lost.......?????

BubBLeSss

In korea

Junhoe rest on his chair in the hospital, he just finish his stroll duty in the ward.. he pick up his phone then.. dialing seul rin’s number..

“oh seul rin ah.. when are you coming back?” he said as the other party pick up the line..

“seul rin ah..” he repeat when he didn’t hear anyone answer it..

“seul rin is not here..” he startled when he hear that voice.. the voice which he didn’t hear for almost 3 years… jin ra’s..

“oh.. tell her that I call..” he cut the line off… he turns to his laptop, more to his desktop background picture..

That’s jin ra and him in the picture, taken when seul rin and jin ra’s other friend ask him to come over during jin ra’s surprise birthday party…

In Osaka

“baby..” jin ra shocked when changmin suddenly enter her room… she put seul rin’s phone back to the night stand..

Changmin hug her from behind..

“baby.. lets go for breakfast..” he pull jin ra’s hand and lead her downstairs.. they take a sit at the didninf table, to find everyone there.. beast and dong bang shin ki including kibum..

“yah.. where is seul rin??” junhyung ask..

Everyone start to turn to look at each other…

“where is she??” yoseob ask coldy to yoochun.. everyone turn to them as they heard it to sound serious..

“I don’t know…” yoochun shook his head.. putting down the fork..

“but you were with her last night!!!” yoseob stand up and throw away his napkin on the table.. yoochun stand too.. glaring at each other

“yah.. what’s wrong with the two of you??” yunho and junhyung said in unison..

“she’s with him yesterday.. he should know where is she..” yoseob pointed yoochun

“yes.. I am with her yesterday but after that, she left to her room..” yoochun explained..

“maybe she is just inside here.. why don’t both of you calm down first..” dongwoon said

“yeah.. maybe seul rin is just here in this house..” junsu said, putting down his chicken and wipe his mouth with the napkin..

“let us find her first..” dongwoon said as he wake up from his seat…

“I will go to the 3rd floor.. yunho.. you come with me..” jaejoong instruct.. yunho follow him then

“dongwoon ah.. we go to the backyard..” dujun said.. dongwoon nod then..

“changmin, jin ra.. lets go to the front..” junsu said.. and the three of them move towards the front door..

“I will go to the second floor..” yoseob said..

“I’ll follow you..” yoochun said and both of them went upside..

“lets find her around here..” junhyung said to gikwang and hyunseung..

Kibum just continue to eat.. he seem didn’t bother about it at all..

“kibum shii… don’t you want to look for seul rin??” junhyung stop from moving when he notice kibum didnt budge at all..

“no worries, she’s here in the house..” he said while sipping his tea..

“why are you so confident with that..?” hyungseung ask sarcastically

“my man is all around here, even outside of the house.. they will inform me first if anything happen..” he wipe his mouth with the napkin…

Gikwang feel irritated with kibum’s ignorant look..

“na wasso..” all of them turn to the front door..

“see.. I told you.. and I never wrong..” kibum make his way to seul rin..

“seul rin ah.. we will take the flight back in the afternoon..” he her hair and move from there..

Seul rin feel weird as the situation seem to be tensed..

“seul rin ah.. where did you go?” gikwang ask

“oh.. outside.. a walk.. in the morning..” seul rin’s face give out innocent reaction, pointing outward..

“you should have informed anyone.. we worried about you..” junhyng said..

“there is nearly a war here..” gikwang said

“wmoh??” seul rin confused.. “oppa.. what are they talking about??” seul rin ask junhyung

“nothing.. have you had your breakfast??” junhyung wrap his arm around her shoulder, bringing her to the dining table.. seul rin shook her head..

“then, take a sit..” all of them sit..

“yah.. call everyone back..” junhyung ordered..

At the 2nd floor:

Yoochun and yoseob both make their way to check all the five room at that floor… even the bathroom, but they couldn’t find her..

Then, they enter the reading room which look like a library with a pile of book here and there.. with three big book shelf as the one in the harry potter’s library around the room..

“you sure enjoy reading..” yoochun said while flipping a book…

Yoseob trun around here and there but dissappointed as he cant spot you anywhere.. he sigh then..

Yoochun continue to look over the book in the shelf but startled when he hear a loud sound when he lift one of the book from the shelf.. the two book shelf on one side move apart and there is a door revealed..

“yah!! What are you doing??” yoseob yell..

“ I just..”

“I told you not to touch anything earlier..”

“wait.. maybe she’s in here.. did you anyway did anything to her??” yoochun grab yoseob’s collar then..

“whatever it is.. how is it possible for me to hurt someone that I love more than my own soul??” yoseob’s eye flare with rage..

“why should I believe??” yoochun grab his collar tighter..

“and why should I explain anything to you??” yoseob push yoochun away, smoothen his shirt..

“if you didn’t do it, show me the room..”

“who says you can do anything in my house, my room??” yoseob yell

Yoochun smirk and run toward the room and open it up.. he shocked when he’s in there..

“yah I told you not to go in there!!” yoseob yell

At the dining room, everyone were back.. but no one see yoseob or yoochun..

“do you think they were fighting with each other and end up faint or something??” dujun said

“what actually happen here?? Anyone mind to explain it to me??” seul rin said

“jin ra..” jaejoong look at her and nod.. jin ra explain it to seul rin..

“where the hell are the two??” yunho said

____________________________________________________________________________________________

wooah?? yoseob and yoochun.. where are them??

what is inside the room??

did yoseob hide something??

continue to support me guys...^^ comment are higly appreciated so, comment guys... thanx..

WELCOME TO NEW READERS!! do subscribe and comment yeah... :D