Episode 2

Byun Baek Hyun and Hyuna We Got Married

(MC 2: Oh it's the new couple.) (MC 3: No they are consider old couple because one episode had already been revealed. And we already watched it. I watched it 10 times because they are just too... Cute!!) (Laughter) (MC 1: Your jealous.)

(4minutes Dorm)

The door bell suddenly rang and Hyuna ran to open it. "Hyuna-ah. Who is it? Make sure you don't open it to a stranger." Ji Hyun said. Hyuna opened the door and saw a guy with a camera. He gave Hyuna a card that has a pink ribbon on it. "Oh. Thank you!!" Hyuna gave a bow and went inside. "Who was it?" Ji Hyun asked. In the dorm, only Ji Hyun as Hyuna was there. 2YOON has practice and Sohyun has vocal practice. "Nobody. I got my mission card." Ji Hyun stormed in front of Hyuna and took the card before she could even open it. "Let me read it." Ji Hyun opened the card and read out loud. "Dear Hyuna. Please go to the main building of SM and find your husband. Hint: Dance floor." 

(Guest- Hyomin- : Oh that's so obvious.) 

"Dance floor? Oh that's probably a practice room. Exo's practice room." Ji Hyun said. "Can I go? Please, Please, I want to see hot guys." Ji Hyun begged. Hyuna gently flicked her on the forehead and smiled. "Ok. But make sure you stay close to me." Hyuna and Ji Hyun packed up and was ready to leave. They went down stairs and went into a black van. They waved at the camera and closed the door. The van drove away.

(Question: How do you feel when you read your mission? Answer: (Hyuna) "Um... A little bit scared since I'm not that familiar with my on screen husband. Then I have to go to his company and meet the members. Or he could be alone. But it is a bit scary.)

(Exo's practice room)

"Hyung there's a mission card here." Sehun said while walking towards Baekhyun. Sehun gave the mission card to him and sat next to him. Baekhyun opened it and read out loud. "Dear Baekhyun. Your wife will be coming to find you. Please wait in your practice room until your wife comes." 
"Is sister-in-law coming?" Sehun asked. "Yeah." Baekhyun smiled and kept on looking at his mission. Then he thought of a good idea. "Should we cover our face and let her guess who her husband is? You know like by our voice." Baekhyun said. "That's a good idea. We should use the mask that I brought last week. It does suit us." Chanyeol said. "Why not use make up? You know, put on heavy make up. She probably wouldn't realize." Suho suggested. 
"I think I like the mask one. When we sing we could turn around and take off the mask and sing. Then when we're done, we put it back on and turn around." Baekhyun said. "Since when did you become so smart?" 

(MC 1: Do they always talk to each other like that?) (MC 2: That's call 'Brotherly Love'.) 

"I'm always this smart. Since when was I stupid?" Baekhyun said. "Chanyeol-ah, bring in the mask." Chanyeol ran towards the closet and took out a big black bag. He ran back and sat down on the floor. "I have it in all different color. Light blue, Red, Brown, Yellow, Silver, and Gray." Chanyeol said while pulling out each mask and placed it down onto the floor. "Don't you think these match us. By our super powers?" Kai said while pointing at the mask. "I know that's how I buy them." Chanyeol handed the light blue to Suho, red to himself, brown to D.O, yellow to Baekhyun, silver to Kai, and gray to Sehun. Each of them as no design. 

(MC 3: The mask are pretty ugly. It's too solid. Needs some designs on it.) (Hyomin: Every body is different. I wonder why Eunjung-unni didn't buy one of them.)

(Question: How do you feel about the idea that Chnayeol made? Answer: I think it's ok. Just the mask is a little ugly. It needs some design.)

(SM main building) 

Hyuna and Ji Hyun got off there van and went into the building. They went up to the front desk and asked about EXO. "Let me check." She searched on the computer and looked up. "He's in the practice room. He's in building #2 on the third floor." 
"Ok thanks." They took a bow and left the main building. 
"Where's building #2?" Hyuna asked. Ji Hyun looked around and saw the building next to the main building. "I think that is the second building. It says Star 2." They walked into the building and asked a body guard if this was a SM building number 2. He nodded and they walked in. They used the elevator and Hyuna pressed the button that has a 3 on it. "What happen when we get there?" Hyuna asked. Before Ji Hyun could answer her, the elevator went to a stop and the door opened. They could hear 'Growl' from the elevator. "They probably are going to give you a surprise. You know most newly couple are always so romantic." Ji Hyun said. "When you get married, you would be a very romantic girl." They walked towards the end and finally stopped. They saw a sign that says 'EXO'. They mocked on the door and opened it. Hyuna was the first one to peak in. Every ones gaze was on Hyuna. They all had there mask on which frightened Hyuna a little. Hyuna bowed and greeted at them. Ji Hyun followed her in and everyone's gaze was on her. "Why are you guys wearing a mask?" Hyuna asked. "You have to guess who your real husband is. Then you could do whatever you guys want to do." The guy in the silver mask said. Hyuna looked confused and Ji Hyun looked at each of them as if she knows something. "We will sing for you." 
They all turned around and each of them started to sing 'Miracle of December'. Hyuna examined all of them when they were singing. Finally they all finished and they put back there mask. She pointed at the silver the at the gray, and then at the red mask and said, "I think the one in silver, gray, and red is not it because Baekhyun is not that tall." 

(MC 1: Baekhyun is probably hurt by that.) (room filled with laughter)

They took off there mask and bowed to Hyuna. "Hello. I'm EXO's maknae Sehun." 
"Hello. I'm EXO's most handsome, cute, and the best rapper Chanyeol."
"Hello. I'm EXO's main dancer Kai."
"Hello." Hyuna and Ji Hyun said. Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun went to sit down on the bench and placed there mask on the ground. Hyuna continued to examine the three remaining people. "I think the one in the brown is D.O because he seems to be the shortest and Baekhyun is not the shortest." 

(MC 3: Oh~ She really knows how to hurt people by there heights.) 

(Question: What did you think about Hyuna calling you short?) (Answer: she didn't really call me short. But inside of me still feel a little angry when people mention my height.)

There are only two left. One with a red mask and other with a light blue mask. Which one could it be? D.O took off his mask and introduced himself. "Hello. I'm EXO's main vocalist D.O." He went and sat next to Chanyeol. Hyuna hesitated. She looked at the darkness of the eyes behind the mask and finally she call out a color. "I think Baekhyun might be the red one." The guy under the light blue mask came forward and took the mask off. "Hello, I'm EXO's leader Suho." "I'm 4Minute's leader Ji Hyun." 

(MC 2: she wants to be noticed. Or she likes him.) (MC 3: Don't say that. It might be online later.)

Finally the guy in the red mask took off his. He fixed his hair and walked forward. Now Hyuna and Baekhyun are only a couple of inches away. "You guys should give each other a hug." Kai said. Baekhyun listened and opened his hands. They came forward and gave each other a hug. 

(MC 1: OMG!! I love Kai!)

(Question: How do you feel about hugging Hyuna?) (Baekhyun) (Answer: I actually felt really good. As if one part of my life that was missing was finally filled by the hug of Hyuna.) (Question: Are you thankful of Kai?) (Answer: yes I am. I am very thankful of him.)
(Question: How do you feel about hugging Baekhyun?) (Hyuna) (Answer: it feels very warm. I could hear his heart beat very quickly. I like it.) Hyuna chuckled. 

"Ah!!!" Everyone in the room looked very surprised. They let go of each other. Hyuna and Baekhyun both blushed. "Uh. I think we should leave." Baekhyun said. "Leave? Right. You guys should do your thing." Sehun said while pushing Hyuna and Baekhyun out of the room. "Chanyeol-ah, pass me my bag." Chanyeol threw a black north face backpack towards Baekhyun. They left the room and headed towards the elevator. They hadn't spoke to each other until they reached the bottom floor. 
"Where are we going now?" Baekhyun asked. "We're both singers right?" Hyuna asked. "Yeah." 
"We could go to the Karaoke. We could sing and have fun."

(Karaoke) 

Hyuna and Baekhyun went into the karaoke and asked which room is open. "Hello." Hyuna said. "Hello." A boy worker said. He wore a black suit. "We're idols and we just got married." Baekhyun said. Hyuna laughed and said, "Yeah we just got married. You should watch the first episode." 
"When I am off work. I'll watch it." He searched for open rooms and looked up. "Room 2A is open." He took out a card and gave it to Hyuna. "Put this outside the door. When your done please bring the card to the room over there." He said while pointing at the room in front of the desk. "Ok thanks." Baekhyun said. Hyuna and Baekhyun went upstairs and went into room 2A. The room was vary big. The ceiling has a big chandelier, on the left side of the room was filled with mirrors, next to the mirrors was a big t.v with 2 microphones, and a long couch next to the door. "Wow! It's very big in here." Hyuna said. "It's nice to be in a big room." They went inside and sat down on the couch. Baekhyun placed his backpack onto the floor and got up to get the menu controller. "What song should we sing? I like T-ara songs." Baekhyun said.

(MC 1: I think Hyuna is going to be jealous. Especially when he mentioned T-ara.) (Hyomin: Our song? I'm very expected.) 

Hyuna looked confused. "No. There is a singer called Hyuna. She has a lot of famous songs. You should sing her songs." Hyuna said right away when Baekhyun had spoken. "There is mirror right there. We could dance to there song too." Baekhyun said. Hyuna chuckled a little and then got up. Baekhyun the t.v, took a microphone and then pressed the song he wanted to sing. The song 'Roly Poly' echoed through the room and Baekhyun went into the beat. Hyuna crossed her legs and took out her phone. She texted someone and then settled her phone down. She saw Baekhyun having fun but she found herself very lonely. She got up and took the controller. She switched the song to 2pm's 'Heartbeat'. Baekhyun turned around and looked confused. 

(MC 3: How cute.) 

Hyuna took the other microphone and sang to the song. She also danced to it. Although Baekhyun wanted to sing and dance to T-ara's song but since he sees Hyuna having fun with guy songs, he jumped in and joined her. When the song finished they both sat down. "Um... When you were singing 'Roly Poly', I texted two of my friends. They said they wants go come join us." Hyuna said. "Who is it?" Baekhyun asked. "Girls Generation Yuri and Sunny. I know they are your senior but I haven't seen them for a long time." 

(Hyomin: My good friends.) 

"Oh. I kinda see them everyday." Baekhyun said. "Oh, you guys don't do anything right?" Hyuna asked. Now they were sitting on the couch. Hyuna looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun hesitated before he answered. "We only had vocal practice together. Also some dance practice." Before Hyuna could ask another question, Yuri and Sunny came into the room. "Hello." They both said. "Congratulation Baekhyun. You finally got married." Yuri said.

(MC 2: Lol, 'you finally got married'.)

"Yuri noona, your older than me and your not married yet. I kinda feel bad for you." Baekhyun said. Yuri flicked Baekhyun on the head. "Your the one who wants to get married soon. This show is a pretty good experience." Sunny said. "Noona are just jealous." 
"Unni, do you want to have some fun? There is a lot of fun songs." 

(Question: Do you feel left out when you were in the karaoke?) (Hyuna) (Answer: I do. I thought if I call Yuri and Sunny I would have more fun.)
(Question: Do you like it when Baekhyun sing other girl group's song?) (Answer: No! It's fine if he sings 4minute's song or my solo debut songs but other girl group... Definitely no. If we get our house, I'll banned every song that is not from 4minute of my songs. He enjoys it too much.)

"I want to sing 'What's Your Name' by 4minute." Sunny said while walking towards Hyuna. The music went up and Sunny started to dance and sing. Yuri and Baekhyun sat on the bench and watched them. Sunny being all hyper and Hyuna danced with the choreography. The song ended, Sunny and Hyuna went to join Baekhyun. Hyuna sat next to Hyuna while Sunny and Yuri say together. "Have you guys decided what to call each other yet?" Yuri asked. "We did discuss it last week. But we're not really sure what to call each other." Baekhyun said. "You could just call each 'Honey' or 'Babe' or 'Lovely' or 'Husband and Wife'." Yuri said. 

(Flashback) 

"What should I call you from now on?" Hyuna asked. "Honey." Baekhyun asked in speed of lightning. Just then Hyuna started laughing and said, "you look so cute when you do that." "What do you think?" Baekhyun asked. "I should call you.... Bacon. It's sounds really close to your name." Hyuna said. "Then I'll call you... Babe." Baekhyun said. Once again Hyuna started laughing. "It's better if you call me honey. I think Babe sounds more like American style." Hyuna said. "Oppa American style." Baekhyun sang. "Your so cute."

(End flashback) 

"Does very SM idol like to call each other 'Babe'?" Hyuna asked. "If you don't like 'Babe', I call always call you 'Baby'. It's completely different." Baekhyun said. Yuri, Sunny, and Hyuna laughed. "How is that not the same? You only changed the last letter." Hyuna said. "That's the point. Can't make to much changes." 
"I like 'Husband and Wife'. Maybe later I could call you 'Babe' or 'Baby'." "Why not just call him that now. Just once is good." Sunny said. 

(MC 2: That name calling conversation again.)

"We should leave it's getting late." Yuri said. "But you guys just came. You could stay for a little longer." Hyuna said. "Yeah but we came at out break. We still have to a schedule." Sunny said. "Oh, then you guys should go. You guys can't be late for work." Yuri and Sunny left, leaving Hyuna and Baekhyun alone in the room. "We should go too." Hyuna and Baekhyun also left and they went into the room in front if the desk. They payed and left the building. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKE.