that findings

BubBLeSss

at donghae's house:

“donghae!!! What’s up buddie??” yeosob yell once he see donghae sitting there, underneath his tree at his house small botany garden..

“oh… you came..”

“yah… gwechana?? Are you sick?” yeosob sits beside him..

“you are alone??”

“nae..”

“where is seul rin?”
“she’s going back to her house..”

“oh..”

“what’s wrong with you?? You look like… are you worried about something?”

“did you notice whether something is wrong with seul rin lately??”

“what did you mean by that??” yeosob puzzled

“did you anyway see she’s sick or something??”

“no… why?? Oh… if you mean those thing… its an usual thing… you know.. she’s a street fighter… yah!! Lets hang out… I wanna go to my gym… lets work out together..” yeosob pull him up from the sit but he refused to..

“I got somethingto do.. I’ll join you later..” donghae wake up from there and make his way into the house..

“ok.. this is what I called WEIRD!!! YaH!!” yeosob follow him inside

At yoochun’s house:

“yah max!! where did you go??” jaejoong yell!!!

“changmin!!” junsu yell

Changmin on the other hand just walking straight into his room..

“yah.. what’s wrong with him??” jin ra ask and wake up from her sit.. yunho grab her hand then..

“yoochun… I think its best for you to talk to him by your own now.. go… ask him about her..” yunho said

Yoochun knock the door before making his way in. sitting beside changmin, he hold his shoulder..

“gwechana..?”

Changmin look at him with teary eyed..

“hey.. what’s wrong?”

“hyung… mianhae.. mianhae.” Yoochun heart thumping hardly inside.

“you can talk to me about it you know..” yoochun pat his back.. lowering his head, changmin look at the floor..

“it about noona..” yoochun startled as he knows that something must be wrong with seul rin, or else changmin won’t be crying now. Changmin loves seul rin so much, he take her as his own sister, making she is the only one who get the honour to be called as his noona.. changmin never called others with that much of respect..

“noona.. I think she’s sick..”

“wmoh?? Are you sure??”

“I’m sure.. when I’m with her earlier, I hug her tightly which make her cough and.. and..” changmin can’t complete his sentence.

“then??” I want to take her to the hospital but she refused to and she asked me to go back… she.. yell at me… she never do that before.. she just went in before closing the door roughly… hyung, do you think that she’s angry with me?? Because I make her to cough a blood??”

“blood??” changmin nod while he stand..

“but, I know her, she’ll never do that..” yoochun said, trying to comfort  changmin..

“I know.. and I’m so going to find out, what the hell is actually happening when we are not here..” he make his way out then..

Yoochun step out to yunho’s studio at the lower ground part of the house.

“yah!! I need all the info about her.. search it for me..everything… especially what happen to her within this past 1 year.. got it?” yoochun then grab the note stick that stick on the board beside him and went out from there..

Yunho on the other hand drag his moving chair towards the front table which having all sort of equipment of tracking people, finding their location, where you can access anything that you want to know but he is the only one who  is having all the password. From the door at the right front up towards the password of using the statistic phone to make an international call which can also break the code of private number and lots of stuff more..

Somewhere around seoul:

you were walking at the first place when you meet yoochun at first time, reminiscing everything happen at the night, you make your way into your house. Getting inside, you don’t even bother to turn on the light.

Changing into your PJ, you go into the kitchen for a drink. You grab a mineral bottle and going back into your room, you sit at the chair beside your bed before drinking the water. Then, you put it at the side table to see the old photo inside a lovely frame. Holding it, you bring it close to your chest and you close your eyes.

Everything seem to play around in your mind as you close your eyes.. without you knowing you fell asleep..

Yoochun’s pov:  

I was there, inside her house, thanks to my skill which still maintained as before so that I can get in here. I park my car quite far from here, afraid that she will know I’m here.. if she can do that to changmin whom she loves so much, she can also do that to me..

I hide myself in the house as I heard she’s coming in.. looking at her, my heart thump like its going to explode..

“why didn’t she turn the light on? She still as before..”

Oochun stay still in the hall until he saw seul rin coming out from her room..

“that PJ! She still having it?” yoochun try to lower his voice as lower as he can. When sel rin go to the kitchen, he make his way into her room…

“it is still the same in here..” hearing seul rin footstep, he hide himself in her cupboard. After a while when he didn’t hear anything anymore, he make his way out from the cupboard, being careful not to make any noise.

Noticing that you was sleeping on the chair, he make himself to you. He bend his knee and stand on it.. gazing towards your face which is spotted by the moon ray, he spotted the tears..

“you are still the same.. crying by yourself..”

He caress your face which he had been longing for.. he missed you so much.. when he come back to his sense, he lift you up bridal style and put you up to the bed..

“sleep well, sweet dream honey..” he said as he kiss your forehead..

Covering you with the blanket, he notice something in your hand, he take it to realize that it is the picture from you guys first anniversary.. everything was so well back then but after the anniversary, everything seems to change…

Yoochun sigh before placing the picture back into your arms before leaving the house..