Traffic

You're My Everything

You could hear the birds chirping in the distance, you were sitting in a garden full of white roses, one of your favorite flowers, why? You honestly had no idea, you were just there for some reason. The wind was blowing just the right way making your hair fly back softly from your face so your ears were able to show. The sun was shining brightly warming you up instantly, also standing right in front of you were Min Hee, Jaeho, and Alexander. This felt like a dream, it couldn’t be real everything just seemed to be perfect, but why were Alexander and everyone else standing in front of you. How could this be? You were just in the car… right?

“AGHH!!” Miri whined

Everything was draining all the color was going away, fading off into the distance. You looked confused as you heard Miri’s voice breaking through the imaginary walls. Your eyes shot open as you moved your head to the side facing Miri. “Why are you screaming?” You asked softly.

“Can you not see this?! At this rate we are going to- oh we’re moving again!” She said as she stepped on the accelerator slowly inching forward then stopping again. “Really?” She asked as she hit her hand against the wheel in frustration.

You first turned your head to see Daehyun fully awake smiling as he played on your phone ‘…Wait… how did he get my phone?’ you wondered. ‘Oh, nevermind… he’s smiling, it’s good for now.’ Moving your head back to Miri you sighed and looked out the windshield to see traffic… a lot of it. You chuckled to yourself, you could understand her frustration now, you guys were barley moving. “How far are we? Are we in Seoul yet?” you asked

She nodded slowly “Yeah, we are… and we are only like 25 minutes away… and we have to be there in 20 minutes. We got stuck in traffic earlier, but then it cleared up… that took up a lot of time… thankfully we left early or we would have missed the event… Wait, what am I saying?! We still are going to miss the event if this keeps up!!” She said pointing to the traffic.

“You really wanted to go didn’t you?” you smiled as she nodded her head once again slowly. You sighed, “Okay.” You looked outside and then over to Miri. “Get out.” You said.

She looked at you confused “What?”

“Get out… You and Daehyun can walk over there… I mean it’s better than staying here right? If you walk you can make it since you don’t have to park… or if you run you can get there earlier.” You stated as she tried to take everything in.

“Are you sure? If we do that then you’ll miss the event, I don’t want only one of us to miss it, if you miss it I’m missing it too!”

“No, get out I’m fine. You go with Daehyun…I’ll take the car and handle everything for now, just tell them I’ll be a bit late due to the traffic. Okay.”

“Sae Young” She pouted as you ignored it and pointed outside.

“Go.” Turning your head back you looked to Daehyun putting your hand out. He placed the phone into your palm and smiled while doing so.

“Noona, I’m hungry.” He said placing his hand on his stomach moving a bit forward while doing so.

“Daehyun, listen okay. Go with Miri noona, she’ll take you to the place we are headed to, and once you guys get there make sure she feeds you! If she doesn’t just cry.” You whispered to him as he laughed nodding.

“What are you guys whispering about?” she asked looking back to you.

“Nothing, just make sure to feed him when you guys get there okay, I’ll see you in a bit.” You said looking outside once more not seeing any cars progressing you opened the car door and shut it quickly running over to the drivers side knocking on the window you motioned for Miri to get out. With another sigh she got out and opened the door for Daehyun to get out. She picked up the small child and looked at you. “I’ll see you in a bit, and don’t worry I’ll feed him.” She nodded to you. “Thank you” she said as she started to leave.

You quickly sat down in the car and shut the door. “Ahh, she better feed him, or I wont feed her.” You muttered to yourself. Looking down at the seat. “Okay, so they took everything which is good… I wonder what kind of people they are… aghh, screw this! Miri isn’t here to watch over me now, I can just search it up.” You muttered as you went on the internet and searched up U-Kiss. The wiki page came up which was all you needed but before you could press anything you heard a honk from behind. Looking up you saw the traffic progressing, slowly but you put your phone down on the seat. “I hate this.” You sighed as you pressed on the accelerator softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miri was still holding Daehyun as they walked into the building where everyone was supposed to meet up. “Ahh!! AJ!” Miri said to herself just thinking about it. “I have to be lucky if he picks me… or if we have to pick… omo AJ… ahh what to do what to do?! This is actually going to happen? To me?!” She laughed a little as she let Daehyun on the ground. Miri held his hand and started to lead him to a café. “Daehyun, what do you want to eat?” She asked

“Ummm, I want, ummm… pizza!!” he said happily.

“Aniyo, Daehyun you have to eat something healthy for now. I promise we can get pizza later.” She bent down and ruffled his hair playfully.

He laughed and nodded. “Noona, promise” pulling forward his hand  he bent all of his fingers except for his pinky. Miri did the same. “I want to eat an apple then, do we have apples here?”

She walked over to the fridge they had in the café and saw that they had apple slices. Pointing to it he nodded. Miri grabbed it along with a apple juice box. Paying for it you both sat down. Opening it up for him you gave him an apple slice that he ate without a word. “We still have 12 minutes left… should we have parked our car at a nearby store then? Ugh! We could have done that!! Why didn’t my brain work while we were in the car?” she said to herself as she hit her head.

Daehyun grabbed her arm and shook his head left to right. “Miri noona, you can’t hit yourself you’ll get hurt.”

She giggled. “I’m just doing for fun, but, thank you for caring.”

Daehyun took another apple slice then asked to open the juice box. “When is Sae Young noona coming?”

“In a little bit… maybe the traffic started moving… I’ll call her, hold on okay, you just finish eating and ask me if you want to eat anything else.” Taking her phone she dialed your number. Hearing it ring… once, twice, three times. No answer. She tried again two more times but with the same ending. No answer. “She isn’t picking up… She’ll be here soon though.. the traffic is probably why she isn’t answering or she might be on the other line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Traffic, traffic, traffic. Traffic everywhere I go!” You shouted frustrated yourself. Normally you didn’t mind the traffic, but today was different reason being unknown. Finally after 20 minutes you got to pass by. You looked over to the side to see a car all smashed up against a tree. It didn’t look good, the windshield was all cracked the front was busted one flat tire and the left door was hanging off the side like a thread about to snap off at any given time. You shook your head. “So that’s why it was all stuck back there… from the looks of it the accident just recently happened… I hope they’re okay…”

You proceeded forward you saw the parking lot so you knew it wouldn’t take up that much time. “okay, so I need to get in there and park, then I’m all good to go, I just need to go to the building all the way back there… then I head to where everyone was meeting… good thing Miri explained everything to me.” You said aloud as you headed into the parking lot finding a empty space after searching you found one. It wasn’t that close to the gate, but hey at least you found a place to park. Grabbing your purse you exited the car locking it and placing the keys in your purse. “Yayy!~” You jumped up and down for a bit. “I’m out of the car, now we… I mean I can go on.” You started heading backwards to where the building was. You calculated that you would arrive there in about 10 minutes, which you were fine with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miri and Daehyun were already with everyone else. She explained to the manager that you were gone and would return in a bit due to the traffic. He nodded agreeing with her.

U-Kiss came out and bowed greeting everyone.

Miri was jumping up and down trying to contain her excitement. ‘It’s actually them, oh my it’s them, aghh just kill me right now how can this be?! How did I even win?!”

“Okay, everyone sit down U-Kiss will be picking who they want to go out with for the day. Please sit down, and if they hug you from behind then you will go out with them. Go explore the place together okay!” The manager said.

They all nodded sitting down.

After a moment of thinking everyone nodded and picked a girl AJ picked Miri because she seemed that she would have a ton of fun. Eli went behind Daehyun and hugged him indicating that he would take him out for the day. This was a perfect match since Eli wanted to get married earlier and have a friendly relationship with his son. Naturally he picked Daehyun. Kevin went with a nice small girl around his age maybe a bit older. While Hoon went with a brunette who was nearly the same height as him. Kiseop picked the girl who didn’t seem she would have a lot of fun. He thought that this way it would be easier for the both of them, having a nice and relaxed day, even if they did have to act like a couple for a couple hours. Dongho chose the girl who seemed bolder than all the other girls. He appearance looked bold unlike everyone else’s, but who know maybe her personality would be different, he would just have to find that out the hard way. Soohyun and Kibum both picked the pretty girls, they seemed nice when they were greeting each other, and they didn’t know who to pick out of the both of them but they settled it and hugged their partners.

“Okay, now that you both have your partners, here is a schedule.” They handed out small papers to each of the couples that had times on them and what they would do and where to go. “You guys can roam around in these places until the given time then migrate to the other place, this way you would be able to explore the place a bit more. Just remember everyone meets up for Lunch here! In 3 hours okay! Then after lunch you may go on and roam around anywhere you want until 8. Then you all come back here say your goodbyes, maybe even numbers or something and head off, who knows maybe you can see them again later if you all plan it. Okay? Go!!”

Everyone nodded and headed off. Eli was holding onto Daehyun’s hand. ‘Why is there a kid again? Also.. whose kid is it if it isn’t the girls?... oh well! We’ll have fun I know it!!’ He thought to himself with a chuckle. “Daehyun, we’re going to have a lot of fun today okay! Just you wait!!”

Daehyun nodded when Eli finished. “I can’t wait! I want to have fun now!!~”