Confession

A little BAP drabble collection

He knocked on the bedroom door. "Hyung, can I come in?" "Sure Junhong, come in." The leader answered in his deep voice. Zelo entered the room and found Yongguk sitting on his bed, laptop in his lap. "Can I- Can I tell you something?"

 

Yongguk looked up from the screen, when his eyes met Zelo's orbs, he could see seriousness and determination in them. He put his laptop aside and beckoned the younger closer. "What's the matter kid."

 

Zelo sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked at Yongguk, then looked down to his hands that were resting in his lap. How should he tell this?

 

It was silent for a while. Yongguk just waited, he knew Junhong would talk when he was ready.

 

“Well, I... I think... I li... I might...” The maknae didn't know how to say this. What would Yongguk think? Would he be disgusted by him? He didn't want that to happen.

 

“Hey, you can tell me. I won't judge.” Yongguk shuffled closer to Zelo, he took a seat next to him on the edge of the bed and put his hand on the others shoulder in a reassuring gesture.

 

“Ithkilkjp” The younger mumbled. “Sorry Zelo, I didn't catch that.” Zelo took a deep breath, he would just spill it out. He couldn't do this anymore. “I think I like Jongup... As in... love...”

 

It was silent for a while. Yongguk smiled. “Well, I knew that already.” Junhong looked up, a confused look on his face. “But I didn't tell anyone yet.” “Believe me Junie, it's pretty obvious. We all know. Well except for Jongup himself, he's a little...”

 

“Yah, don't say anything bad about hyung!” He knew very well Jongup wasn't always the fastest to get what was going on, but he loved the other for who he was.

 

“All right, all right.” Yongguk said then kept silent.

 

“H-hyung, what should I do?” “I guess you should tell him.” “But what if he doesn't like me back, what if he's disgusted by me. What if he hates me and doesn't wanna talk to me for like... forever.” “I'm sure he wouldn't hate you, you're his best friend, he couldn't hate you even if he wanted to.” Zelo sighed. “Yeah, I'm his best friend. Nothing more...”

 

“Just tell him you love him, if you don't try you don't know.” “I guess” “Hey,” Yongguk nudged Zelo's shoulder, “it'll be alright, I'm sure of it.” “How can you be sure.” “I just am.” He ruffled the maknae's hair.

 

Just at that moment Jongup, who had come back from a shopping trip with the other members, passed by the door that was still cracked open. He saw Yongguk ruffling Junhong's hair. A little ache caressed his heart. He had been feeling like this a lot lately, like he wanted the younger for himself. It was very confusing to say the least. He knocked on the door and entered. “Ah, here you are Junhongie.” The maknae looked flustered for a second but a beautiful smile soon grazed his features, Jongup's heart rate quickened. “U-uh, wanna help me unpack the clothes and stuff I bought?” “Yeah sure, definitely!” Junhong shot up from the bed and skipped over to him. “Thanks for listening to me Yonggukkie hyung!”

 

Yongguk shook his head after the two youngest members left his room. He couldn't believe neither of them could see it, they were totally smitten by each other. He only hoped Junhong would take his advice and confess to Jongup. He wanted his two maknae's to be happy.

 


A/N: And? Did I fool you? Did you think he liked Yonggukkie first? Did you? If you didn't well, that's okay too, i guess ^^

I might make a squel to this, cause I feel like it needs one :)

Hope you liked it!! Please comment and subscribe.