Letting go of her hands he clasped the back of her neck for deeper kisses with one hand as the other working its way to her short.  With no time at all, the button got undone under his expert hand then busily working on the zipper. 

“I want you so bad!” He whispered, lightly biting on her ear as his hand continue to work it wonders on the opening of her shorts.  She gasped druggingly at his touch.  "I love you...," he continued huskily, slowly moving his kisses along her jaw, "Please don't get mad at me anymore..." he added as his lips devour her lips once more.

His last words suddenly ring an alarm in Bom's head.  Instantly she remembered the reason why she was upset and wanted to stay away from him in the first place. Drawing a sharp breath, Don’t give in. Don’t give in… Her mind kept on reminding her. He’ll hurt you again…  Her mind kept on going.

Jerking her face away from his kisses, she immediately reached down to stop his hand from going any further than it already did.  Came back to her senses, she willed herself hard to resist.

“What’s wrong?  You alright?” he asked worriedly when she stopped him.

Her eyes glinted brightly. “Allow me to undress you first,” she said, gently removing his hand while flashing him a wanton smile. 

Without waiting, she lazily ing the buttons on his shirt.  One by one, they came undone. Then moving on to get the rest of his clothes until everything is off. 

“Oh boy!” She gasped at his stiff and proud hard shaft as he stood in front of her.

With difficulty, she managed to still her herself from succumbing back to desire.   went dry and she unconciously wetting her lips with her tongue.  Her reaction made Jiyong lose all his control and once again crushed her lips in a long deep kiss.  Bom didn’t resist but determined to keep her mind clear.   When he tried to get her shorts off again, she interrupted him once more. 

“No, not standing up.  On the floor,” she wittingly instructed.

Nodded his head in understanding, he grabbed his shirt and spread it on the floor for her to lay on but before he could do anything else Bom snatched his pants up, pulled his cell phone out from one of his pocket then quickly grabbed her shoes before dashing to the door, throwing his pants as further away from him as she could.

Behind her, Jiyong yelled in disbelief.  “Yah!  What are you doing?”

And before he could finish his words, Bom was already safely out of the door.  With a pounding heart she quickly barred the door with her shoes and tied her scarf around the handle to secure it more.  The heels criss-crossing perfectly on the door handles, deterring the door from opening and just a second later Jiyong tried to push the door open; he pushed and he yanked but the door was firmly locked by Park Bom's heels.

"Phew!  that was close!" She said to herself.  Thank goodness for the back to back door handles, they really worked in her favor.  The lady luck was really on her side today.

“Yah, Park Bom. Open the door!” A clearly still shocked Jiyong calling out. 

As is he could see her trough the door, she made funny faces at him.

“That’s what you get for messing with me!” She told him. 

“Yah!  You tricked me!  Open this door right now!” Jiyong yelled again.

“Huh! open it yourself.”  She replied.  “And oh, thanks for the cellphone,” she added mischieviously before turned around to leave.   

Giggled her way down the hallway in satisfaction, she happily murmured to herself, “Ahh… revenge is so sweet!”.  

With jiyong's phone in her hand, she dialed her stylist. “Ha Jung-ah, it's me.  I’m in need of another pair of shoes...”