Episode 3

Byun Baek Hyun and Hyuna We Got Married

*(Author's note) GUYS!! I KNOW THAT BAEKHYUN AND SNSD'S TAEYEON ARE DATING IN REAL LIFE!!! I WAS HOPING WE COULD PRETEND THAT THE NEWS HAD NEVER BEEN COMFIRMED ALTHOUGH IT DID!! CONGRATULATION TO THEM!! BUT I WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS FANFIC WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS FROM THE REAL LIFE!! WE GOT MARRIED USUALLY END COUPLES IF ONE OF THEM AS A DATING RUMOR OR SOMETHING!! OK GUYS I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I WONT END THIS FANFIC JUST BECAUSE OF HIM DATING TAEYEON. ILL MAKE A POLL SO PLEASE SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

     Hyuna and Baekhyun got off their vans. Each holding there mission. They met and greeted each other. "You received the mission too?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. The theme was green and in the woods." Hyuna said. "Let's go to the market and buy things we need for our new house." 
      They walked to the market. While walking they made a list of things they needed. "We should buy a big carpet to put in the living room, food, towels, bed sheets, and a lot of other things." Hyuna said. "Your buying?" Baekhyun asked coldly. "I'll pay half." 

(MC1: Why would Baekhyun asked that? He should buy all of it since he's a guy.) 
(Guest: Suho. "He doesn't like to pay. Usually I'm the one who uses the credit card.")
(MC3: next time when I go out to eat dinner with my friend, I'll ask you to pay.) (Room filled with laughter)
(MC2: Suho is EXO's credit card.)

"We should just buy important stuff. If Suho was here I'll tell him to buy the whole market." Baekhyun said. Hyuna laughed and became speechless. "You always ask Sujo for money?" She asked. "No. He just gives it to you when you really want something."

(Room filled with laughter) 

"Oh... Should we have a house warming party?" Hyuna suggested. "We could invite him and let him pay for our dinner." Baekhyun laughed.

(Suho: Ugh. I got pranked.)
(MC2: But did you pay?)
(Suho: ~looking down and covered his face~ yes.) (Room filled with laughter)

"But Suho is smart. We shouldn't underestimate him."
"I was just kidding. Why would someone pay for the food if we're just going to buy them?"

(MC1: I thought you said you payed for the food?)
(Suho: I lied.)

They walked and talked and finally got to the super market. They each pushed a cart in case one is over filled. "Let's go." Hyuna said. First they spotted aprons hanging on the hooks. "Oh, aprons." They looked and examined them. "Honey, look at this one." Baekhyun looked at it and laughed. The apron has a photo of him on it. "Let's get this one. In case you go over sea. I could look at this when I miss you."

(MC1 : There should be a Hyuna on it too.)

Hyuna added the Baekhyun apron into her cart. They went into the first lane. The first and second lane has kitchen stuff, third and fourth has bathroom stuff, fifth and sixth has bedroom stuff, and the last lane has living room stuff. "We should get this pan and this pot. We need to cook and eat in order to survive." Baekhyun said. He placed the pan and pot into his cart. Hyuna on who never looks at the price, got 4 forks, knifes, spoons, and 4 pairs of couple chopsticks. "Do we need table cloth?" Baekhyun asked. Hyuna turned around and saw what Baekhyun had picked out. She walked up to him and took a very close look at it. "I don't like it. The theme is green and in the woods. So we could get some brown and green together." They didn't find any green and brown so they didn't buy any. They both agreed that if the table is ugly they would buy one but if it's pretty, they'll leave it the way it is. "Let's not buy it. We need the money for something else." They finished the kitchen lane and finally went to the bathroom lane. "We need tooth brush, tooth paste, towels, and soap." Hyuna said. "Honey, look." Hyuna went up to him and saw what he had found. "Omo... Its pikachu tooth paste and tooth brush. Yeobo... Can you buy it for me?" Hyuna asked. Baekhyun looked at her. "Add it to the cart."

(Question: did you know that Hyuna liked pikachu?)
(Answer: No!! I know that she do the pikachu voice very good. It's very cute.)

"Thank you." Hyuna said. "Can you do the pikachu voice for me?" Baekhyun asked. Hyuna looked surprised but she did it anyways. Baekhyun laughed and was very satisfied. "We need bathroom mat." Hyuna spotted one and took it immediately. Baekhyun was surprised on how fast she took it. "What is it?" Hyuna showed it to him. "Wow!!!" The mat looked like the cartoon version of Exo. "Do you know if that is Exo M or Exo M?" Baekhyun tested. "This is definitely Exo K." Hyuna said. "What!?!?! This is Exo M. EXO K is this." Baekhyun pulled out the other one that was hanging on the hook. 

(Question: Were you angry when Hyuna mistakenly thought that Exo M's mat as Exo K's mat?)
(Answer: I was really mad. The word Exo-K was written on it and she thought it wrong.)

(Question: Did you picked the wrong mat on purpose?)
(Hyuna: Yes!! Last time when we were in the karaoke, he only sang other girl group songs. I want to take this advantage and get my revenge on him. I think he'll look cute when he's jealous.)

"How can you say this is Exo K?!?" Baekhyun complained. "I know this was Exo M. I like Exo M better than Exo K." Hyuna joked. 

(Suho: Hyuna has no taste.)
(MC1: That's got to hurt Baekhyun... A lot.)

Baekhyun was burning up. "I like T-ara nor than 4minute." 

(MC2: People could speak the truth when they are jealous.)
(MC3: That's how I lost 20 of my friends. I was really jealous of them and I told them the truth and then we never talked to each other ever again.)

"What!?!" Hyuna looked surprised. "Didn't you know I was kidding? Who doesn't know this is Exo-M..." Hyuna raised her voice. "Exo- M was written in big words, how can I not see that." Hyuna softly hit the mat on Baekhyun's legs.

(Question: How angry were you when Baekhyun said he likes T-ara more than 4Minute?)
(Hyuna: I was about to explode. Seriously. I never knew that when he is jealous, he would tell the truth. I find that very rare.)

"I'm buying Exo-M's." Hyuna added the mat into her cart and pushed it away. What should Baekhyun do now? Baekhyun pushed his cart in front of Hyuna and stopped her. He took her hand. "Sorry! I really like 4minute. I was just trying to get my revenge." He explained. "Your sorry? That's good. But I'm still buying Exo-M's mat." 

"Ok." Baekhyun said. Hyuna pushed her cart while Baekhyun slowly went back and brought the Exo K mat. He hide it under the bottom so that Hyuna wouldn't see it. 

(MC3: He still brought it.)

They went to the bedroom lanes. They brought bed sheets, pillows, and a pikachu toy. They went to the food section. They mostly brought meat, vegetables, and fruits. For drinks, they brought soda and sprite. Finally they went to pay for the rings they had gather. When Baekhyun took out half of his stuff, he asked Hyuna to get some kimchi. He didn't want her to know that he brought the EXO-K bathroom mat. Hyuna went to find kimchi. Baekhyun sat the bathroom mat onto the counter and told her to check that first. He rapped the mat with two bags so that it is unseen. He paid for his stuff with his credit card. He pulled the other cart near and started to place all the things that Hyuna had gotten onto the counter. Hyuna came back with the kimchi on her hands. "I got it." Hyuna said. "I paid for my stuff already. You should get your credit card out now." Baekhyun said. Hyuna took out her
Credit card. Everything was settled on the counter. Hyuna paid and they pushed their carts out into the parking lot. "I got a new car. It's parked here somewhere." Baekhyun said. "You could drive?" Hyuna asked. "Of course!!"Baekhyun finally found his car. He opened the back and took out everything he paid for on one side and settled Hyuna's stuff on the opposite of him. He closed the back door and went to the front. Baekhyun and Hyuna went and sat on the front seats. "It's smells new. You just brought this?" Hyuna asked. "I brought it 3 days ago." Baekhyun said. "Oh~~ my husband is rich." 
Baekhyun took out his mission card and looked at the address. He typed it into the GPS. A female voice came out and told him to go straight 15 feet and then make a u-turn. 
"I think you should change you GPS into a male voice."

(MC2: Did he really buy that car 3 days ago?)
(Suho: I paid half. We share the car.) 
(MC3: Is there anything the members have without you paying a little bit?)
(Suho: The time when Kris brought Chanyeol boxer brief for his birthday, I didn't pay a cent.) (the room filled with laughter)

"Are you jealous?" Baekhyun said. "No!" Hyuna said. "We kept on getting jealous of each other. Our fans might call us 'Jealous Couple' because we get jealous easily." Baekhyun said. 

(10 minutes later)

Baekhyun finally stopped. The house was big. They opened the door and saw with awe. "Wow!! It's big in here." They carried all the things they had inside. They added the food in the fridge first before touring the house. The living room was big. It had a tree with green background carpet. They were thankful that they hadn't brought a living room carpet. They went up stairs and saw their bed room. They tried the bed. It was soft and nice. They went to see the bathroom. The bathroom was big too. It had a tub. "I like this house. I really like it." Hyuna said. 

(Question: What do you like about your new house?)
(Hyuna: It's very big and fancy. It's like a 5-star house or something. I think houses like this.)
(Baekhyun: Hyuna likes it so I like it. I think it's a little too big.)

They went back down stairs and started to unpack their stuff. "Should we have a house warming party? I think it would be nice." Hyuna said. "Who do you want to meet in Exo... K?" Baekhyun asked. "All of them. I saw them last week. The one that most curious me is Suho. The bank machine." Hyuna said. "Is it because he has a lot of money? I'm telling you, I have a lot of money too." Baekhyun said. "Yeah you do." Hyuna got up and took her phone. "I'll invite some girls. Wait here." She went upstairs and went into the bathroom. Hyuna dialed a phone number. The phone beeped for 2 times and someone picked up. "Hello!!" A guys voice answered. "Oppa!! Are you busy!?!" Hyuna asked. "Um... No! I'm at home resting. I have nothing to do. Why?" He asked. "You know I'm married now and I finally saw my house. Me and my hubby are planning a hues warming party. Can you come?" She asked. "Yeah sure. What time?" He asked. "Anytime. Before 7." She answered. "Make sure to brings some girls because I lied to him saying that I called my girl- friends and not a guy friend." Hyuna said. "Ok. Bye." The guy said. They hang up and Hyuna ran downstairs.

(Jealous couple's house)

 
"Who did you call?" Baekhyun asked. "Someone you know." Hyuna said. They unpacked their stuff while talking about the things they brought. "Let's put the things by categories. Then it would be easier to put the things where it should be." Baekhyun said. "Ok." They categorized the things on the floor. Hyuna looked surprised when she found two mats. "What's this!!?!" Hyuna asked. "I brought the EXO K's mat so that I could put it in the main bathroom. You could put Exo m somewhere else." 
"Why!?!? Exo m looks much cuter. Why did you waste money by buying another one?" Baekhyun didn't answer. He was just unpacking his stuff. He got up and put everything away where it should be. Hyuna gave up on fighting and was determined to make him mad during the house warming party. He put the things near her away. Everything was unpacked besides the kitchen stuff. They helped each other and finally they were done. "Let's order pizza for our house warming party." Baekhyun said. "Sure. Shall we make Kimchi?" Hyuna asked. "Um...Sure." Hyuna went to the fridge and got out a glass of Kimchi. "Its a good thing that I brought the 'already made' Kimchi." She took out a plate and washed it. She poured half of the Kimchi out and placed the plate on the dinning table. 
 
(MC2: No wonder she wanted to make Kimchi. She already had kimchi.)
 
Baekhyun was laughing at Hyuna while having his phone in his hands. He went online and ordered his pizza. He added pasta on the bottom, then cheese, then some mushrooms, some meat, and then some green pepper. He ordered the pizza and settled his phone down on the counter. "What kind did you order?" Hyuna asked. "I ordered a 'your choice' one. I added some mushroom, meat, and green pepper." Baekhyun answered. "Oh that seems good." They sat down on the sofa and waited. Just then the door bell rang. Hyuna and Baekhyun went to open the door. The door slowly opened and Beast JS came in. Followed by SNSD'S Sunny, Miss A's Suzy, and 4minutes Jiyoon.
 "Oppa! You finally came." Hyuna shouted. "I thought you said no boys. Why did you bring the person l least want to see?" Baekhyun wined. 
"Don't mind him. He's just jealous." Hyuna said. All the guest walked in and looked around the house with awe. "Omo this house is so big." Suzy said. "You guys made Kimchi... It looks nice." Jiyoon complimented. Baekhyun closed the door and followed the guest in. 
 
(Question: What is your first expression when you saw JS?)
(Baekhyun's answer: Shock!! The minute he came in, I felt like Hyuna's going to be touched by him... Again!!)
 
The guest sat in the living room and looked around with awe. "Your house is so cute." Jiyoon said. She set her Coach bag next to her and stared a Baekhyun
 
"This is your husband?" JS said. "He's cute." 
 
Baekhyun smiled shyly and then turned around to look at Hyuna. She ignore his stare and just sat next JS.
 
"We made kimchi and we ordered pizza." Hyuna said.
 
"You ordered pizza?" Suzy said. 
 
"Well yeobo ordered it. I just agree with him because I do not want to cook." 
 
"Yeobo???" JS sound surprised. 
 
"Wae... Wae...? I like it." Baekhyun said. 
 
"I am suppose to be her 'yeobo'. Did you not see our MV for 'Now'?" JS implied.
 
"I only saw 'Trouble Maker'... And 'Now' live only." Baekhyun said. 
 
JS got up from the couch and walked up to the t.v. He searched for Trouble Maker's now MV and played it. The song began and so did the music video. 
 
"OPPA!!!" Hyuna shouted while covering her face, embarrassed. 
 
The music video came up to a kiss scene and touchy scene, while Baekhyun watched in disbelief. Then the car scene popped up and Barkhyun shouted.
 
"YA!!! What is wrong with you guys?" 
 
(MC2: Ommo he's angry and jealous at the same time... Scary.)
(Question: Did you get scared when Baekhyun got angry?)
(Answer: Not at all. He is still cute when he's angry.)
(Question: Did you like his reaction towards your Music Video with JS?)
(Answer: It was what I expected. I don't mind him looking because it was all an act and not for real.)
 
"WAE!! It's all an act it's not for real. It's my job to do this. I need to make money too." Hyuna said.
 
"He... He... K-kissed you inappropriately."
 
(MC Room filled with laughter.)
 
"Wae...? It's all acting."
 
Sunny and Jiyoon stared at each other and then laughed before they could say anything. 
 
"Noona come help me." Baekhyun wined to Sunny.
 
"Wae? It's all acting. They probably don't have any feelings for each other but partnership." She said.
 
"She's right..." Hyuna implied.
 
Before Baekhyun could argue back, the door bell rang. Baekhyun went to get it and thought it would be the pizza but it was the people he had invited. In comes D.O and Chanyeol from EXO and Key and WooHyun from ToHeart. "Annyeong!" They both said while bowing. Baekhyun bowed back at his sunbae's and invited them in. He looked at D.O and Chanyeol with brotherly glare and also invited them in.
 
Key, Woohyun, Chanyeol, and D.O walked into the living room and bowed at the other guest. "Annyeonghaseyo." They said. 
 
"Oh, my babies!" Sunny shouted. 
 
Hyuna walked up to them and bowed at them even though she's the sunbae. 
 
"Hello. I'm Kim Hyuna." She introduced.
 
"Sister-in-law you don't need to bow to us. We are very lucky to have a sister-in-law like you. Your pretty and you are very talented." Chanyeol said
 
"Yay!! Stop flirting with my wife." 
 
(MC1: Why do he get jealous so easily...?)
 
All the guests gathered up and sat in the center of the living room. While they were waiting for the pizza, they played games to get to know each other better but most of the time they played around with the couple.
 
"Let's play spin the bottle." Jiyoon said.
 
"Okk!" All of them said. 
 
"Such good kids." Jiyoon said. She got up and went to the fridge to get a soda bottle of a beard. Luckily she found soda bottle from the fridge's door. She took it out and ran to the living room. She once again sat with the group and she began to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Hyuna and she bursts into laughter. 
 
"Every time I play this game with my members, I'm always the one who get picked first." Hyuna said while laughing.
 
"Truth or dare?" Jiyoon asked?
 
"Dare." Hyuna said.
 
"Ok dance 'now' with JS and Baekhyun you could be the background dancer... If you want." Jiyoon said.
 
(MC2: Ahhh~ Jiyoon is such heart breaker.)
(MC3: Baekhyun's going to get so mad. I wonder if they're going to fight again.)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Hope you guys enjoyed it. Subscribe and up-vote of you want. This author likes comments so please comment. Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.