Shocking Monday

Let's The Diva Speak

 

It's like a normal Monday morning. Everyone seems so sleepy and put an unpleasant face cause weekend has over and they have to face school again, including me. Well, it's not like I hate school or Monday but I don't love them either. So the reason why I hate to attending school is--

"Oh my God you, how can you wear that kind of things to school?" Suddenly someone said. Well, I know exactly who's that someone, that someone is Kim Kibum or what everyone call him is Key.

"What the hell is wrong with you, diva?" I ask him.

"Mwo? Stop calling me diva! I'm older than you, where's your respect?!" He said.

"For God's sake, we just have 6 months different!" I said.

"And that's a half year, so I'm half year older than you. But never mind, I don't wanna have such a dongsaeng like you also. The one that doesn't have a fashion's sense at all." He said and give me a smirk.

"What the---"

"Mr. Kim, Mrs. Do you, go to your classroom right now before I sent you two to my office cause the bell has already rang 5 minutes ago and you two still standing here, in corridor." Suddenly Mr. Song, the scariest teacher in our school come toward us and make us running to our class asap.

Yup! Beside my schoolmate, Key is my classmate. Even we've been classmate since we were in primary school. What a bad luck, eh? I know. But I don't know why we keep attending the same school. Maybe because our mother are a classmate and best friend since they were in junior high school.

 

The school finally end. Before I can go out of my class, suddenly one of my classmate stop all the student from their activity.

"Guys, wait a second. I've something to tell you. You know that next week, exactly at Friday is my 17th birthday and I wanna invite you all and I mean all of you and all of student in our year and some senior and maybe junior to come to my party. Because of I invite people from other class and other year, so I prepare something for this class so other guest will know that you're all my classmates and you all won't divide to other group. So I give you a rule. One, you must come to my party with a partner." My friend, named Krystal said.

"Awww..."

"Yes!"

Suddenly the room filled by any reactions. I just let out a sigh, guess I won't come to that party cause I don't think I can find a partner. I actually can go with my dongsaeng, which is Kyungsoo, but I think it won't gonna happen. He doesn't like crowd people and place.

"Guys, quiet please. Guys!! YAH BE QUIET!!" Krystal yelling and everyone become silent.

"Nah, rule number two is because we have 18 guys and 18 girls in this class, except me of course, I decided to pairing each one of you with other, so every of you have a partner and you will have no excuse to not coming to my party."

And by that exeryone gasp, including me. Well, it's not like all the guys in my class are ugly, but won't it be kinda awkward? You know, to have your classmate as your party partner. It's so much different from project partner.

"Okay, I've write all your name and divide it by your gender and I'm gonna call your name and you'll pick a paper in an opposite gender's place. Arasseo? First, Hwang Yeseul." And by that every name that Krystal called walk to the teacher table and grab a paper on the bowl of their opposite gender.

"Kim Kibum." Krystal said and Key walk to the front class.

"You know it's a weird thing, Krystal." He said.

"Keep silent and pick a paper Key Oppa. Just imagine it as a bet." She said and give him a smirk. Key grab a paper and open it and I can tell his expression change into a very shock expression.

"Yah, who's your partner?" Jonghyun, his friend ask but Key keep silent and still looking at the paper. Krystal grab it and read it loud.

"So Key's partner is Do you." She said and push Key to come back to his seat.

"No way." He said, still shocking.

"You must be joking right?" I said. Even more shocking than him.