H-1

Let's The Diva Speak

I'm late and now I rush to my school. Luckily I arrive right before the bell ring. The school went like usual and I really desperate to hear the bell ring at my last period. Finally the bell ring and I grabbed my things and come out of the class then suddenly someone grab my wrist.

"What the -"

"Aigoo, what a bad attitude." It's Key who cut my words and he also the one who grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Kaja." He said and pulled me out of school and I can tell you that all of the eyes are fell on us and I can feel my face is getting hotter and hotter cause of all sudden attention.

"Yah where are we gonna go?" I ask him.

"Your house. Palli!" He said and walk more faster, not to mention he's still holding my hand.

"My house? Waeyo?" I ask again.

"Psst! Don't ask too much please." He said and we already arrived at the parking lots and he open his car's door for me. Such a gentlemen,huh?

We remind silent in our journey and finally we arrived at my house.

"I'm home." I said and my mom come out.

"Welcome home honey.. Aah, Kibummie is here too! It's been so long since you came here. It's always your mom who come here. How are you?" My mom said. And oh yeah, I forget to tell you something. My mom and Key's mom are bestfriend since they're children until now. It's normal if Key's mom often to come to our house since the street in front of our house is the one who 'separate' our house. Yeas, he lives right in front of my house. And that's a why Key and I USED to be a bestfriend, but you know.. things 'changed'.

"Aah, mianheyo eommonim. I got so busy at that time. I'm fine, how about you?" Key said while hugging my mom. Actually our family are pretty close, even we feel each other's parents as our real parents. He called my parents eommonim and abonim and vice versa.

"Gwaenchana Kibummie. I'm fine. Have you eat? Why don't you get a dinner in here?" My mom said.

"It's okay mom, he can't stay long actually, can you?" I said to my mom and ask key at the same time.

"Aah, right. But I can have a dinner with you when I come here again later." He said and by that Key and I go to my room.

"So, what do you want?" I ask him when we enter my room.

"Wow! This room has changed!" He said and look around my room.

"I've grown up you know." I said. Then we remind silent for a few minutes.

"So what do you want Key?" I ask him once again.

"Not juts your room that changed, but I think you have changed too." He said.

"Bwo? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Even you called me Key, just like the others." He said.

"What's wrong? Isn't it your own want? To be called by Key instead Kibum?" I ask.

"Never mind. Now, let's see something that you can wear for the party." He said and walk to my closet.

"What the-- yah! How can you look at the girl's closet just like that?" I said but he didn't listen to me.

"Where do you put your dress?" He ask.

"I don't have any in there. All the dresses that I used to have is in the box and I don't know where I put that box." I said.

"Like what I guess. Okay, wait." He said and rush out from my room.

 

After about 10 minutes later Key come back to my room and he bring two big boxes.

"Try this. Palli." He said and push me to my bathroom and then close the door.

Once I enter the bathroom, I open the box and see a beautiful dress in it.

"Yah have you try it on?" Key ask as he knock the door. And by that I wear that dress and come out from my bathroom.

Key just look at me as if I were a ghost.

"Yah, don't you think that this dress is way too short?" I ask, feel hesitant.

"Ani.. You're perfect. eh, I-I mean the dress is perfect." He said.

"Now, change it so it won't be dirty when you wear it tomorrow. By the way, have you buy Krystal a present?" He ask.

"Not yet. I'm gonna search it today actually." I said.

"Okay. Change your clothes now so we can go." He said again.

"Go? Where? I think I can't--"

"Just change your clothes now." He cuts my words and I did what he tell me.

I change my clothes into this

but then Key start to check my closet again and 'force' me to wear this.

 

"Can you just let me speak and hear what I say? Wear this and you'll look great. Trust me and palli!" He said when I insist that I don't want to wear the clothes he pick.

"Yeah, just let the diva speak." I mumbled into myself.

"Pardon?" Key ask me.

"Mwo?" I said then go to my bathroom to change my clothes.

 

After that we going to the mall near our house to buy Krytal a present. After about one hour of searching, we finally decided to give her this

And after that we comeback to our house after Key 'gone' for a while for 15minutes and I don't know where did he go and I don't care about it.

We finally arrived at my house and as I entered my house my mom come out and then Key talk to her for a while before he go home.

 

I go to my room and change my clothes into my pajamas and then go to sleep. I'm so happy cause I can spend a day with Key actually. Pfft! I hope tomorrow gonna be great..