Hello

You're My Everything

“Where is that guy?” The manager said to himself. He looked over to his assistant “Well? Where’s Alexander? He told me he was going to be only 5 minutes late… its way past that!”

The assistant looked to the ground “I’m sorry, we called but he isn’t picking up. The girl isn’t even here yet so I don’t think we should worry for now.”

“I guess they’re a perfect match if they’re both late… okay… I’m leaving.. you stay here and once one of them gets here tell them the procedure… after you tell her or Alexander just leave they can wait for their date. Got that?”

“Ne! I understand, I will wait for them to arrive!” said the assistant.

The manager left and five minutes later Alexander walked in without a care in the world. “I’m here… where’s my date? …. Oh… no… Did Kibum take her?” He said jokingly looking at the assistant.

“Yes… now you have to go on a date with me.” He said

“Really?! He actually took her?!”

“Yeah, you should have been here on time… and she was really pretty.” He said as he leaned closer and whispered to him. “Now you’re with me.”

Alexander pushed him. “Yah, now I know you’re kidding where is she?”

“I don’t know where she is but when…if she comes you have to bring her to these places and report back here for lunch… then you can roam around freely.” He gave a paper to Alexander “These are the places and the times… well my work here is done, have fun waiting.” He said as he quickly ran through the door so Alexander wouldn’t ask him anything else. “Now time to relax”

Alexander sighed. “Great….what now?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started walking up the street arms folded and with a sigh you looked at the building. “Do you think I’m too late? They should have probably left by now right?” You entered the building and started making your way down the hall, you remember Miri telling where the event should have been held by. A couple minutes down you headed into a room and saw a person sitting on the floor with his head down. “Um… Is this the place where I have to go on a date thing with one of the…. Um.. U-Kiss members?” You asked slowly. He didn’t answer and you looked up seeing a board that said “U-Kiss meeting here!~”

“Oh, then I guess it is actually here… Then is that guy my date?” You said to yourself then once again looking down to the man on the ground. You entered the room and bent down shaking his shoulder a little. “Um Hello?” once again no answer. You weren’t going to give up right now and what would you have done in a couple hours? They were all supposed to come back at 6 or 7 pm and you couldn’t just ditch the date right? Well you could but you would feel bad later on. Shaking his shoulder once again he reached out and grabbed your arm pulling you closer which made you shocked.

“Hyung, the girl didn’t even show up yet… why did you come here?” He said still obviously sleepy.

“I’m not your hyung can you let me go?” You asked afraid if anyone should walk in at any moment.

“Ani, I wont let go of you Jaeho” He said hugging you tighter kissing your head. He didn’t have his eyes open and he was kissing someone’s head!

‘Jaeho? … no there could be a lot of them right?’ you thought to yourself making an attempt to push away, you failed. ‘Why do things like this always happen to me?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umma, yes, we are going to drop them off don’t worry we wouldn’t let him starve would we?” Min Hee laughed a little. “Well… I also mean I want to see the girl who he picked maybe he could get over her… that would be better right?” She paused. “Umma, we don’t even know when she is coming back, it’s been delayed so many time how can we be sure? He barely had any contact with her either… It’s been six years she must have gotten over him by now I mean wouldn’t she?” After listening to her mom she sighed. “I’m hanging up, I’ll see you at home okay” Min Hee looked over to Jaeho.

“Let’s just actually see if he is even there, He could have gotten stood up for all we know.” Jaeho said.

“Oppa… Do you think Sae Young would have gotten over Alexander?”

“I don’t know… maybe… Alexander is slowly getting over her but it’s been six years for that, he has gone on dates here and there but he doesn’t want to date any of them… it could be the same for her… or maybe not.”

“You’re right… She hates it when there is lack of communication between her and someone she cares about… trust me I know.” She laughed.

“Really what did she do beat you?” Jaeho laughed as he grabbed Min Hee’s hand.

“I wish, she wouldn’t talk to me for over two weeks… and for what? I didn’t pick up the phone once when I went out for vacation with a couple of friends. She could have came along, but she had to study for an exam.”

Jaeho couldn’t help but smile. “Let’s not talk about this right now… just call her tomorrow morning or tonight okay. Hey.. did you even tell her that we-“

Min Hee cut him off. “No… how could I Jaeho? Don’t you remember, you barely had any contact with her either how would she feel if I told her that randomly?”

“Happy? Mad, Sad, Hurt, I don’t know, but you should have still told her.”

She sighed “I’ll tell her tonight.. its not too late right it’s only been like 2 weeks… But you’re making conversation with her first to settle the mood, then I’ll tell her, got that?!” She ordered.

“Got it!” He seemed happier now, he didn’t like it when someone wasn’t informed of something. Especially if it was one of his friends.

“We’re here” Min Hee said looking at the room not that far away from them. She paused. “Jaeho?... Who is that?”

“Who is what?”

“Alexander… is there I can tell by his hair, but who is… yah! She is basically on top of him! What the heck?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could hear voices from outside. ‘!!’ you thought to yourself ‘Did they see? Can they even see from outside? Crap!’ Before you knew it someone came inside and ripped you off of Alexander making you get pushed to the side.

“Wahh, someone is sick enough to do this?” Min Hee said.

You looked down but stood up. ‘Oh hell no, I’m not taking all this crap I wasn’t the one who started it.’ You didn’t look up. “It wasn’t me! It was the guy okay, I came here to se the person I had to go on this thing with, I shook his shoulder because he was sleeping and before I knew it he pulled me in and called me hyung!! How exactly is this my fault?!” You said quickly.

Jaeho was helping Alexander up. “Well you might want to check who it is first.”

Alexander sighed then stretched a little bit he looked over to Jaeho. “Oh, hi hyung… what are you doing here?” He asked.

“I’m not your hyung… you’re my hyung… so shut up… who is she?” Jaeho asked gesturing over to you.

Alexander shook his head to the side. “I don’t know… maybe my date or something why?”

Min Hee walked closer to Sae Young and moved the hair that was covering Sae Young’s face. “Who are you?”

You looked up when you felt an absence of hair. “Lee Sae Young.” You said since they did have the right to know. After a second look your eyes widened a little as you saw Min Hee in front of you. ‘Is this some kind of joke?! Then…’ you looked over to the side to see Jaeho and Alexander.

Min Hee saw who it was and was slightly open she quickly turned around. ‘How is she here? I thought she said she wasn’t coming back this year… or did they just lie to me? Alexander seems like he joke woke up too… so she was telling the truth… right? No, I cant deal with this right now… not yet.’ She said as she quickly took off.

Jaeho looked at her eyes also wide and stood up. “Min Hee” He looked down to Alexander. “Good luck.” He said as he looked to you and bowed his head, then taking off to Min Hee.

“Make sure she doesn’t call home!” You quickly shouted while he left. “I was going to make this a surprise… why did she look…” You looked at Alexander who had just stood up brushing off his pants he looked at you. “Why are you here?”

 

Hey guys, omg sorry for the huge break i took >.< 

Sorry if its kind of bad, i do get rusty if i don't write for about a week or two >.< 

I will write a couple more chapters for you all though! Might have them up by the end of the week, so maybe like Sunday... but i can make no promises, it could be up by the end of next week depending on how things go. But if i do post by then it should be more than one chapter maybe like 2 chapters lol just kidding i'll make it like 3 or 4 chapters so i can make up for lost times okay!~ (They may or may not be short chapters.... all depends.)

Please subscribe, and comment!~ :D