Last Character!!

Soul Eater: SM Version

 

AFF username – sungmin_pumkin96
  
 
Character Name - Kim Hani
 
Birthday - February 10
 
Age  - 18
 
Gender - Female
 
Personality - Very bubbly when it comes to friends..and also a joker at the same time...usually likes to nag others like a mother..and a very easily annoyed girl who really like to say things direct to the point, a very frank girl in short...and really really hates math..^^ And she's really full of energy, she's the type of girl who doesn't run out of energy, even you let her dance for the whole day in the end she still have full energy to go shopping afterwards..she's also know for her natural beauty that's why her friend call her " The beauty of Natural"...and she's REALLY into fashion, if you want to go shopping with her, make sure you got all the energy coz she will never stop until she gets tired of carrying her shopping bags... and one of her favorite past time is to make pranks...she always like to make fun of people, but only for fun, she's not dong it to hurt others or embarrass other people... people doesn't usually think she's a prankster coz of her outer appearance. And she's totally into computer, she's actually an internet addict girl. She always have her laptop/notebook around with her. There's no day that she's not infront of the computer. It's either she;s playing online or visiting her blog and other social networking sites. And beside from computer's she's also into PINK stuff, what ever she sees as long as it's pink she will get it no matter what. That's why her room is almost full of pink stuff. And she care too much of her pride.
 
Family Background - Hani, may look like a girl that came from a well and happy looking family. Actually that’s true, Hani came from a wealthy and happy family. Her father, which is an American owns a very famous gadget business in Seoul. While her mother owns one of the famous jewelry shop. Ever since she was born, she always get every thing she wanted since she’s the only child and the only girl in the Kim family. But everything seems not go into there right places.
 When Hani turned to 4 yrs. Old everything started to fall apart. Her parents had been fighting every night, her father’s business and her mother’s business went down. Her family started to fall apart since then. And when she turned 9 yrs. Old, her father wasn’t able to take it anymore and run away. She was left wth her mother who was having a hard time to make them survive.
When she turned 11 yrs. Old, her mother got re-married with a guy who has a daughter same age as her. But unfortunately her new so called sister was her long time school enemy. Ever since that day, Hani’s life had been fully change. Her mother force her to stop studying and help her at home instead while her half sister was being supported by her mother and her father on her studies. Even Hani doesn’t like that decision of her very own mother; she can’t do anything since she doesn’t want to get punish by disobeying her. Hani become an all around maid until she turned 14 yrs. Old.
Her new father and her sister never like her, so she always get an abusive relationship with them. Every time her mother is not around, her step father would always abuse her physically, but she never spoke a word on her mother about this matter for she knew that she wouldn’t believe her anyway. B’coz ever since her father run away, her mother had change perfectly. Her always get angry at her, even from the smallest mistake, she even told her that she s the bad luck in her life.
Hani got hurt badly from how her mother treated her, her mother would treat her like a stranger, like a maid unlike her step sister who always get’s her mother’s attention. And b’coz of this she decided to move out and tried to contact her relative, she went there and they gladly accepted her. They treated her like she was their own daughter, she was happy with them especially with her favorite cousin who she treated like her very own Oppa, Heechul. After few months, a letter came by. It came from her father, saying that he wanted her back. Hani was touch by what her father said, she had always loved her father so much. He had been a great parent rather than her mother who only loves her money. That’s the reason why she’s a daddy’s girl type.
After few months, Hani had arrive in America back on her father’s arms. Her father had been successful in making hid business there. Her life from before came back. She was able to finish her studies, and become one of the top honor students on her batch. After that she decided to study some intstruments, until she become well skilled in playing piano, violin and clarinet. She’s also become a very skilled martial arts girl.
After 4 years of leaving her life in the America. Hani had grown up into a fine, gorgeous, smart, talented girl. Everything in her life seems to be in their places now, but one thing that she had always been wanting is to be a star. That’s been her life time dream ever since she was a kid. Now that she’s already 18, she decided to go back to Seoul, and try to make her life time dream into a true one. She went back with her friend, Yuri. They both always wanted to be a star. After few months of staying in Seoul, Hani got a job in a modeling agency and also in a Radio station where she and her best friend Yuri, played as a Radio DJ every night.
 
Meister or Weapon - Meister
  
What weapon do you weild? - Chain Scythe
  
Siblings - Kim Taeyeon
Kim Heechul
 
Trivia - Doing stunts during dancing ( Like cartwheel, back flips etc.)
-Playing various instruments..
-Imitating cartoon character's voices (bugs bunny, Donald duck, jiggly puff, doremon, pikachu )
- Very well skilled in Martial arts
-Blood type: A
-Height: 5'8
-Weight: 45 kg
- Doesn't like to eat vegetables
-Hates Insects and snakes
- Afraid of Heights
- Hates to eat spicy food
- gets scared Very easily
- Loves to play pranks to others
- acts like a lawyer if her friends or family is in trouble.
- Allergic to nuts and seafoods
 

Congrats to sungmin_pumpkin96!!! and congrats to all the chosen peoples!!

I'm really sorry to those who didn't get picked... but i will try my best to have you as cameos!!!

Next up: Chapter 1!!! so stay tuned (wow i sound like a TV announcer...)