So It's You!

Let's The Diva Speak

 

"So Key's partner is Do you." She said and push Key back to his seat.

"No way." He said, still shocking.

"You must be joking, right?." I said. Even more shocking than him.

"No, I'm not joking. It's your name on this paper. So next, Kim Jonghyun." Krystal said and Jonghyun walk to front. I didn't really pay any attention to the things that happens next cause I still processing what just happened in my brain. Key. Patner. Party. Me. Well, it's not a good mixing at all.

Suddenly everyone get up from their sit and I know it means the 'pairing contest' have already done. I walk to Krystal cause I wanna talk to her.

"Yah, Krystal-ah." I said.

"Wae you-ah?" She ask.

"Can I---"

"No, you can't." Suddenly she cut my words.

"Yah! I'm not finish yet!" I give her a pout.

"I know what you gonna say. You wanna say 'Can I change a partner?' Or 'Can I go to the party without a partner' right? And the answer is no." She said.

"Yah, I'm not gonna say that thing. Well, it has cross my mind but what I'm gonna ask is can I go to your party with Kyungsoo instead of Key?" I said.

"The answer still no." She answer.

"Waeeee??" I whinning.

"Kyungsoo is one of the junior who I invite too and I think he wanna go with his group of friend, such as Kai and others." She said.

"Oh crap! It's not a big deal, I can go with them too. I pretty close with Kai." I insist.

"No and no." Krystal said again.

"Yah Krystal-ah, you know how my relationship with Key for God's sake!" I said, feel desperate.

"I know. But what can I do? He's the one who took the paper and your name show up. Why don't we called it as a fate?" She said and start to walk out of the class.

"Yah! Krystal-ah. Yah!! You!!" I yelled at her.

"And don't you dare to not come to my party or you're not gonna be my best friend anymore!" She warned me and yes, she's one of my best friend and we pretty close.

I walked out from the class and suddenly feeling more unhappy than this morning. Aigoo, eotteohke??

 



 

~Next Monday~

 

I haven't talk to Key about the party since we know we're a partner last Monday. He even didn't complain about my outfit anymore. It doesn't bother me at all, but I don't know why I feel a little bit sad. Don't blame me, I've never have a boyfriend before and seeing him like that, it feels like he's ignoring me and honestly guys, it's hurting right?

 

Monday passed and it's already Wednesday and Key still didn't try to talk to me about the party. Guess he'll come alone to the party, he still a diva by the way. So, let's not expect that much from him.

"Huh!" I let out a sigh. Everyone start talked about the party even from the day after its announced and they talk about it more intensive cause it will be held by this weekend and they seem really happy although they're not a really 'couple' at real life. And it makes me more sad.

*beep* my phone vibrate, it's a message from unknown number.

'Wait me in class. I'll be back by 20 minutes.' It said.

Who the hell this person is? Ah, just ignore it I really am not in the mood to meet someone right now. I arrived at home and go to my room, change my clothes and then do all my task. I'm not kind of girl who doing her tasks and homework right after she get home. I just want to keep myself busy so I forget about that damn party and Key. After my tasks done I look at the clock and it's 6pm already. I go downstair to have a dinner. After that I help my mom to clean up the dining table and then go to my room to get a shower. After done it, I change my clothes into my pajama. When I already want to sleep somebody knock my door.

"Noona, open the door please." It's Kyungsoo.

"Just open it, I'm not lock it yet." I yelled.

"Noona, where's your phone?" He ask me.

"Bwo? Wae?" I ask.

"Why didn't you check your phone? I think it's important, cause he keeps bugging me and told you to pick your phone." He said again.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo, what the hell are you talking about?" I ask him.

"Just pick your phone cause I'm busy too." He said and leave my room.

"Yah! Aish, why everyone never let me finished my sentence?!" I said to myself but go to my phone, cause I put it in my bag and forget to take it out.

Suddenly my phone buzzing. I got a call from an unknown number.

"Yeoboseyo." I said.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! AND WHY DID YOU PICK UP MY CALL JUST BY NOW?!!" Someone who calling me shout at me, making my ears hurt.

"YAH WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY DID YOU YELLING AT ME?!" I yelled back through my phone.

"Who am I?? It's me KEY!! It's ing ALMIGHTY KEY!! How can you didn't know my number??" He yelling back, but not too loud.

"K-Key?? K-Kim Kibum?" I stuttered. I really am surprised.

"Yes! Where are you? Why didn't you wait me?" He ask.

"I'm at home of course. Why am I must waiting you?" I ask, confused.

"YAH! Don't you read my message? I've told you to wait me for 20 minutes." He said. Oh my God!! So, it was him, the one who sent me a message earlier.

"Yah, I thought it was a wrong message because I lost your number when my phone was lost and you weren't told me who you are." I said.

"Aish! Gwaenchana. You're at your home right now, right?" He ask again.

"Ne. Wae?" I ask.

"Ani." And by that he ended the call, even not saying any goodbye -_-.

Weird. But why am I so happy? He just call me, nothing more. Aaah, I supposed just to sleep now.