The Party

Let's The Diva Speak

Friday come, school has ended and everybody's mood are lighting up because one its a weekend and two there's a party tonight. Everybody's ready to go to party, including me.. Uhm.. Well, I think.. When I walked out from school, Key showed up in front of me and grab my hand.

"Yah! Can you not make me shock for once in my life??" I yell.

"Don't you wanna go home with me cause it's so in' hot right now?" He ask me back.

"Well, it's sounds good but can you not say any curse words in front of me? It's rude to say a curse word, especially in front of the girl like me." I said while walking with him, with he still holding my hand.

"A girl like you? Umm.. Let's see. But are you a girl? You don't look like one." He said while opening a car's door for me and I punch him right in his chest for what he said.

"Shut up." I said while I punch him.

We remind silent at the way home. Well, I can say it's an uncomfortable silent but I can't do anything. I don't know what to say at that time and don't wanna say anything that can make me and him have an argument. So I remind silent.

"Don't forget to wear the thing in other box arasseo?" He suddenly said and I realize we already arrived in front of my house's gate.

"Ne. Ara." I said and get out of the car.

"And you-ah, I'll pick you at 8." He said again when I about to close the car's door.

"Ne. Thanks for the ride." I said and enter my house.


7 PM

I've done with my bath and have already wearing my dress. I look my reflection in the mirror. Not that bad, I think..

After that I comb my hair, then suddenly I feel confused about what should I do next. But it's over when I hear my mom entering my room.

"Omo my aegi! Nice dress. When did you buy this one?" She said when she enter my room.

"I never bought this one. I borrow this one from Key." I said.

"Borrow? Well, it's still a nice dress."

"Need a help?" She ask me after a moment of silent and I just nodding my head. By that she do my hair and put a light make up on my face.

In the middle of doing my make up, I receive a message and it was from Key, asking me if I still keep my last birthday's present from him and want me to wear it if I still keep it and I reply with 'yes and I'll wear it.' After I done with my make up I go to my closet and take another box and my bithday present's box from Key. I open another box that he bought earlier and see a pair of hight heels. No way! I thought to myself. Did he really want me to wear these things? I wanna close the box cause I don't wanna wear it but suddenly something catch my eyes and it was a note, 'Wear it, please.. - Key' that what it said on it.

My mom seems notice the hesitant that I have when I see the high heels.

"Oh honey, look. What a beautiful high heels. It'll fit on you and the dress. Is this one from Key also??" She said and put that high heels in my feet.

"And what about the other box? Isn't it your birthday present from Key?" She then ask again and ask me to open it.

"It's a clutch." I said and open it and then I saw a beautiful clutch inside the box.

"Even the clutch is beautiful!" She said again.

I take a look at my self one more time.

The dress. Ok.

The hair. Ok.

The makeup. Ok.

( A/N Let's focus on her makeup, not her face XP)

The clutch. Ok.

And last, the shoes. Ok.

"you noona, Key hyung is-- wow!! Noona is it you?" Kyungsoo suddenly show up in front of my room's door, still just wearing his boxer and a towel that hang up on his shoulder, I bet he just done showering then he enter the room.

"Yah Noona, you look so beautiful. You even look more beautiful than my partner!" Kyungsoo said.

"Shut up Kyungsoo-ah. Why are you being so cheesy like that? But is it true, that I'm more beautiful than your partner?" I said and pointing my tongue to him.

"Yah of course I'm telling you the truth. Its true, right mom?" Kyungsoo said to my mom.

"you-ah, why you're not coming dow-- omo! Are you you? Aigoo, I don't realize that my daughter has already grow up into this beautiful." Suddenly my dad came and examine me from head to toe.

"Yah, stop it dad. Now I know why Kyungsoo is a cheesy person." I said, blushing.

"Yah noona, how about you and I change a partner, so we go to a party together as a partner." Suddenly Kyungsoo said.

"Yah! You can't do that Dongsaeng." It's Key's voice.

"I'm sorry but I keep wondering why everyone didn't coming down so go upstair and see what happ-- wow!!" Suddenly Key stop talking as soon as he saw me.

"Look, even you make Kibummie mesmerized." My dad said and poke Key's shoulder.

"No Gwaenchana?" I ask Key.

"Ne. Kaja." Key said.

"Yah hyung, can we go together?" Kyungsoo said as Key and I get out from my room.

"Yah, what are you talking about? You even didn't get dress yet honey." My mom said and told Kyungsoo to dress up.


Finally we arrived at the party. Just when we about to enter Krystal's house, Key stop me.

"Aah, I forgot something." He said and take something from his pocket and slowly, he lean on me, make his face closer to mine.

*thump thump.. Thump thump..* I can feel my heart beat more faster.

"Aah, done." He said and I can feel something cold on my neck.

"Yah, you-ah, no gwaenchana? Why your face is so red?" Key ask and I can feel my face getting hot.

"Ne. Na gwaenchana. But, aigoo, what's this? It's so beautiful." I said and touch the necklace.

"It's for you. It fits on you." He said and start to walk."

"Gomawo. Jeongmal gomawo Kibummie.." I said as I grab his hand and hugs him.

"What did you just said? You call me Kibummie right??" He said and broke the hug.

"Ne. Omo! Wae? Can't I call you by that?" I ask, confused.

"Ani.. It's not like that. Keep call me by that cause--"

"you Noona??!" Suddenly someone interrupt us.