Chapter Seven

Heartquake

Hyukjae loudly gasped when his back abruptly collided against the railing of the balcony. A pair of hot lips were pressed on his neck, prompting a slurred moan to flow out of his parted lips. Teeth roughly nipped and on the sensitive milky white skin, and eager fingers aggressively pulled at the buttons of his shirt, trying to get rid of it as fast as possible. A hot body was sensually pushed against his, enveloping him into a demanding embrace. Feeling the tip of a hard poking his thigh, sparkles of lust flared up in him and gathered in his own groin, as his arms flew up to sneak around Donghae’s neck. He let out an encouraging whine and threw his head back, panting hotly when the other nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck and hungrily kissed the tender skin. Strong hands harshly ran their way up and down his thighs, eliciting delicious shivers to roll down his back. His body felt hot all over, tingling his senses from head to toes. Purring approvingly, he harshly gripped on his hair and pulled on them, until they were face to face. Without wasting a second, he desperately crashed their lips together into a messy kiss. Tongues roughly and shamelessly twirled around each other into a sultry dance, eliciting growls and moans from the both of them at the familiar taste.

His mind clouded with nothing but the way Hyukjae’s body was snuggly pressed against his, Donghae felt his arousal building stronger and stronger within him, immediately impacting on his hardening . Dire lust burnt him from the inside out, heavily accentuated by the pent up ual frustration he had been trying to contain for the past seven years. It added with the satisfaction of knowing that Hyukjae seemed to want him as much as he did, his eyes fixed on him with the hottest desire. His plump lips felt amazing against his, so full and delicious. Their pink, wet muscle ally slid one against another, heaving out slurping and smacking sounds in the air. Releasing a feral snarl from the back of his throat, Donghae viciously bit on the other’s lower lip and harshly bucked his hips forward. He successfully earned a strangled moan, and without waiting for another second, he eagerly grinded their rock-hard together through the annoying fabric of their trousers. They gasped in unison as strong sparks of pleasure and lust shot up through their moving body, their lips pressed so hard against each other that it almost hurt. It consumed him from the inside out, hot and throbbing in his lower stomach before going to squeeze his heart hard. All thoughts of revenge he had for him disappeared in a tiny fraction of second, swiftly replaced by the overwhelming desire and feelings the other passionately poured in their intense kissing. It felt like Hyukjae was completely offering himself to him, despite all the secrets that still heavily lingered around him. The strong emotions he was suddenly hit with knocked the air out of him, going straight to his in a frenzy of delicious shivers, as an odd mixture of gratitude and strong affection fuelled the need to give him all the pleasure he was desperately looking for in each of his touches.

Donghae wanted, needed, to get everything he could from the alluring man he had between his possessive arms, and him until they both fainted from pure bliss. The mere thought surged another rush of dire need to pull at his crotch, making him grunt hoarsely. He tilted his head to the side and deepened their sloppy -lock with a long growl, hotly on Hyukjae’s tongue until all that could be heard were his aroused mewls. Their pink, wet muscle slid together continuously, seemingly seeing no end to the pleasure they found in each other’s wet mouth, entangling and twirling around each other. Shivers tingled their way up his spine, making his toes curl pleasantly. His tongue curved around his, tasting strawberries and sunshine, and so much other things that set fire into him. Flames seemed to him entirely, burning his skin with something he didn’t dare putting a name on. Obscene sounds were unashamedly released in the air, prompting their mutual excitation to rise up to even higher pitches. Hyukjae’s fingers were still tightly curled around his brown locks, demandingly bringing him as close as it was humanly possible. Their body sensually moved together, eliciting mewls to flow out of his plump, swollen lips, the wanton sounds immediately swallowed by Donghae’s own mouth. Their hips frenetically rocked together, sending rushes of pleasure madly coursing through them, while they moved so fast it was almost awkward, but felt altogether ing fantastic. His painfully rubbed the inside of his jeans, while shamelessly massaging the hard bulge in Hyukjae’s own trousers. The feeling of their rock-hard hotly pressed together felt so ing good, and urged Donghae to get more of the wonderful friction. A long hiss left his lips when one of the other’s hand sneaked under his shirt and painfully grazed a long line down his back. He grunted into the kiss, kissing with as much passion as he could, his arousal building bigger and bigger in his burning crotch with each seconds passing. The pain greatly thickening the lustful veil that had covered his mind from all coherent thoughts, he punished the other with a vicious bite on the lower lip, and brutally tore his shirt open. As soon as Hyukjae’s torso was , making his heart pulse faster with an odd mixture of need and strong emotions he still didn’t dare to pinpoint, he leaned down and obscenely his right . The other gave out a strangled whimper, his hands painfully tightening their hold on his scalp, as he avidly on the pert nub of skin. His fingers curiously traced the defined muscles he could feel under the smooth, milky white skin, trailing lower and lower as he did his best to keep the delicious rocking their hips were still engaged in.

Hyukjae moaned loudly, keeping Donghae’s face pressed against his chest as he continued to hard on his . Too much sensations hit him all at once, as he continued to play with the extra-sensitive nub of skin. Light fingers ran down his torso, adding with the shockwaves that left him panting and shamelessly . His skin tingled after each smooth caresses, the warm hands touching him in all the right places that made him struggle to breath.

A light breeze blew around the two of them, moans and grunts echoing against the bare walls of the empty streets. Only the dim light and of the shy moon, and the street lamps allowed them to see whatever they were doing, making Hyukjae’s smooth skin look as if it was literally glowing in the night. It briefly reminded them that they were in the open, standing on a balcony of an expensive suite and in full view of everybody in Paris that would happen to look in their direction. But they couldn’t care any less, as the only thing they could truly think of was pleasure, and lust and need. It felt too good, too ing perfect to even think about stopping in their naughty antics. Their mind were thickly blurred with the maddening euphoria of finally having settled the resort matter, and to finally let free rein to the heavy that had built between the two of them over the past few days. Nothing had more importance at that precise moment but to touch and kiss, and all the other things they were about to do. It felt as if they were talking with their body, trying to convey a message they weren’t brave enough to properly speak out. The fire that burned between the both of them were the only language they had in common at this moment, one that allowed them to catch a glimpse of what they truly felt for each other – something that made their mind twirl without any legit reasons, and their heart pulse faster every time they caught each other’s eyes.  All the blood of their body had rushed southward, gathering into a burning pool of heat in their rock-hard . Lust seemed to literally control their every moves and thoughts, leaving them breathless and high with a destabilizing pleasure.

It boiled in Donghae’s veins and burned his entire body, making him so it hurt. His clothed sinfully rolled against Hyukjae’s own hardness, aching and painful in the confinements of his jeans. Each s pulled another moan out of his lips, and earned a satisfied and sultry mewl in return. The pleasure invaded his whole mind, before rushing to mercilessly pull at his . The unbearable heat that continued to grow in his aroused crotch glazed his eyes with the need for more, always more, leaving his thoughts into a messy frenzy of needy desires. He started to buck hips faster and harder, until the sounds Hyukjae released were only a bunch of incoherent cries of pleasure. He lifted his head up and eagerly welcomed the sloppy kiss the other immediately initiated. The mixture of lust and feelings the lip-lock was made of deliciously tugged at his heart, melting his insides in the span of a second.

Hyukjae’s moans and mewls were too loud for the quietness of the streets, too intimate and too shameless. They sounded as if they had been shouted, immediately going to Donghae’s twitching . It made him proud to know that he was the one who caused them – that he was the only one the other could think of at this precise moment.

The railing painfully dug in Hyukjae’s back, but it was easy to overlook the pain, his arousal increasing with each needy and desperate sounds and whimpers the other uttered.

 

“Oh my ing God,” he whined ally, on Donghae’s tongue a last time before he went to bite on his ear lobe. “You want me so ing badly, don’t you?” he then breathily purred.

 

Exhaling shakily, the other fluttered his eyes close for a second. The hot breath teased his senses and brushed against his ear, making the tiny hairs of his neck stand up to attention before crawling down his back. Hyukjae a hot line up his neck and sinfully rolled his body against his, the friction of their clothed together just amazing. Giving out a strangled moan, Donghae let his forehead fall on his shoulders as he reached to on his , harshly squeezing the delicious flesh between his hands.

 

A low chuckle left Hyukjae’s lips and he smirked against his tanned skin, reveling in the feeling of the two strong hands unashamedly massaging his -cheeks. “You want to me hard, huh?”

 

Hearing Hyukjae to him like this did wonders to his sanity, crumbling it down into useless pieces. It was all too much, and so ing great.

 

“Tell me you want me, Donghae,” he sensually whispered in his ear, before shamelessly . “Tell me how much you want to fill me up, right here, on the balcony and in front of everybody.”

 

The fact that it was already too late in the night for someone to casually pop in the street below didn’t even cross his mind, before he hissed hoarsely “Yes.” His hands painfully gripped on the slim waist, bucking so wildly he wasn’t sure if he would be able to hold himself anymore. “Yes, I want to take you hard, until the last thing you remember is my name. I want to hear you ing scream it.”

 

Seemingly satisfied with his answer, Hyukjae pulled him back into an open-mouthed kiss, their tongue torridly sliding and entwining together while their lips never quite touched into a proper lip-lock. Sighing approvingly, he enthusiastically welcomed the two next bucks of the hips the other gave him, before he suddenly pushed him away. Donghae’s back abruptly collided against the wall behind him, making him grimace a little, before he looked up in indignation. His eyes were flaring up with deep annoyance, darkened with blatant lust that made Hyukjae’s blood run faster in his burning veins. But instead of letting him ravish him like he truly wanted to, a sly smirk stretched his plump lips. He delectably watched the way the other’s breath itched in his throat as he noted the naughty and glint that boldly danced behind his single-lidded eyes, promising him the greatest time of his ing life. Hyukjae usually wasn’t so blunt when having with someone, but something in the way Donghae looked at him, with so much conflicted and yearning desires shadowing his round eyes, had managed to break his control into millions of pieces.

Enjoying the lustful stare heavily fixed on him, he hummed contentedly at the waves of pleasure that still washed over him after all the rubbing. Leaning against the railing behind him, he lazily unbuckled his trousers and carelessly let them slide off his waist, before he slightly pulled his boxers down until only the tip of his was seeable. Pre-come was already dripping from the slit and oozed down the length, staining the dark tissue. He languidly pumped it a few times, heaving out husky groans. His head throw back in anticipation of what was about to come, he hooked his free arm over the railing behind him and looked up to stare right into Donghae’s orbs. Smiling ily, his gaze falling into a half-lidded one, he let go of his prick with a pouty sigh before languorously bringing three fingers to his mouth. Never breaking the eye contact, he started to eagerly on them, his tongue enthusiastically curling around the three digits. He imagined that they were something way larger and thicker, that could hit the back of his throat in one long . Groaning all the while, he let out obscene slurps as his back slumped against the railing, and lost himself in the longing for more, until he was sure that his fingers were wet enough. He took them out, then, and moaned breathily, before travelling the soaked digits down his bare torso and to his eager . Humming softly, he slowly self with a few and sultrily wriggled out of his boxers, laughing breathlessly when he saw the lusty curiosity flare in Donghae’s eyes. Tugging on his aching a last time, he finally trailed his hand lower, his half-opened gaze still firmly fixed on the other’s as he naughtily his swollen red lips. His thin lips parted in a quiet growl as his pupils completely dilated in dire lust, Donghae hissed in impatience. He had a hand down his opened pants, slowly pumping his leaking at the same time of Hyukjae’s teasing caresses around his puckered entrance.

The single-lidded man enjoyed the show displayed in front of his avid eyes for a few mores seconds, before he harshly bit on his lower lip and ing finally pushed a finger in – and it felt just so ing perfect.

 

“God–” he moaned. “So good.”

 

Without wasting any other seconds, he quickly worked it up in his tight , trying to get all he could with only one digit inside. It stung in the best ways possible, bringing a wonderful mixture of both pain and pleasure to course through his hot body. The weight that settled in his wasn’t enough yet, but filled up the most part of his insatiable craving. It didn’t take long until he inserted the two others, grimacing slightly when it spread him a bit more painfully, until he let out an obscene shout. Staring at Donghae, he lustfully his lips once again and started to eagerly himself, his knees bucking under the shockwaves of pleasure that took over him. His knuckles sinfully rubbed against the tight walls that pressed them together, the sensitive insides and cranking up the electrifying sensations his body was washed over with.

 

“, yes–s,” he hissed shakily.

 

His arms started to hurt from supporting his whole weight, his body half slumped against the railing as he pumped his fingers inside his tight hole like an eager . His shirt loosely hung on his shoulders while his pants were halfway down his legs, giving him the feeling of being someone completely deprived. The pleasure becoming too unbearable, he sent a last naughty look at Donghae before he fluttered his eyes close and threw his head back. Just enjoying the way his fingers worked inside him as he ed himself fast and hard, he felt himself quickly edging closer and closer to his limits. His hand moved so fast it almost looked like a blurry mess of skin, his breath itching breathier and breathier in his throat, until the tip of his fingers finally hit this spot deep inside him.

He literally screamed, so loud it probably woke up all Paris. But he couldn’t care any less, because it felt so ing good. His vision blanked for a long second as he gasped without a stop, trying to touch his sweet spot as ing hard as he could. Fireworks exploded within him, knocking the air out of him and rushed their way down his thighs, and up his stomach to brutally settle in his heart. It clenched and soothed at the same time – good, hard, perfect.

 

“God,” he shouted out. “Yes, yes, yesDonghae…”

 

With a tremendous effort, he lifted his head and saw Donghae’s own pumps around his hard becoming faster and more impatient. He was panting and breathless, his stare lustfully fixed on his privates. The small tremors that started to take over his y body indicated the other that he was oh so close, which made him smirk proudly. He was the one who made him look like that, hot and all bothered with the only sight of himself getting ed by his own fingers like a -deprived .

The thought aroused him even more, prompting him to buck his hips wildly against his hand, trying to spread his legs even wider.

 

“Don’t come yet,” Hyukjae finally hissed, when he saw him at the edge of tipping over his limits. He fiercely glared at him, who gave a conflicted growl but still stopped his hand around the base of his throbbing . “Don’t ing come until I say so,” he gasped loudly, before he breathily added “And just enjoy the show for now.”

 

He only managed to his fingers two more times and hastily tug on his at the same time, before his finally exploded. He let out a last shout and abruptly arched his back in an obscure angle, his body stiffening with the unbearable blast of pleasure that washed over him. It rumbled through him with electrifying shockwaves of intense pleasure, blanking his vision for a second or two. Spilling his come all over his awaiting hands, he moaned breathily and never stopped the blissful movements of his fingers inside. Keeping his eyes shut for a moment, he reveled in the small tremors that still took over his limp body and the afterglow of his brutal , before an impatient grunt prompted him to look up.

In front of him, Donghae was hissing, his fingers so tightly curled around the base of his not to come that it must have hurt. He had an intense look of concentration plastered on his handsome features, his eyes darkened with a wild lust that sent shivers of anticipation running through Hyukjae’s tingling body. Snorting, he felt his softened twitch in interest between his numb fingers before he difficultly brought himself up on his feet.

 

“Come on,” Hyukjae purred as he lazily tugged on his . “Come and me, I know you want it.”

Donghae immediately complied and moved to him with two eager steps, causing Hyukjae to grin wolfishly. Without wasting any more time, he turned the latter around and forcefully took his shirt off, abruptly pushing him against the railing. His tone of voice dripping with lust and need, he groaned loudly then ran his blunt nails over the smooth skin of Hyukjae’s back. The latter moaned loudly, turning his head to give him a naughty look and bucking his impatiently. Donghae smirked, cupping his -cheeks and roughly spreading them apart, then scooted closer while one of his hands kept him open. He stared at the small pink opening, blowing over it and teasingly making it twitch as Hyukjae whined. Chuckling lowly, he finally stuck out his tongue and gave the wrinkled skin one teasing .

 

“Oh !” the single-lidded man cried out, bracing himself against the wall with his arms. “, Donghae!”

 

The interested man grinned and him more firmly, closing his lips around the puckered entrance and harshly. Reveling in the strangled moans Hyukjae shamelessly released in the air that made his beg for any kind of attention, he stiffened his tongue and teasingly dragged it over the crease of his , then wriggled it inside him. Then he drew his pink, wet muscle out, eliciting a whining groan. After repeating this a few times, Hyukjae was reduced to a mess, whining incoherently under his breath. The sounds his swollen lips were making made Hyukjae’s twitch in dire need, and he didn’t hesitate to pump it a few times, before hastily scrambling up and taking a out of his back pocket. He quickly pulled it around his hard and impatiently slicked a bead of lube around his pulsing length, urging a long, breathy moan out of his parted lips.

The next second, he was pushing his throbbing inside Hyukjae’s hot . He groaned loudly when the tight heat surrounding him pulsed around him. Not stopping until he was balls deep inside, he roamed avid hands over the other’s back, who arched with a trembling sigh. His fingers curled around every delicious curve they could reach, pausing for a second and enjoying the way Hyukjae’s perfect insides seemed to literally burn his stiff flesh. He only granted him a fraction of second to adjust, before he gripped tightly on his hips and slowly pulled back, dragging his hard against the tight walls around. The other gave a quivering whimper, knuckles white from both the pain and the pleasure that built in his groin.

 

Yes–s,” he hissed, eagerly rocking his hips backwards.

 

He steadily picked up the pace and the strength of his s, until Hyukjae spread his legs wider to get more. The pressure around his was so good and incredible and – and all he could think of was to keep pounding in that delectable . All his strength flowed down to his hips as he tried to give everything he had to the other, pouring all his need and emotions into each wild bucks, until Hyukjae was sinfully writhing under him. His eyes were lustfully raking over his upper body, taking in the way he grinded back while ally rotating his hips in an attempt to get him deeper with a long groan. His hips were deliciously slapping smooth flesh, the tight walls pressing around his beautifully. He growled as the pleasure spread and squeezed along his hard length and to his balls, sending him to the greatest heights he had ever experienced.

 

“So good,” Hyukjae moaned with a particular strong . “So ing good.”

 

The heavy weight that kept pounding in him felt simply wonderful, giving him the fullness he had been craving for so long. It stretched him just the way he loved it, the slight burn following each hits of Donghae’s hips against his only adding to the building pleasure pooling at his lower stomach. He felt dizzy with pleasure, his mind glazed with nothing but the need to release.

Leaning down, Donghae groaned before and biting on his earlobe avidly. Then, he tilted his hips at a certain angle, and suddenly Hyukjae was screaming, letting know that his prostate had finally been found. He smirked with satisfaction, pounding his and roughly hitting his sweet spot that made stars explode beneath the other’s eyelids over and over again.

 

“So good,” Hyukjae screamed, so loud all ing Paris probably heard it. “So good, !” A window of the building in front lit up, making him gasp as a rush of adrenaline coursed through his body. The risk of someone catching them roughly ing on the balcony made the blood and the lust in his thicken even more, prompting moans to get louder and louder.

But Donghae’s felt so good in him, hitting his prostate over and over again until his mind was about to completely blank out. A shadow moved behind the close curtains of the window, making his breath itch in his throat in anticipation. His eyes were blurry, saliva dripping from the corner of his parted lips as he wildly rounded back against Donghae’s hard pounding. Then, a strong hand went to cover his opened mouth, and a low voice lowly hissed at his ear.

 

Shut the up,” he growled, inversing the game of power in the span of a second, and he absolutely loved it. “You’re such a little er. You like it, don’t you? To know that anybody could wake up and see you getting ed like a ?”

 

Hyukjae whimpered against the palm of his hand, dazedly nodding as the pleasure became more and more unbearable.

 

“Well I don’t want you to say a ing word,” he hissed. “You just let me you, until I allow you to talk again. Is that ing clear?”

 

A trembling nod was his answer, and he growled in satisfaction, biting on his shoulder as he ed him hard. Hyukjae felt so good, his hot insides clenching tightly around him and trying to swallow him deeper inside. His hips were harshly crashing against his , the sounds of skin slapping against skin resonating in the streets alluringly. Sparks of pleasure were coursing through his body, the pressure against his prick unbearable; it spread down to his balls, up to his heart, squeezing and taking his breath away. Donghae’s eyes were about to roll into their sockets at the unbearable pleasure that mercilessly coursed through his trembling body, as he wildly in the welcoming tightness. He allowed himself to moan out his pleasure, only to taunt the other who had to restrain himself, and leaned over to lap on the smooth skin of his neck. By then, Hyukjae was mumbling incoherently under his breath, pleading him to go faster and deeper, and just give him more.

Donghae snarled, raised a hand and slapped it on his to punish him, with so much strength it was almost painful. However, the pleasure moans and mewls the other was uttering were indicating he was enjoying every second of it.

 

“You like it, don’t you,” he murmured. “You like it when I you hard like this.” He let out a moan of his own, quickening the pace of his s. “You’re going to feel it until next week and taste my come from the inside. My inside you, ing you rough.”

 

“God, yes,” Hyukjae whimpered. “Yes, yes, yes – don’t stop, please – aaah, Donghae –”

 

Shut up.” Donghae slapped him again, earning a strangled scream.

 

The sting that deliciously spread on his cheek was the last blow to his sanity. It only took a few seconds before he was arching his back, throwing his head back in pleasure and screaming it to the whole world. Donghae gave him a last, hard slap that completely finished him. His stiffened and twitched before long, hot spurts of come hit the floor, without even touching himself. He gasped, his whole body convulsing at the immense pleasure, and only had the time to feel Donghae spilling his hot inside his clenching , before he fainted.

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

When Hyukjae woke up the next morning, only one second was needed before he remembered where he was, and whose arms were possessively wrapped around his frame. The sheets beneath his body were soft and warm but didn’t stop him from shivering slightly, which prompted him to sigh and snuggle closer to the warm body next to him. Groaning lowly, he squeezed his eyes closed when the sunshine peeked through the curtains and seemed to burn his pupils. A large hand then started to run up and down his back, leaving his skin tingling under its hot touch, before a soft peck was pressed against his forehead. Donghae pulled him closer without a word and deliciously entangled their legs together, his face buried into his hair.

 

“Hi,” he mumbled drowsily a moment later, when Hyukjae gently kissed his collarbone.

 

The latter only hummed in response, feeling too lazy to form a coherent word. A dull, but pleasurable ache spread around his lower back, reminding him of everything that had happened the previous night. It felt good, making a soft delighted sigh to slip out of his plump lips, as his limbs tingled with the usual numbness that followed a good and long hours of sleep. Wriggling around a little, he curved himself closer around Donghae’s side, his hands absentmindedly tracing the muscles beneath the pad of his fingers, before he pulled the covers higher around them.

 

“What happened?” he asked hoarsely. His throat felt sore after all the screaming he did yesterday, but he simply couldn’t find it in himself to truly care. His mind was bathed in a pleasant feeling of satiated happiness, one that he hadn’t felt for a long time. An overwhelming warmth spread around his chest when he realized how good it felt to lay in bed with Donghae, and how much he wished they could stay there forever. “I don’t remember anything after I came,” he added instead, keeping his emotions at bay.

 

The warm, comforting hand continued to his back, making him purr delightedly. “You can continue the thing you’re doing with your hand, too,” he mumbled contentedly.

 

Donghae chuckled softly, his chest rising against his face. Moving around a little bit as well, he rolled onto his side until he was mostly facing him. His thin lips teasingly brushed against Hyukjae’s forehead, but not quite kissing him just yet. “You fainted,” he finally replied, his voice slightly muffled.

 

“Did I really?” the other snorted amusedly. “Well, it has been a while since the last time I took it in the that way,” he nonchalantly yawned, and idly stretched his body against Donghae’s earning a groan. “I’m definitely not doing this anytime soon, though.”

 

Donghae’s grip around him tightened, as he felt the heavy weight resting against his thigh languidly hardening as he lustfully continued to move. The other sent him a halfhearted glare, before his eyes darkened slightly, but not as much as they had the night before. “We’ll see about that,” he scoffed.

 

Smirking, Hyukjae slightly lifted his head to kiss his neck, earning another moan, before he heavily sat up on the mattress. The covers shifted a little behind him, before Donghae’s arms wrapped themselves around his waist once again, and a pair of familiar lips gently kissed his lower lip. Fluttering his eyes closed, the single-lidded man sighed contentedly as two thumbs rubbed the sore knots that had formed in his body overnight. “I should take a shower,” he mumbled, a bit grudgingly, and carelessly ran a hand through his messy hair. “Kyuhyun said he wanted to talk to me later today.”

 

“Can I go with you? In the shower, I mean,” the other drawled playfully, his teeth teasingly nipping on his hip.

 

“Depends,” Hyukjae retorted and pinched his side, eliciting a surprised grunt. “Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself, hmm?”

 

A short silence followed his words, before Donghae moved behind him until his mouth was next to his ear. “Probably not,” he hummed lowly.

 

“Then you can’t.” The single-lidded man pushed him until he fell back on the mattress, gave him a teasing wink and then made his way to the bathroom. “I’m going to be sore for the next two weeks, no need to make it even worse. I’ll just shower quickly and then meet Kyuhyun at a coffee shop somewhere. What about you?”

 

Standing up and lazily following him inside the bathroom to wash up a little, Donghae shrugged thoughtfully. “I’ll probably take a few hours to visit the city,” he said. “And then, maybe we can have dinner together? Just you and me, somewhere in the old city?” He hesitated a little, before uttering softly. “I’ll – I’ll have something important to tell you. Something about me, which I should have told you a long time ago.”

 

Hyukjae spared him a curious glance, before he went in the shower cubicle and turned the water on. “Ok?” he said. “You’re making me curious, now. It probably can’t be any worse than you being an ex-convict, can it?” he added playfully.

 

Closing his eyes shut for a second, Donghae glared at his own reflection in the wide mirror of the bathroom. Something shining behind his dark eyes seemed to taunt him, reminding him of his awful past, and of everything he used to share with Siwon – with Hyukjae’s stepfather.

You have to tell him, a firm voice whispered in his head. You can’t use him like this.

Not anymore.

 

“Depends,” he muttered, but the sound of the running water drowned out his words. “It’s probably even worse.”

 

Not now that I’ve realized how strong my feelings for him are – now that I know how important he is for me.   

 

*

 

“You better have a good reason for wanting to meet me so fast,” Hyukjae whined as he flopped down in front of Kyuhyun, two hours later. “I’m tired and you’re definitely the last person I want to see right now.”

 

The younger raised a disbelieving eyebrow and snorted. “Why, thank you,” he sarcastically snorted. “And I’m supposed to be your best friend? Such an honor.”

 

Only laughing in return, Hyukjae earnestly smiled at his friend and comfortably leaned back in his chair. “So what is it?” he asked. “Missed me?”

 

“You wish,” the other rolled his eyes.

 

But despite his usual arrogant attitude, the single-lidded man started to notice the way he was uncomfortably squirming on his own chair and avoided his eyes, as if trying to hide something from him. His hands were tightly clenched on his lap, while a bothered expression creased his forehead. Puzzled, Hyukjae frowned as an uneasy feeling crept in his chest. “Kyuhyun?” he asked, his voice serious this time. “What’s wrong?”

 

Wincing as if he had just physically hit him, the younger grimaced and reluctantly looked up at him, before he hastily mumbled “You have to promise you won’t be angry at me, ok?”

 

“You’re starting to scare me, Kyuhyun. What is going on?” he repeated firmly.

 

“It’s – well, you remember that Sungmin guy I slept with that night?” he awkwardly uttered. “I forgot something at his house last time and I wanted to call him, so I could take it back and maybe meet up a while, since he’s really cute and all. But I lost his phone number, so I asked this friend I have in the police – don’t look at me like this, seriously – and when he found it, he was surprised because he said I wasn’t the type to hang out with this kind of people.”

 

Hyukjae raised a questioning eyebrow, narrowing his eyes at his best friend. “What do you mean?”

 

“Sungmin, he – he was a witness in a murder case – Donghae’s case, of course. But this friend told me some details about it, and –” he gulped, resolutely staring at his lap before he rushed to say the words out, as if scared that Hyukjae’s wrath might explode on him.

 

The next second, Hyukjae’s world seemed to crumble down into millions of ruined pieces, as Kyuhyun’s words loudly resonated in his mind.

And it hurt.

 

*

 

It’s funny, Hyukjae thought, how things, after such a long time worrying about them, could get so much better. How one person could make him feel like a teenager all over again, and make invisible butterflies frenetically flutter in his stomach whenever he fixed his dark eyes on him. How happy he had felt the past week, just because he stood by his sides. The bunch of emotions that assaulted him almost every single day had left him feeling breathless and giddy with the feeling that finally – finally, something good was happening to him. It had felt like a source of light shining from the end of a long, long tunnel he had been stuck for so many years, trying to protect his mother and everything his father had left behind after his death.

It was funny, he thought again as the door of the suite opened, how wrong he had been all along.

 

“Hyukjae?” Donghae spoke up in surprise as he closed the door behind him. “You’re already here? I thought we said we’d meet at the restaurant?”

 

The interested man closed his eyes for a second, bathing in the way his voice slowly soothed his agitation, before it immediately fuelled the anger that was building up in his chest. It clenched his heart and almost knocked all the air out of him, leaving him feeling like a helpless kid – like a furious one, who had been too stupid to realize what had been going on right in front of his oblivious eyes.

 

“Hyukjae?” the other repeated, concern slightly lacing his voice. “Are you okay?”

 

He wondered if everything wasn’t only a big joke, something that Kyuhyun might have come up with just to mess up with his brain. But no, of course not. Everything was real, and it hurt so badly.

 

“You lied to me,” was the only thing he managed to utter.

 

Despite all the contradictory feelings that were strongly battling over his mind at this moment, not an ounce of anger tainted his voice.

Only disappointed.

Donghae didn’t say anything, but his eyes widened in shock and he took a step backward. Seemingly taken-aback, he stared up at him and almost winced when he noticed the pain shining behind his own orbs. There wasn’t even the need to explain what they were talking about. Everything was already laid out in front them, taunting and mocking them, as if they perfectly knew how much it hurt the both of them.

 

Donghae’s shoulders slumped down in exhaustion, as he lowered in his head. “I didn’t mean to,” he murmured. His voice was strained, as if he was trying to contain all the other things he was dying to tell Hyukjae.

 

It was impossible to deny all the things Hyukjae probably already knew by now – he couldn’t, and it was what hurt the most. As much as he wanted to tell him that everything was already behind him, that he didn’t care anymore – it would all be a lie. And he couldn’t afford that, even if it meant confessing that his original motive for helping Hyukjae and coming to Paris was only to reach him.

He couldn’t do it – not at this point, when he wanted to be as honest with him as he could.

 

“Was it even real?” the man that he had grown to like so much tiredly asked. A bitter smile stretched his plump lips, and Donghae suddenly hated himself for hurting him so much. “All the things I thought you genuinely felt for me? You know what’s the funniest thing? It’s that I thought – I thought something could actually happen between the two of us, even if you’re an ex-convict and all that bull. Because I didn’t care and I liked you – I still like you. But you – that was probably only acting, wasn’t it? For Siwon, because so much happened between the two of you, huh? Seven ing years, and you didn’t even tell me a word about it,” he snorted painfully, his fists clenched at his sides. Then, his expression becoming unreadable, he turned to face him and asked curtly. “Tell me the truth. You’ve never felt anything for me, isn’t it?”

 

Donghe was taken-aback and couldn’t reply, his body frozen as he struggled to utter his words out. All the blood seemed to drain out of his body as he met Hyukjae’s hard glare, panic and fear rising up in his chest.

But I do, he wanted to scream. I really do.

But his silence seemed to be the wrong answer, because the single-lidded man sighed tiredly, as if what Donghae did was so disappointing he didn’t have the strength to truly get angry at him, and slowly turned around.

“Get out of here,” he softly uttered. He took his jacket off and threw it aside – and didn’t glance at him again.

 

“Hyukjae – I –” His voice was desperate, but he didn’t care.

 

Get out.”

 

A pregnant silence fell between the two of them, until Donghae shakily sighed out – and closed the door behind him, gently and as quietly as a whisper.

 

It’s funny, Hyukjae bitterly thought, the fact that he realized he actually loved Donghae, just at the same time when he kicked him out of his life.


lol i didn't update this since october, and here i come back with a and a ty cliffhanger. haha that chapter was horrible, but this story is so hard on my i don't think i'll be able to improve it at all. i'm sorry if i disappointed you :(

also, the next chapter will be the last one, because i swear i don't have any inspiration about this story. and since i have so many other stories ongoing, and that all my inspiration is going to them, i don't want to force myself and write something that'll be even tier than it already is.

again, i'm so sorry if you guys are disappointed :( it shouldn't happen again with my other stories, though.

anyways, thank you for reading and sorry about the long wait! please leave some feedback ^^ <3