Episode 1

Byun Baek Hyun and Hyuna We Got Married

 

 
No ones POV
A mission has arrived in front of a dorm. Wonder who it is. The door opened slowly and a beautiful young lady came out to check the mail. It's 4minute's maknae Sohyun. "What's this?" She said while looking at the mission. "Oh! Isn't this from We Got Married." She said while looking at the mission card. "UNNIE!!!" Sohyun shouted. "We have a mail from We Got Married." "What! What!"" They all shouted. "Someone here is getting married." Gayoon said. "Hyuna did you sign up for we Got Married?" Jihyun asked. "Yeah but Jiyoon unnie also signed up." Hyuna answered. "Well, only one person here is picked." Gayoon said. Sohyun opened the mission card and she was surprised. "Hyuna your getting married. If you have kids one day, tell me. I want to be the kids grandmother." Sohyun said loudly. "It's only a reality show not for real." Hyuna answer. "If that guy is really really hot or handsome, call me." Ji toon said. "What does the mission say?" Hyuna asked. "It says go to your old school and you'll meet your husband there." Sohyun said. "OMG what should I wear. I don't want to look ugly in front of my husband." Hyuna said. 
 
(Please introduce yourself. "Oh yes. Hi my am 4minute Hyuna. I am 21 years old (Korea age). It's nice to meet you.") (question: who do you think will be your husband? "Um... Maybe one of the Exo K members." Question: who in Exo K? "Um... Maybe Baekhyun or Chanyeol. I don't really know. I actually like all of them.") 
 
On the other side where the broom is. Another mission had arrived outside of a dorm. Out came a handsome young man. "Oh what's this?" Sehun said while looking at the mission card. "Hyung we have a mission card from We Got Married!" Sehun shouted. "Oh who is it for?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun opened immediately when Baekhyun had said who it is. "It's for you hyung." Sehun said. "Oh. I forgot that I signed up for We Got Married. I wonder who will be my wife."
 
(Please introduce yourself. "Oh yes. Hi I am Exo K Baekhyun. I am 21 years old (Korea year). It's really nice to meet you.)" Question: who do you think will be your wife? "Um... Not sure. Maybe Kim Hyuna or Park Jiyeon.")
MC #1 "OMG he is so handsome. So sad I'm already married.")
 
"You will meet your wife in your old school." Baekhyun said. "OMG. So we have been in the same school with each other before. I never knew that. I should dress up nicely so that I don't disappoint my wife." "So I think he is talking to himself." Suho said. "Yeah who cares. He's just way to surprised." Chanyeol said. "Hey Baekhyun hyung make sure you give me a call when you see your wife. I want to hear her voice!" Chanyeol shouted. As Baekhyun got ready to leave, Kai stopped him and asked, "Hey hyung are you really going to get married?" "Yep. Do I look good?" Baekhyun asked. "You look fantastic." Kai walked up to him and whispered, "hyung take a picture of you and her holding hands so that I could really see that you are going to get married." "Oh ok" Baekhyun answered. 
 
(MC #1 "oh Kai surely knows how to bring people close to each other." 
MC #2 "your right. When I was getting married, I was like that too.")
 
Baekhyun went into the van and waved at the camera. "Bye. I'll see you later." He closed the door and the driver drove off. On the other side the wife also had head out to meet her husband. 
Fast forward 30 minutes later
One of the van stopped and out came Hyuna. She headed to the gym room as the mission had said. "Oh, am I the first one here? Isn't guys suppose to wait for girls and not girls waiting for guys. Oh well maybe he is busy. I'll just wait for him here." Hyuna waited for 10 minutes and she finally heard a door sound.
 
(MC #3 "is he coming? What will happen?"
MC #1 "oh just shut up and watch.")
 
"Oh. He-he-he-hello." Baekhyun said while looking so awkward. "Sorry I'm to nervous right now." Oh it's ok." Hyuna said. "Your really pretty." Baekhyun said. "Thanks but we met before." Hyuna added. "I know from hello baby. But you left early because you have another schedule to cover." Baekhyun said. "I know. So what are we going to do?" Hyuna asked. "Um... Since we have gym all by ourselves, why not we perform a show?" Baekhyun answered. "Ok, you go first." Baekhyun walked to the middle of the gym and started to dance and sing History and Mama. After 10 minutes past Hyuna was very surprised. "You look really y and handsome when you did the dance." Hyuna said. "Thanks. Now it's your turn." Baekhyun said. Hyuna went to the middle of the gym and started dancing her solo songs. (Bubble Pop and Ice Cream) "oh you look really y in Ice Cream and really hot and cute in Bubble Pop. I have those songs in my phone. To be honest with you, I liked you before I met you in real life. Which is now." Baekhyun said shyly. "So lets go eat something. It's almost 12:00 in the morning." Hyuna said. "Sure lets go. We should go and hot pot." Baekhyun said. "Sure lets go." The couple went and to have hot pot. They had to walk all the way to the hot pot store since none of them knows how to drive. "We're here." Baekhyun said while holding the door for Hyuna. "Lets eat some meat today with healthy vegetables." Hyuna said. They ordered there food and talked about different things. "What should I call you from now on?" Hyuna asked. "Honey." Baekhyun asked in speed of lightning. Just then Hyuna started laughing and said, "you look so cute when you do that." "What do you think?" Baekhyun asked. "I should call you.... Bacon. It's sounds really close to your name." Hyuna said. "Then I'll call you... Babe." Baekhyun said. Once again Hyuna started laughing. "It's better if you call me honey. I think Babe sounds more like American style." Hyuna said. "Oppa American style." Baekhyun sang. "Your so cute." The couples ate their supper so happily that they forgot what there group members told them to do. 
 
 
HOW YOU LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER? I KNOW IT'S KIMDA BORING BUT I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES. SEE YOU NEXT TIME I UPDATE.