A Confession Time

Let's The Diva Speak

 

"you Noona?" Suddenly someone interrupt us.

"JongIn-ah? Wow!! Look at you." I said to someone who interrupt us and he was Kim JongIn aka Kai, Kyungsoo's friend.

"No! Look at you! Oh God, you look more gorgeous than usual! Do you wanna make me fall more in love with you or what?" He said and make me blush a little.

"Shut up you cheesy Kid! How can you say things like that? Didn't you bring any partner?" I said, try to hide my blush.

"Uhm.. I think no. I come here with D.O, he's standing in there right now. And I don't and never wanna think D.O as my partner, especially in front of beautiful lady like you." He said and winks at me.

"Yah, stop it JongIn-ah, or I'll get a diabetes because of your sweet comment." I said and I can said that I blush even more now.

"Kaja!" Suddenly Key grab my hand and pull me to entering the party.

"Whoaa.. Aish! Annyeong JongIn-ah." I said and waved to JongIn.


 

"Yah! What about an attitude?" I said to Key.

"What about you? How can you flirt with another guy although you come here with me?" He said back, looking mad.

"Are you mad? I'm just talking to JongIn and there's no flirting between us you dumbhead!" I yell, but not loud enough.

We finally enter the party and everybody's looking at us as we enter the backyard of Krystal's house. Well, I guess it's because of Key. I mean, he looks more handsome tonight, with him wearing such a stunning suit, and that soft hair, those beautiful eyes, his lips-eh wait, 'yah you-ah, what are you thinking about? Stop staring at him!' I told myself as I look away from Key.

"Am I that awesome?" Suddenly he ask.

"Mworagoyo?" I ask him back.

"So, do you think I'm more handsome than that JongIn kid?" He ask again.

"Well, I like his dark skin, his nose is cute too and his black hair also somewhat y." I start to talk.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! How can you say such a thing like that in front of me?" He said, looking hurt.

"I'm just telling you the truth." I said.

"But does that kid like you back? Do you think he likes you? Just because he gives you such of compliment like that? I think he won't say that thing if I didn't change you this much." He said.

"Pardon me? Did you mean if I didn't wear this short-in-dress, if I didn't apply all of these things on my face, if I didn't wear this so-damn-hurt high heels and if my mom didn't do my hair into this, nobody would notice me? In other way, did you wanna say that I'm ugly?? Am I not pretty enough to get somebody's attention?? Aww.. What a nice compliment from an old friend like you. I wanna say thanks to you from being a jerk to me in these years but you wanna know what I wanna say the most? off!!" I yelled at him and turn around so I can get out from the party but he hold my hand and turn me again so make me face him.

"What the are you doing? Let me go!" I said and try to pull my hand but he just make his grasp on me tighter.

"Yah, you mis-"

"Shut up! Don't talk to me anymore! I don't want to talk to you anymore. I even didn't want to see you anymore. So you could just--" I yelled at him but mu words are cut off by him who crashes his lips on mine. I was too shock. My guardian was off at that time. I just can standing here, with my eyes wide open and his lips on mine. Soon, he break the kiss and look right into my eyes.

"Yah! Don't say that. How can you want me to not talk to you anymore? Can you just let me speak first? Just let this diva of yours speak and explain anything to you." He said.

"Okay, you have misunderstood about what I said earlier. That's not what I mean. How can I say things like that to you?" He start to talk.

"Why not? You always heve that sharp-tongue of yours to say such an annoying things to me before." I said.

"Aish! It's because that's the only way for me to get your attention!" He growl.

"What?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I don't know wht I always feel nervous whenever you're around and I don't know why I become and felt awkward with you. But that awkwardness feelings didn't make me to be far away from you. It even makes the opposite feeling which is I always wanna be bu your side. But in another hand, you seems to keeping a distance from me and it makes me so sad. I-- Aish! What am I talking about? You know what, just forget what I said. Just act like-"

"Like I never hear what have you said earlier and forget what just happened? Don't you just confessed your feelings to me? How can I forget it?" I ask him.

"But I don't wanna give a burden feeling to you. I know the fact that you hate me." He said.

"Neo paboya. Jeongmal paboya. I didn't and never hate you, pabo! I just hate the way you act towards me. But I never can to hate you, hate yourself, because-"

"Because you love me right? You wanna say it? You love this Almighty Key, right?" He cut my words.

"Ani~ Just let me finish my sentence. I love him. I love the guy named Kim Kibum, who's my friend since we were a kid. I love Kim Kibum or what I call him is Kibummie and my love for Kibummie is grow more stronger and stronger day by day, but at that time, I was too afraid. 'What if Kibummie didn't like me too?' 'What if he just like me as a friend, not more?' 'What if our relationship will change if I confess my feeling?' There's so many 'what if' questions and then I realized that my relationship with him has fall apart. We keep our distance, we rarely talk and then one day, Kibummie has finally become a stranger to me and become a totally jerk to me. But the feeling that I have for him hasn't change. Why I become this stupid? Loving someone who totally didn't treat me as a girl, who never even see me as a girl." I said.

"And I think Kibummie wanna say his sorry to a beautiful girl in front of him right now. He wanna say sorry for being a totally jerk. He wanna say sorry for the way he treat this beautiful girl, the most important thing so, he wanna say sorry for letting the distance take a part on their relationship. And one more thing that Kibummie wanna say is, Kibummie want you to receive his apologies and want you to receive his love for her. So, you-ah, will you accept what Kibummie ask from you?" Suddenly Key said and kneel down on one of his knee as he try to reach my hand.

"I will, as long as he stop being a jerk and love me from the rest of his life." I said and reach his hand then pull him up.

"I, Kim Kibum or what she calls me as Kibummie, I promise to stop being a jerk and totally will being a gentleman and treat her by my gentleness and I promise to love her for the rest of my life and see her like she's the only girl in the world. And by this, I wanna ask, well, you-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" He ask as he press my hands gently.

"How can I say no to my Kibummie?" I said and by that hi kiss me. The moment that I've wait from so long ago, finally happens right now. He kiss me, in the lips, on this beautiful night. His soft lips meets against mine and create a magnificent feeling. After a while we broke the kiss.

"Enjoy it so much, eh?" He ask as he pulls me closer to him by my waist.

"Aren't you too?' I said and pout.

"Of course I am. That's why I wanna do it again." And after saying it he kiss me again, with more passion than before as he try to 'claim' me as his.


That's it readers. Hope you like it.

Comments and Subscribes are welcome :)