Arrival in Korea

You're My Everything

[FLASHBACK]

You stretched your arms “Finally I’m here!~” You sang to yourself excitedly as you made your way up to your apartment. You took out you phone and called home. You heard your mom pick up.

“Dawn did you make it safe?! Did you arrive at your apartment yet?” She asked as soon as she picked up. This was typical especially if you were going out of the country unable to be reached every 5 seconds.

“Umma, yeah I made it safe and sound don’t worry about me if anyone comes near me I’ll kick their ! I’m actually heading upstairs right now my apartment is on the 4th floor 3010,” you said as you walked up the stairs carrying your luggage along. You found your room number and took out the key they gave you. “Umma, hold on a minute can you give it to Min Hee?” You asked as you opened the door and quickly put all your stuff inside closing the door behind you. “Wow... this place looks amazing! Better than I thought it would have.” You said in amazement.

Min took the phone from her mom and started talking “Dawn, I heard you arrive I was going to call you but my phone is acting really stupid right now.. I might just get a new one… Anyways did you get into your apartment? Do you love it? I picked it out myself haha Umma and Appa wanted to pick out a nicer one but I know you wouldn't have wanted that so I chose this one.”

“Yes I love it! I walked in and I was shocked, this is just wow! Damn, Min how are you this good?” You said laughing to yourself. “They don't have to do that you know. It's a good thing you stopped them I don't want them to waste any money on me.., I like a place that's comfortable... I think this will be enough for me”

“Oh you know how good I am!” She laughed her laugh through the phone. It was as if she was right next to you. “You start Monday, don’t forget okay! Call me everyday, understand woman! Also if you meet anyone tell me about them if you know what I mean.”

“Unnie, why wouldn’t I call you everyday? I love you guys. I’ll keep my phone on so call me whenever you want okay… It might be hard because of the time zones but we’ll find a way. You would be the first person I tell, don't worry if anything does happen I'll tell you.” You smile as you sit down in a corner.

“I got it. Oh I actually have to go right now, I forgot Appa wanted me to bring him lunch ugh I’m going to die. Bye love you!~” She quickly sang before hanging up the phone.

You closed the phone and stood up starting to unpack everything you had brought with you. Honestly if Min Hee didn't have to go you guys could have talked for hours. She was the closest thing to family you had. “I hope I like it here.” You said with a slight sigh, but still having a smile on your face.

As soon as you finished unpacking all of your things you put your suitcases away in the closet. Stepping back, you looked at your room. “There! That doesn’t look too bad. At least I finished unpacking every thing. Now what do I need to do?” You talked to yourself as you went into the kitchen opening up the fridge only to see that there was no food. No food at all. “AHH!! How could I forget? I needed to buy food on the way here. Lee Sae Young how could you forget this simple task?! Pabo!” You scolded yourself while holding your head. “Didn't I passed a grocery store on my way here too… Ahh! I’m not this forgetful! But I’m so hungry… and it’s too dark to go out right now… Ehh, I should probably sleep it off.” You said to yourself as you ran to your room taking out a pen and a paper. Walking back to the kitchen you closed the fridge. “Time to take some notes!” You said as you started writing some things you needed to buy for your house tomorrow. “Let’s see… If I use some of the money Umma and Appa gave me I could go and buy some groceries... and with the money I saved up I could probably get some dishes, cleaning supplies.. And if I have enough money left over I could buy some things for myself. I should probably go look for a job… Maybe on Monday.” You seemed satisfied with what you wrote so you got a magnet off of the fridge and stuck it on there putting the magnet over the small green paper. “Time to sleep.” It was around 10 pm when you went into your room to fall asleep on your little “comfy” bed made up of a small pillow and a thin blanket. 'I should probably get some comforters and pillows while I'm out tomorrow.' You thought to yourself taking a mental note.

 

Hey guys!~ ^^ 

Sorry if this chapter was kind of boring, but hey thats how they all start off right? Am i right? No? Well okay then! ;; This is indeed my first fanfic... so it might not be as good as the other ones I come up with later on but this is what I have for now... please enjoy <3

Okay so this chapter was a short chapter basically Lee Sae Young just arrived in Korea and she just made it to her apartment. All she really does is talk a little to her 'family' nothing big really, but hey atlas i tried ;~;

And for those of you who might have seen this before yes, I deleted my other fanfic and rewrote it on a new one. My other one was kind of really annoying me. Too many errors >___< I think  most of them should be fixed by now. I just wanted to start fresh is all. ^o^

I'm going to try to update often >.< It's going to be hard with school and stuff but i think i can manage it ^___^

This is a story that came right out of my little tiny head okay! All of my idea's!~ I'm happy just thinking about it haha im going to be a great writer one day! Haha just kidding if anyone saw my grammar mistakes they would die. ._____. mehhhh

Please feel free to comment about how I am doing and let me know how I can improve. It would make me a better writer if you guys did that hehe please enjoy the story!!~ <3 Also if you guys have any idea's or scenes you might want in the story later on (I'm open to almost everything, really) I can always work it in!!!~ :D

Thank you for reading and subscribing!~ <3

I was just looking over the chapters I posted and I saw that I had forgotten to add that these first couple of chapters will be taken place in her past when she was around 18 years old and just about to start her life in Korea... who knows what may happen ;D But yeah haha the story will fast forward about 6 years when she is 23 (maybe in a couple of chapters like 6 or 7 so just bare with me hehe) I hope you like it ^^ 

Also if I do happen to post things slowly that's because I'm going to make them a bit longer than I would have usually, just for you guys :D

tumblr_meptw17eG51rj6m5po4_250.gif