Only one...

I will Always Love You

Author’s POV

 

While Jonghyun and Jerim had their amazing birthday "date", Wooyoung and Sungki had a different outcome.

 

---Wooyoung’s car 7am---

 

Sungki’s POV

 

I’m so gonna be dead when Jerim gets home if things don’t turn out as planned. I know, I’ll buy her a year supply of Nutella. That will get her to forgive me keke. What time is it? Its seven, we’ll be back home at around 10am. Perfect! I have some research to do.

 

“SungKi…”Wooyoung said interrupting my thoughts

 

“Yes Wooyoung-ah?”

 

“What do you think of Minho hyung?”

 

“What do you mean??”

“Like.. What do you think of him.. as a person?”

 

“Well… I don’t really know him but he seems like a pretty kind person. I would like to get to know him better, you know. Not just awkward friends, close friends”

 

“How close…?”

 

“Wooyoung-ah, what’s wrong? What’s with your questions?”

 

What is Wooyoung thinking? Does he perhaps know I have a crush on Minho oppa, I’ve never actually talked about boys with him. He’s my best friend and all but that’s one topic we don’t talk about.

 

“Nothing’s wrong in particular, I just wanna take care of my best friend. That’s all. Do you wanna be more than just friends?”

 

“You mean best friends? Hahaha”

 

“YAH! That position is already taken!”

 

“Hahaha I know calm down. Why the question though?”

 

“You know…I just don’t want you to get hurt…”

 

“Well, I do think he’s cute. But I doubt he sees me that way”

 

“Ohhh, so you do like him?!?”

 

“No, I was just saying”

 

“It didn’t sound like that to me!”

 

“Wooyoung-ah! Whats wrong with you?!”

 

I suddenly got a text message from Minho oppa. I wonder what he wants.

 

To: Sungki

From: Minho

 

Hey, Sungki! Can you meet me at the Starbucks by the condo at 11? I wanna spend the day with you, to get to know each other a little more. I’ll see you there :)

“Who is it?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“Um… No one..”

 

“It’s Minho isn’t it?”

 

“….yes”

 

“What does HE want?”

 

“He wants to meet me”

 

“WHAT?? Why??”

 

“To spend the day”

 

“And you’re gonna go??”

 

“Yes, Wooyoung! Whats wrong with meeting with a friend?!?”

 

“Why do you wanna go with him? Do you like him that much??”

 

“YAHH! Jang Wooyoung!! You know what…. Pull over.”

 

“What??”

 

“PULL OVER”

 

“Why? Sungki don’t do this”

 

“No, Wooyoung. I will do this. If there’s one thing I don’t like to do is argue with you. Now pull over, Ill ask Minho to pick me up.”

 

I wonder what got into Wooyoung, this is a first coming from him. He’s never showed any sign of jealousy before. I’ll just call a taxi and meet Minho at Starbucks.

 

Wooyoung’s thoughts:

 

Ahhh Wooyoung you pabo! Why’d you start arguing with Sungki in the first place? You should’ve kept your cool. Pabo pabo pabo pabo!!

 

 

---Starbucks 10:45---

 

“Hey, Sungki. You’re here early”

 

“Yeah, so are you haha”

 

“How come you came on a taxi?”

 

“Oh I had an argument with Wooyoung on the way back from Jonghyun’s villa. I asked him to leave me on the sidewalk since the atmosphere was awkward and I couldn’t take it anymore”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

 

“it’s okay”

 

“I didn’t wanna order until you got here so we could drink together”

 

“Aww how cute, lets go order then. We’ll go walk around the park after ordering, we’ll get to talk about each other while we’re at it.”

 

“Great, let’s go”

 

---Central Park 12pm----

 

“So Minho, anything interesting I should know about you? How’d you meet Wooyoung and Jjong oppa?”

 

“Well, there’s not much to tell. We met in elementary school back in Seoul, a couple years before you guys came along. We’ve been friends since then. Even though I’m pretty close to Wooyoung and Jonghyun, I seem to be closer to Jonghyun hyung and you to Wooyoung.”

 

“Ahhh, I see. What are you’re favorite things to do? Where’s Taecyeon oppa?”

 

“He had something to do, I’m not quite sure what. He left early in the morning. I like playing soccer; no actually I love playing soccer. My dad was a soccer coach, as you know, before he started his company so since little I’ve been in love with soccer. I signed up for the soccer team at school”

 

“Really? I love soccer too! What a coincidence, we should go to England one of these days to watch a soccer game with the rest!”

 

“Yeah, that’d be fun. Sounds like a plan” he said to me with a warm smile.

 

I seem to get a long with Minho oppa quite well. We have similar interests. We both like soccer, we love music, we like to dance, we have a lot of things in common. He’s pretty funny too! I didn’t think we would be this comfortable with each other in spite of the nerves I have just being with him. He’s a really kind and sweet guy. No wonder he seems attractive to me.

 

 

“If you don’t mind me asking… Why did you argue with Wooyoung?”

 

“Ohh… You see, he started asking me about you. What I thought of you, and I’m guessing he wanted to find out if I saw you as a man”

 

“Do you?”

 

“Well…”

 

“If the question’s too straight forward you don’t have to answer”

 

“No, its okay. To be honest, I don’t know. I’m confused…”

 

“Confused about what?”

 

“Well, you see…. I’ve had a crush on you oppa since we were little but a few days ago my heart started getting strange feelings whenever I’m with Wooyoung oppa”

 

“I see, so do you like Wooyoung?”

 

*Silence*

 

I stared at the ground for what seemed to be quite a while, but suddenly I felt Minho grab my arm and slowly lifted my head with his hand until our eyes met. We stayed staring at each other for quite a while, I thought I was gonna die of a heart attack. I could feel my heart thumping really fast; it felt like it was about to burst. I suddenly got a text.

 

 

To: Sungki

From: Wooyounga <3

 

SUNGKI!! SOS!!! COME QUICKLY!! I HAVE SOME NEWS!!!

 

“Ohh, mianhe oppa. Wooyoung needs to see me. We’ll hang out later with the rest”

 

Just as I was about to walk, Minho oppa grabbed my arm and I was suddenly being held in his arms. When did this happen? Everything happened so quickly! I didn’t know what to do; I just froze completely.

 

“I like you, Sungki” was all I could hear

 

“Mianhe, Sungki. Gaja, Wooyoung needs you” he said as he let go of me.

 

He grabbed my hand and we made our way to his car. Still frozen, I didn’t talk on the way back. So many thoughts were going on in my head and I couldn’t think clearly with my heart thumping loudly. I suddenly found myself in Wooyoung’s condo.

 

“Yahh, Sungki!”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Aigoo, you’ve been staring at the wall ever since you got here”

 

“When did I get here?”

 

“Five minutes ago, you came with Minho hyung but he had to go”

 

“Ohh.. right..”

 

“Did something happen?”

 

“Huh? No…Nothing. What was it you had to tell me?”

 

“Alright, waaaah you’re not going to believe this!! Our plan worked! I saw Jonghyun and Jerim holding hands in the elevator. What was odd though was that there was this guy watching them from far with his hands shaped into fists. He looked angry.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I know right?”

 

“what did he look like?”

 

“He was tall, had dark hair, pretty handsome no homo”

 

“Is she home?”

 

“Yeah, Jonghyun dropped her off about an hour ago. I sent him to get some groceries so I could let you know”

 

“Mianhe, Wooyounga. We’ll talk later”

 

Authors POV

 

Sungki ran back to her condo and found Jerim happy as ever watching TV on the couch.

 

“Unnie, you’re home!”

 

“I have to tell you something!” The girls said simultaneously

 

“You go first” Sungki told Jerim

 

“Okay, well jjong asked me out on a date. After our birthday picnic he confessed to me” She said excitedly

 

“Okay, my turn. Truth is, I already knew. Wooyoung told me just now but you know what else he told me?”

 

“What happened?”

 

“You remember that ex you had that was really stalkerish and clingy so you broke up with him?”

 

“Yes… Don’t remind me”

 

“I think he’s back”

 

“WHAT???”

 

“Wooyoung said he saw a guy looking at you and Jjong with anger when you were in the elevator. He described him to me and lets face it, we both haven’t had that many boyfriends. He fit the description perfectly”

 

“Oh no. eotteoke??”

 

“I don’t know, you better not be alone. Always make sure to be with either Jonghyun oppa or the rest of us. Arasseo?”

 

“Arasseo”

 

“Where were you unnie? I came back and Wooyoung was home without you”

 

“Ohh.. about that”

 

“What happened?” She said as she reached for some cookies

 

“Well…”

 

“Yes??”

 

“You see..”

 

“YAH! You wanna kill me with suspense here?!” She said as she threw some cookies at Sungki. Sungki out of instincts caught one with

 

“ I was out with Minho oppa”

 

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, what happened?

 

“Well… he confessed to me”

 

“Really?? What’d you say?”

 

“Nothing, I couldn’t say anything. I’m still confused… very confused.”

 

“Well, you better make up your mind soon. It’s either Wooyoung or Minho”

 

“I know”

 

“Well, it’s almost 7pm. Lets go with the guys to celebrate my birthday!”

 

“Alright, let’s get ready and go. I’ll tell the guys to meet us in the front.”

 

“Arasseo”

 

To: Jonghyun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Minho

From: Sungki

 

Hey guys! We’re gonna go celebrate Jerim’s birthday together. Meet us out in the front at 7:30. Don’t be late! ^^

 

JeRim's outfit:                                                                                        

    

SungKi's outfit:

Jonghyun's outfit:

Minho's outfit:

Wooyoung's outfit:

Taecyeon's outfit:

 

---Front entrance 7:30pm---

 

Autors POV

 

“Hey guys!”said the girls

 

The guys turned towards them and were perplexed. All they could do was stare at how beautiful the girls looked. It took them a while to realize they were rudely staring.

 

Wooyoung’s thoughts:

 

Wow… Sungki looks beautiful. Stunning actually! The way she dresses is so amazing. That red shirt, that leather jacket so perfect on her, those tight skinny jeans that just make you wanna… wow, okay Wooyoung too much! Stop thinking you pabo say something!

 

Minho’s thoughts:

 

Sungki looks so freaking adorable! Leather looks really good, and I just love the way her style is. Elegant yet with that young girl feel in it. She looks perfect!

 

Jjongs:

 

My Jerim looks so HOT! Her clothes make her look even more attractive than she already is. I wonder what she looks like without… Ommo, Jjong! What are you thinking?! Stop it!

 

Taecyeon:

 

Wooooooow. Jerim looks so beautiful! I’m so glad I went out shopping for clothes; we suit each other really well. She looks perfect.

 

“What’s the matter, guys? Cat’s got your tongue?” Jerim said causing the guys to react.

 

“What?”They said in unision.

 

“You look pretty Jerim” said Taecyeon with a smile causing Jerim to blush and Jonghyun to get a little jealous.

 

“You look….Stunning Sungki” Wooyoung said.

 

“Aww, thank you Wooyounga” She responded with a smile while pinching Wooyoungs cheeks. You could feel Minho’s eyes staring with anger.

 

“Ohh, you all three are wearing leather jackets” Taecyeon said while ponting at Sungki, Minho, and Wooyoung.

 

“I guess we are… but so are you” Said Minho in an awkward voice.

"Yes but mine is technically half." said Taecyeon.

"Yeah and I don't plan to keep mine on all the time. But you two look great." Jonghyun said while pointing at Wooyoung and Minho.

 

“Who do you think looks better in it Sungki?” Jonghyun asked

 

“What?”

 

“Who looks better in it?” he repeated.

 

“Well… they both look great!” Sungki said with a nervous smile. The atmosphere got awkward. Jerim noticed and decided to talk.

 

“Alright guys, its my birthday! Let’s go party!”


 

They went all over New York City. They went out to eat, they went around time square, and they went everywhere Jerim wanted to go. Just as they were about to head back to their cars something stopped them.

 

“Jerima!”someone shouted; a guy with a deep yet gentle voice.

 

The girls turned around in shock to see who it was. They couldn’t believe it.........


Who do you think is the mystery guy????? If you wanna know keep waiting patiently for the next chapter.

This chapter was written by V. We would love to hear you comments. And remember to subscribe

- J <3

 

Who is excited for this as I am...........

I'm literally FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

Bye bye <3