runaway again???

BubBLeSss

In the dining room:

“oh.. look at them..” Gikwang said as he pointed to the stairs..

Both yoochun and yoseob were descending the stairs..

“what the hell..??” yunho said, stared at both of them..

“you guys owe me an explanation…” seul rin said as she walks and stand in front of the stairs, glare at yoseob who is limping and yoochun who had a bruise on his face..

But, to her shocked, both of them just ignore her.. they walked to the table…

“we are going back to korea now…” yoseob said sternly..

“move..” yoochun said as he slam the dining table when everyone just look at yoseob upon what did yoseob said.. with that, everyone startled and start moving..

“yah!! Both of you!!” seul rin walk towards them..

“seul rin ah.. we have to move now..” yunho said as he pushed her up to her room…

“yah.. what happen..??” junhyung whisper to yoseob..

Soon, kibum runs inside of the house…

“where is seul rin??”

“she’s ok.. don’t worry, we found them first..” yoochun said..

“we need to make the move now..” yoseob said

“don’t tell me those thug is here..?” junhyung asking for clarification

Yoochun, yoseob and kibum nod synchronizely..

“but. How did they know we are here..??” jaejoong ask

“cut that off.. jin ra.. stay with one of us all the time.. at least changmin.. arasso??” yunho said as he comes toward them..

“oh..” jin ra nod..

“come on baby..” changmin hold her hand and walk away from there..

“you guys better be treated first..” dujun said, later both yoochun and yoseob follows dujun inside..

“for now, my men is all around here..” kibum said

“yah.. lets go back to korea first..” junhyung said..

“I think we can just simply go back to korea as they knew us, we need a place to stay at.. at least until everything is fine..” yunho voice out..

“then, lets go to my place.. at jeju..” kibum said

Both junhyung and yunho sigh before nodding..

In New York:

“oh kibum..” heechul said as he pick up his phone..

“they are here..”

“wmoh?? How is seul rin??” he lose the grip to the mug that he’s been holding, it broke into thousand pieces..

“she’s ok… yoseob and yoochun found them first in the house and it seem as they really have a fight.. the one at the outside, I met them by myself, my men brought them away and check everything after that..”

Heechul sigh, feeling relieved..

“yah kim heechul.. are you ok??”

“oh.. I’ll entrust her in your care..” heechul said and cut the line off..

“yah!! Heechul!!..” kibum yell

“oh.. heechul your turn..” heechul just go on the stage and perform as nothing had happened but only God knows how miserable his heart is at that moment..

He sing and dance according to what he had practice before, along with all the rehearsal stuff.. thousand of his fan were cheering.. holding up his banner up..

“saranghaeyo kim heechul!!” they cheer

“milky skin kim heechul daebak!!” and lots of cheer more can be heard..

He keep on smiling and waving to his fan…

Finish with it, he make his way down when lots of staff praise him up, all the hoobae said well done to him…

“chris.. I’m done right..”

“yah..” his manager said.. with that, he make his way out from that place..

Driving his yellow Lamborghini, he speed off to his family bungalow..

“young master..” the servants greet him as they saw him, but he keep on walking, entering one by one room, looking for someone..

He stop at the door when he find someone in there, holding a pen, checking document with a pile of file on his table.. that old man glances to him…

“yah!! Appa.. they were after her.. cant you please stop them??” the man didn’t budge even a bit..

“yah.. appa!!!” heechul slams the table, the pile of file on his table scattered around on the floor after they slip..

That old man close his pen and the document he have been checked on.. taking off his spectacles too..

“I told you that she’s not my daughter… I didn’t care about her..” that man said carelessly..

“but she’s my sister.. and they were after her because of you..” he pointed him.. his eyes glare with fury.. full of angst…

“that is not my problem..” that man said.. walking away from that room..

“did you think I never know that it was all your doing?? The loanshark, the street fight between Jackson and her.. you want to ELIMINATE her!!” heechul walk roughly and stands right in front of his face… he flared.. the only thing that he had on his mind now is that that man is his dad or else, only God knows what will he do..

“and you have your people all around to protect her too..” that man smirk before leaving..

“and I’ll always continue to do that.. don’t you worry..!!” heechul yell sarcastically..

Heechul went out and broke everything that is in front of him.. the glass, the vase, mirror.. everything that is in front of him.. all of his servant stay away.. they know that no one want to be by heechul side when he is angry..

Seul rin’s pov:

They are weird.. something must have happen.. all of them were keeping something.. away from me.. and I got to find it out.. yoseob and yoochun.. what happen to both of them?? Did they fight with each other.. and why kibum oppa is here?? He shouldn’t be..

Or did heechul actually leave him here with me?? You puzzled.. you keep on thinking but you cant find the reason behind all that.. you were only certain about something… something is up or else they wont behave like that.. you keep on thinking…

Later you follow all of them, and soon as you get to the landing field, 3 helicopters is ready for the move.. but you feel weird when no one will leave you by your own and they seem to be on the careful mood.. everyone seem to be more serious…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry everyone for the late update... a lot of thing happen.. and i'm getting fever...

MIANHAE......... *bow*

hope this update will ligt up your mood....

will update soon... do subscribe and comment...^^

WELCOME TO THE NEW READERS... :D